that plushie again

Baby Huuki..!
Baby hyukkie is sitting by himself, grinning cutely while playing and talking with his nemo plushie, sometimes hugged the fluffy plushie for being too cute.

"Baby~ look who's here!" Hyukkie's umma came in brought donghae baby in her hands.

"Ae~!!" Hyukkie baby clapped his little hands, celebrating the arrival of his best bud, showed his little bunny teeth as he smiled widely.

"Huukii!!" Donghae struggled in hyukkie's umma's hand until she put him on the playing mat, then immediately crawled to the other cute baby, hugged him too tightly, while Hyukkie's umma left the babies to chat with donghae's umma.

"Ae~ huuki wanna play with mistel nemo! Let's play,neh!"

Donghae baby shrugged his little shoulder, eye-ing the orange plushie for catching his huuki's attention so much.

"Look Ae~! Huuki made a necklace fol mistel nemo!" Hyukkie baby showed the other a pile of crumbled paper connected by strings then circled it on the plushie's.

Baby Ae is not amused.
"Huukii~ Ae wannt necklace too!"

"Uh? B-but huuki only has one.."

"But Ae wanna...~" donghae baby's bottom lips appeared.

"U-uh! Wait, Ae! Huuki will make Ae othel necklace!"

"Mnoo Ae wanna that necklacee! On mistel nemo..~" donghae baby (acted) about to cry.

"U-uh.. Allight.." Hyukkie baby hesitatedly removed the necklace from mr.nemo and put it on donghae baby's collar.

Donghae baby grinned widely, and hugged the latter,again,too tightly, "Thankchuuu huukii!"

Hyukkie baby giggled but then eyed the orange plushie.

"Aww mistel nemo don't be saad! Fol the leplacement of youl lost necklace, i'll give you ppo poppo~" hyukkie baby hugged the orange plushie and kissed the plushie lovingly, makes donghae baby's little jaw dropped.

"Huu-huukiii!! Hele!! Take the necklacee Ae won't mind mistel nemo have it!!!" Donghae baby gave the necklace.

"MNoo Ae~ Ae want it liight..?? It's okaayy mistel nemo undelstand~" hyukkie baby smiled widely while kept kissing the nemo plushie.

"Uuhh!!" Donghae baby eyed the ugly necklace and stared jealousy at the plushie who's keep being kissed by his cute hyukkie baby.

Then an idea appeared in donghae baby's little head. Slowly he pulled the paper-crambled-necklace until it tore n fell on the playing matt. "U-uuh.. Huukiii!! Ae's necklace is blokeen!!!! Huwaa~"

Hyukkie baby turned to donghae baby and eyed the broken necklace. His eyes opened widely. "Aee~ wae Ae didn't take cale of youl stuff!!" Hyukkie baby put his little hands on his lil hips.

Donghae baby didn't expect to be scolded by the cute baby, tried to act even more hurt and sad. "H-huwaa huukkii~.. Ae..ae want kissukissuuu~" donghae baby pointed to the orange plushie, wanna be kiss like the plushie.

Hyukkie eyed the orange plushie then smiled widely.
"Aww ofcoulse ae!!!"

Donghae baby jumped on his seat, closed his lil eyes and pouting his cute lips, ready to be kissed by the cute baby, when suddenly fluffy object pushed to his face.

Donghae baby opened his lil eyes and shocked to see orange plushie pressed to his face.

"Ae should tell ealliel if Ae wanna be kissed by mistel nemoo!!" Hyukkie baby giggled happily.

-----------------