strawberry baby

Baby Huuki..!
Hyukkie baby was visiting donghae baby's house with his mum. Hyukkie grinned widely, showed his bunny teeth gummy smile while clapping his little hands when they entered donghae baby's house.

"Dong-ae~!!" Hyukkie baby called his playmate's name, but no answered. Hyukkie baby pouted.

Hyukkie's mum brought him to donghae baby's room, and there, the brunette baby sat calmly with his red shirt and green hat.

Hyukkie's umma put hyukkie baby on the playing mat beside donghae baby and left them to play together.

"Dong..ae?" Hyukkie tilted his head. Usually donghae baby will came to him and hugged him tightly when he just came. But now, he just keep silent.

Hyukkie baby pouted his tiny lips, and crawled to donghae baby.

"DONG-AE!!" Hyukkie baby shook the latter's body, but donghae baby still sat there calmly, smiling.

"Uhh!!! Dong-ae hate huukki!! Huukki wanna homee!!!"

Hyukkie baby turned his body and crawled to the door, and donghae baby panicked.

"Mnoo!!! Huuukii!!!" Donghae baby crawled to chased hyukkie baby.

hyukkie baby stopped and donghae baby sat in front of him.

"huukii!! Dong-ae not hate huukii!!! Ae is a stlowbelly so ae had to stay silent!!!"

Donghae baby blabbered, pointing to his red shirt and green hat.

"Stlowbelly..?" Hyukkie baby tilted his head.

Donghae baby nodded his head cutely.
"Bcauuse huuukkii loooves stlowbelly!!!!"

Hyukkie baby giggled happily and clapped his little hands. "Stlowbelly!!" And he hugged donghae baby tightly.

Donghae baby hugged him back, but suddenly he felt sudden pain on his little shoulder.

"Aawww!!!! Huukii!!!"

Hyukkie pulled away after biting his playmate.

"Eh? Wae Huukii can't eat stlowbelly ae..?" Hyukkie put his forefinger on his lips and blinked cutely.

And donghae baby's jaw drop

---------