sleep over

Baby Huuki..!
Donghae baby crawled around on the floor, excited coz hyukkie baby will sleep over in his house, since hyukkie's mum went to her folks for emergencies.

"Donghae,baby..stop crawling around,will you? I felt dizzy watching you~" donghae's mum said to him.

Donghae baby sat and pouted, but he grinned happily when he heard the door bell.
"Huukiii!!!!" He clapped his little hands and crawled to the front door.

"Hae--!aishh that baby!" Donghae's mum ran and caught him, then picked him up and opened the door.

"Hy unnie~! We've been waiting for you.." Donghae's mum smiled at hyukkie's mum. While donghae tried to reached hyukkie baby, who's sleeping in his mum's arms.

"Huuukiiiii!!" Donghae squeeled.

"Ssshh baby,, hyukkie is sleeping. Let him sleep for now,,you can play when he wake up, okay?" Donghae's mum said to him.

Donghae pouted his lips and kept silent when hyukkie's mum put hyukkie down to donghae's bed.

"I'm sorry for this,dear. I really have to go now,," hyukkie's mum said while kissed her baby.

"Don't mind it unnie, I'm happy to help. Beside, donghae here is very happy to have hyukkie sleep over here"
Donghae's mum smiled while donghae struggled in her arms, want to go to his hyukkie.

----

Few hour passed and hyukkie baby still not wake up. Donghae baby started get bored. "Umphh!! Plincess!!waakeee~!" Donghae baby poked hyukkie baby's chubby cheeks, and kissed his plumps lips. Slowly, hyukkie baby opened his eyes.

"Nnh..?" He rubbed his eyes with his little hands. He sat up, looked around. The place is familiar but he didn't find his mum.

(Sobs)"humm..humma..?"

"No hummaa huukii!! It's hae!!" Donghae waved his little hands to catch hyukkie's attention.

"Uhh..no..humma..?"(Sobs)

Donghae nodded his head, grinned happily.
"No!! Only hae!!"

Hyukkie looked around and sobs harder. "Hum-hummmaaaa..!!!!!" And he cried outloud.

Donghae baby shocked and panicked.

"Huuk-huukiii..!! Look..!" Donghae pinched his own cheeks and pulled it, tried to make a funny face so hyukkie stop crying. But seeing donghae's face, hyukkie cried even harder.

Donghae scratched his own head. Then something flashed in his mind. "Ah!!"

Hyukkie jumped a bit, shocked. "A-ae..?"

"Stlowbelly huukiii!!" Donghae squeeled.

Hyukkie baby widened his eyes. Blinked furiously. "Stlawbelly..??" Hyukkie grinned widely, showed his bunny little teeth,with his gummy smile.

Donghae giggled to see hyukkie baby's reaction, and he crawled slowly, down from his bed,luckily his bed not that high. Hyukkie baby followed him from behind and they crawled to the kitchen. Donghae baby sat in front of the refrigerator. Looks like he's thinking of how he should open the magic box,filled with food.

"The stlawbelly..!!" Donghae pointed at the magic box.

Hyukkie baby pouted. He knows this box. His house has one too. But it's always his humma who opened it for him. "Hummmaa..."(Sobs)

Donghae panicked and he pushed a chair near the magic box. "Huukiii look!! We caann!!" Donghae climbed the chair and held the handle. And pulled it opened.Hyukkie looked at donghae, amazed. He smiled and clapped his little hands. "Aee..!!! Heloooo!!!" He remember the hero who saved the poverty from his story book.

But,uh-oh! Donghae lost his balance when he reached the strawberry box. And he fell beside hyukkie,and the strawberries fell,suddenlt the kitchen floor become a mess.
"Ae..!!!" Hyukkie crawled to donghae baby.
"Th-the stlawbelly..uhh" donghae tried to picked strawberry for his hyukkie.

"Nnooo!! No need stlowbelly!..Need ae..!" Hyukkie baby hugged donghae baby tightly.

Donghae baby grinned happily and hugged hyukkie back.

"Huuki...!!"

"Ae...!!"

"Huuukiiii~"

"HAE..??!!"Suddenly a scream.

"Huh?" The babies looked at the kitchen's door, and saw donghae's mum, with angry face, shocked at the mess they created.

Donghae looked at hyukkie baby.

"Huuukiiii!!! Luun!!!" And the babies crawled faster while donghae's mum tried to catch them. And finally they're locked in donghae's room, but it doesn't matter coz hyukkie has his strawberry--ups,his hae with him.
----------