Now I'm sick too

Baby Huuki..!

Donghae baby's been playing with hyukkie baby in hyukkie's house.

"Ae~?" hyukkie looked at donghae baby, crawled to the brunnette who's now hugging the nemo plushie tightly, Scrunched like a ball on the corner.

Hyukkie crawled and sat in front of donghae baby, while holding his milk bottle. He smiled cutely when donghae peeked from hiding his face behind the nemo plushie, but then donghae hide his face again.

"Umh..?" Hyukkie baby pouted his lips. Donghae never ignored him before.

"Aee..!!!" Hyukkie shook donghae baby's body to get his attention.

But donghae baby stay still. Keep buried his face on the nemo plushie.

Hyukkie baby pouted more and grabbed the nemo plushie, tried to pulled it, want to see donghae baby's face. But donghae held the plushie even tight.

"Dong-aee!!!" Finally he success pulling the plushie from donghae baby. He giggled happilly and hugged the plushie tightly. Hyukkie knows donghae can't never resist his cuteness when he's playing with nemo plushie.

But,

Hyukkie looked at donghae's baby direction, and donghae baby curled like a ball, didn't even see the cute act he did earlier.

"Uuhhm!!" Hyukkie baby puffed his cheeks and threw the plushie away. Then he crawled to donghae baby, want to released his anger towards the brunnette baby, for ignoring his cute act.

"Ae!! Nauty ae! --ah!!" He punched donghae baby's back with his little fist but he startled cause suddenly donghae baby hugged him tight, like he did with the plushie earlier.

Hyukkie baby struggled his body want to released himself, when suddenly,

"Achooo~!!!"

"Ah! A-ae...? Cneez!!" Hyukkie knows that's called sneezing since he was sick yesterday,just like donghae is now. He pulled off and saw that donghae's face so red and his nose running.

"Huukiii..fleezing.." Hyukkie baby heard donghae muttered on his ear.
"Ah! Ae Fleezing???" then he hugged the brunnette baby again to give him warmth.

Hyukkie felt donghae baby's body is burning, he's so sad to see donghae baby sick like him. Tears started flowing on his cheeks then he tried to call his umma.

"Hum-Hummmaaaaaaa!!!!"

The door opened and hyukkie's mum with donghae's mum came in.

"What's up baby?" Hyukkie's mum asking his baby, while his hair lovingly. She wants to picked him but hyukkie doesn't want to let donghae go, still hugged him tight.

"Ae..ae sick hummaa..."
Hyukkie told his mum between his sobs.

"Omoo my baby,, are you okay?? Oh you're feverish!" Donghae's mum ran to her baby and want to picked him too, but hyukkie don't let go.

"Hyukkie, baby, let aunty picked hae, will you? She wants to hugged donghae" hyukkie's mum told him.

Hyukkie, still sobbing, looked at his mum, to donghae's mum, and to donghae, who's now already fell asleep in his little arms.

Slowly, he let donghae go and both of them picked up by their mum.

"Unnie, I guess I have to go home now, donghae need to rest" donghae's mum bid goodbye to hyukkie's mum, who just nodded, felt bad for the brunnette baby.

Hyukkie so sad that donghae has to leave now, then he remember what donghae did yesterday. He believed that what donghae did healed him from his cold.

"Autyyy!!!!"

Donghae's mum stopped and turned around, hyukkie insisted his mum to go near donghae's mum. And when he reached the sleeping baby, he kissed donghae's face.

"Cold go awayyy flom ae!"

The mums laughed at hyukkie's act.

"Omoooo hyukkie you're so cute! Thankyou baby, donghae will recovered soon and you can play with him again, okay"

Then donghae went home.

------

2 days later~

"Huuukiiii~!!" Donghae chirped happilly in his mum's arms,to see the red head in front of hyukkie's house.

"Ae..!!!!" Hyukkie jumped happilly on his mum's arms.

when donghae reached his hyukkie, he hugged him tightly, and hyukkie hugged him too, equally tight. Donghae finally healed and he's missing his hyukkie so much, and now the little red head in front of him, smiling widely. he can't resist to kiss the little red head.

"Uuhh Huukii!"

*smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

He kissed the little red head baby multiple times on his lips, make the red head baby shocked.

"Ah-!! Ae--"

*smooch*

Hyukkie baby looked at his mum, while his little hands tried to pushed donghae's face away.

their mums shook their heads, and chorused:

"And then here we go.."

"Hum..(Sobs)hummmmmaaaaa!!!!!!!" Hyukkie cried in his mum's arms.

-----------------------