it's eunhae baby~ (when they're babies)

Baby Huuki..!

A woman put a red-haired baby on the playing mat at the nursery.
"Please take care of him, I have to go to work today" she smiled to one of the uniformed lady, and faced the baby.
"Now,baby~play here for a while neh? Umma has to go to work.. (Sobs) I know you must be sad..aisshh I should've quit my job! I can't stand being separated like this with you hyukkie~!!" Hyukkie's umma hugged him again while the baby blinked cutely and his little thumb. Then hyukkie patted his umma's shoulder with his little hand.

"Ummaa ctop it~ ummaa alleady this biiig..! Big people don't cly,ummaaa~"

"Aigooo my baby acted like an adult! Okay then, having fun my baby! There! there's a cute baby playing alone with a fish plushie. Just make friend with him--"
Hyukkie turned his head to the baby his umma's talking about, and before his umma finished, he already crawled to the said baby. Yeah, he's so cute hyukkie wanna pinched his chubby cheeks!

"Aissshh my baby forgot about me already..!! Hyukkie~!!"
"Relaxed ma'am,just go to work,okay..he'll be save here" the nurses there tried to calm hyukkie's mum. Yes, she's too attached to her cute baby.

---

Hyukkie crawled slowly to the blond-haired baby who played alone with fish plushie.
"Ello~?" Hyukkie tilted his head tried to catch the latter's attention.
But the blonde baby seems too shy! He looked away and crawled to another spot.
"Uuh..?" Hyukkie scratch his head. But he's not going to give up! So he crawled to him again and sat in front of him.
"Ellooo theye~what's youl name,little baby?" He flashed his gummy smile, didn't remember that he's a baby as well.
The blonde-haired baby looked down and clutched his shirt, which a fish drew on it.
"Oh! Youl name is fish?? Okay! I'll call you fishy! Aww youl co cute!" And hyukkie pinched the latter's cheeks.
The blonde-haired baby widened his eyes at the contact and bit his lips,
"Uh..(Sobs)..u-umma~!!!!" He cried hard.
"Aigooo~why clying little baby~? Shooos~ don't cly..I'm heye.." Hyukkie,acted like a great hyung, hugged the latter tightly, only to make him cry even harder.

"Oh my, donghae baby! What happened..?" A woman approached them. A nurse came and tell her the scene he saw earlier and the woman,who turned out the blonde-haired baby's mum, giggled at the story.

"Oh my, so you take care of my donghae, little boy?" She talked to hyukkie.
Hyukkie blinked his eyes cutely when he held donghae tightly, coz the latter wants to go to his mum,still crying.
"Dong-ae..?" Hyukkie tilted his head.
"Yes, his name is donghae"
Hyukkie looked at donghae's mum, then to the baby in his arms. "Noo,he said he's fish!" Hyukkie shook his head.

Donghae's mum chuckled, "no he's donghae, but he like fish too much, so his toys almost all fish-related". Donghae's mum amused at the baby's cleverness."So what's your name,little one?"

"hyuukkiiii" he flashed his gummy smile.

"Aww you're so cute! Now please let my donghae go,okay,we have to go home"
Hyukkie looked at the still struggling baby in his arms and felt sad. He loves to see the latter, and now he has to go home.
"B-but..hyukkie wanna play~" he hugged the poor donghae tightly again.
"Oh, how cute~ but sorry baby, donghae has to go home.." Donghae's mum patted his red head.
Hyukkie, felt so sad at the fact he'll never saw the cute baby again, started sobbing.
"B-but..(Sobs)..u-ummmaaaa!!!" He cried hard.

"Aigoooo my baby!! Finally he called me!!! I know he needs me so bad!!" Hyukkie's mum, who's still one metres away from the outdoor coz she can't bare to left her baby, rushed in immediately.

"Baby!!I'm coming!!" She went to his baby and hugged him, but his baby seems can't let go of little thing in his hand.
"What's that baby? Let go of it--mWoh?! It's a baby!" She's shocked.

"Yes ma'am, my baby" donghae's mum smiled to hyukkie's mum.
"Oh! Hello there! So what's going on to our baby..? My baby never cried this hard before~"
And donghae's mum told her the story.
"Aigoooo he even didn't cry when I left him" hyukkie's mum shook his head.
"Hyukkie baby, me and your umma has talked, and tomorrow you can come to donghae's house, to play with him~ okay?"
Hyukkie stop crying immediately and flashed his gummy smile in instant.
"Leallyyy..????"
"Yes baby, we're going to donghae's house tomorrow okay" hyukkie's mum reasured him.
"Yeaaaayyy!!" Hyukkie clapped his hands and donghae, who felt the latter didn't hug him anymore, crawled away faster while sobbing. The red head baby is so scary!
"Ah! Dong-ae!!" Hyukkie crawled faster and caught donghae again.
"No-no,dong-ae still baby, can't walk away alooone" he patted donghae's head and donghae clutch his own shirt tightly,
"U-umma~(sobs)"
"Awww Dong'ae coo cuteeee!!" Hyukkie pinched donghae's cheeks and kissed his lips.
Donghae widened his eyes, and the mums gasped.

"Omooo, should we prepare for their wedding from now?" And they laughed together, watching hyukkie who tried to kiss donghae more and donghae,who pushed hyukkie's face with his little hands,still crying.

----------