Sick baby

Baby Huuki..!


Donghae baby squeeled happilly in his mum's arms. They're in front of hyukkie's house rightnow.

His mum shook his head, smiled to see her baby's act and his brunette hair. earlier in the morning, donghae baby whined to his mum, insisted her to bring him to hyukkie baby's house.

"Oh hello donghae sweety.. How are you little boy?" Hyukkie's mum greeted them after she opened the door. Donghae baby just giggled happilly to see hyukkie baby's mum.

"I'm sorry unnie. Donghae's been whiny this morning, he really wants to meet hyukkie baby" donghae baby's mum told hyukkie's mum.

"No,no that's okay,, no problem at all, donghae is surely loves to play with hyukkie, neh? but I guess today is not the perfect time to play.. Hyukkie's been sick since last night. Maybe because he fell asleep on the floor, with his nemo plushie. I was so careless not checking him last night" hyukkie's mum told them, while walking to hyukkie's room. She looks sad.

"Omo? Hyukkie is sick? Oh poor that cute baby.. No, unnie that's not your fault. Hyukkie really loves his nemo plushie right? Don't be sad unnie I believe he'll get better soon" She told hyukkie's mum and patted her shoulder. While donghae just stared at them, and then copying his mum,patted hyukkie's mum shoulder too. The two women chuckled at his cute act, and went into hyukkie's room.

Donghae baby smiled widely when he saw the little creature on the bed.
"Huuukiiiii!!!!" He screamed, calling his hyukkie.

"Sshh, baby, hyukkie is sick. Don't disturb his sleep okay? You can't play with him today. maybe we have to go home for now" donghae's mum told his son.

Donghae tilted his head cutely, stared at his mum,
"Can't play..?" He asked his mum.

"Yes baby. Let's go home now,ne?" Donghae's mum were about to stepped out of hyukkie's room when donghae widened his eyes, and screamed,
"N-noooo!!!! Ummaa!! Huuukiiii!!!!" Donghae struggled in his mum's arms, tried to go down.

"Wha-Hae! Baby!! You can't play with him, he won't get better if he play with you--hae!!" His mum tried to held him still, but donghae baby is so persistent when it's involved his hyukkie. So with all his power, he went down and crawled to hyukkie baby's bed.

"Aiish that baby!" Donghae's mum sighed and shook her head. While hyukkie's mum laughed at their little scene.

Donghae crawled to hyukkie's bed and sat beside it. He looked up cause hyukkie's bed seems too high for him. He stayed still for awhile and pouted cause he can't go there by himself. then he looked at his mum,
"umma..up!!" He asked his mum for help, pointing to the bed.

"Aishh this baby is too much!" Donghae's mum shook her head but complied her son's request anyway. And when donghae baby already beside the red head baby, he squeeled happilly and kissed his mum's cheek as a thankyou.

"Omoo you're welcome, my cute baby~" his mum smiled to him and then went to hyukkie's mum direction.

"Huukiiii!" Donghae baby called the sleeping baby.

"Umh? Huukii.." He shook hyukkie baby's body and he gasped to see beads of sweat on hyukkie baby's forehead.

"Huukii wet!!" He took a blanket near him and wiped hyukkie baby's wet forehead. The blanket were wide, and it's covered almost all of hyukkie baby's body.

The red head baby, annoyed cause he felt hotter due to the blanket, he pryed his hand and threw the blanket away, with his eyes still closed tight.

"ah!" Donghae baby shocked cause hyukkie threw the blanket with his little hand, he pouted. Then he pinched hyukkie's cheeks. "Nauty huukiii!!"

"Uuummhh!!!" Hyukkie baby annoyed more with the sudden pain on his cheeks, struggled, and slowly opened his eyes.
"Deng--Ee!!" He called donghae baby's name, with his cheeks still pinched by donghae baby.

"Ah! Huukii!!! Wake!!" Donghae baby clapped his little hands, happy to see his hyukkie already woke up.

Hyukkie baby rubbed his cheeks and sat up. "Ae~!!" He grinned to donghae baby, gave him his cute gummy smile.

Donghae crawled closer, want to kiss that cute smile, but suddenly his mum picked him up.
"Oh baby! No kissu-kissu today! Or you'll caught a cold too from hyukkie"
"Ah!! Huukiii!!" Donghae baby struggled in his mum's arms, want to at least hug his hyukkie, but his mum held him tightly.

Hyukkie's mum chuckled, and picked hyukkie to her arms, to bring him near the window, to get some air. "Ae..?" Hyukkie tilted his head cutely, didn't understand why donghae so noisy.

Donghae baby kept struggled in his mum's arm, until finally he's stop.

"Oww finally you gave up, neh, baby?" Donghae's mum asked her son.

"Umma..window!" He asked his mum while pointing to the window.
"You want to see the view? Okay then baby" then donghae's mum went near the window, beside hyukkie's mum.

As soon as they got there, donghae baby called his hyukkie,
"Huuukiii!"

Hyukkie baby turned his head only to widened his eyes cutely, cause donghae baby's lips now pressed to his. He Kissed him with a loud 'smooch'.

Then donghae baby pulled off and grinned happilly at him.

"Hu-Hum-hummaa..!!!" Hyukkie baby's eyes started to teary.

while donghae's mum patted her own forehead.
"Oh my, I got tricked by my own baby"

Hyukkie's mum laughed out loud, "aigoo,,donghae is surely a persistent baby,neh?"

----------------------