evil baby

Baby Huuki..!

Today hyukkie baby and donghae baby were going to the mall with their mum.

But when they got there, suddenly,
"Omona!!! Unnie!! There're whole 70% sale!!"

"Really?? Oh my!! We have to go there!!"

"Yes!! But..." They glanced at their babies on the baby stroller.

Hyukkie baby was giggling happily as he saw donghae baby making a weird face expression to make hyukkie baby laugh.

"Baby care~"

"Sure is"

---------

Donghae baby and hyukkie baby were being put on the playing mat by their mum,

"Hyukkie, baby~ umma will get you back as soon as possible okay"
Hyukkie's umma kissed her baby's puffy cheek, and hyukkie baby nodded his head cutely.

"Donghae baby, I'll get you back later, play with hyukkie neh~" donghae baby's umma kissed his cheek and donghae baby grinned widely.
"Neehh ummah!!!"

When their mum already gone, hyukkie baby and donghae baby crawled happily to the toys. Donghae baby was busy to chose a story book while hyukkie baby grabbed a ball to play with, when suddenly,..

A baby crawled to hyukkie baby and grabbed the ball from hyukkie baby.

"Ah!" Hyukkie baby pouted, glanced at the browned hair baby but he tried to let him be.

Hyukkie baby picked a mini gundam robot but then the earlier baby back and grabbed the robot from hyukkie baby's hand.

"Uuuhhh!!" Hyukkie baby pouted even more. Then he decided to went near donghae baby.

"Ae!" Hyukkie baby called donghae baby and donghae baby grinned widely.

"Huukii! Wanna leaad?" He offered a princess story book.

Hyukkie baby shook his head cutely and pointed at the brown hair baby who's now playing alone with the ball and gundam robot he grabbed from hyukkie baby.
"Nautyyy baby!!"

"Eh??" Donghae baby tilted his head, and pointed at the brown hair baby,"..nauty to huuki??"

Hyukkie baby nodded his head furiously, and donghae baby put his little hands on his waist. Umph! Nobody can messed with his future wifey!

Donghae baby then crawled to the brown hair baby, while hyukkie baby clapped his hands happily. Donghae is sure is his little hero!

Donghae stopped in front of the brown hair baby but suddenly the brown hair baby smiled cutely at him.
"A-annyongahsseyooh!! Kyuunnie imnidahh!!" That brown hair baby greeted him.

Ehh?? He's so polite! Is he really being naughty with hyukkie baby?
Aah donghae baby had to believe in hyukkie baby!

"Ale youu nauty to huukii, kyuuniiee??" Donghae baby pointed at hyukkie baby.

"..nauty..?? MNooo.. Kyuniie a good boy. Not nauty.."Kyu baby shook his head cutely.

Hyukkie baby gasped when he heard that brown hair baby saying, and crawled closer.
"Nautyyy..!!" Hyukkie said to donghae baby, and when donghae baby didn't see the brown hair baby, the brown hair baby stucked his tounge out to hyukkie baby. Hyukkie baby can't believe that baby has two different personality!

"Mnoo! Kyunnie scaled.." Kyu baby gave his puppy eyes to donghae baby.

"Uuhh! Nauty,, ae!!" Hyukkie baby hugged donghae baby's arm.

"Mnoo!" Kyu baby hugged donghae baby's other arm. Hyukkie baby widened his eyes, doesn't wanna share his ae, but before he pushed away the brown hair baby..

"Aah! There you are kyu darling! aww look at you, making friends with others!" A woman picked the brown hair baby up to her arms, but he start cried hard.

"Hyukkie, baby~" hyukkie baby's mum came.

"Hae..? Ah there you are!"Donghae baby's mum followed.

Hyukkie and donghae baby being picked up by their mums.

"Ah are those two cute baby yours?? My kyu baby rarely get along with others, but seems like he's attached to your babies" she said while patting the brown hair baby.

"Aah yes! Of course he can be hyukkie and hae's friends.. You can just visit us to our house sometimes" hyukkie's mum said, and hyukkie baby widened his eyes. Nooo!! That baby is an eviiil!!

"Thaanks.. auntyyy" the little brown hair baby bowed shyly.

"Aigooo so polite! You'll be a great influence to our babies" donghae baby's mum said.

When they're already bid goodbye, hyukkie baby took a peek at kyu baby direction, and suddenly kyu baby stucked his tounge out to hyukkie baby.

Hyukkie baby widened his eyes cutely.
"Uhhh...Nautyyy!!!!!"


----------