princess huuki

Baby Huuki..!
Hyukkie was playing with his nemo plushie when donghae baby came into his room with his mum.

"Ae!!" Hyukkie baby crawled to donghae baby once his mum put him on the playing mat.

"Huukii!!" Donghae baby smiled happily and hugged the red head baby.

"Ae,, helee!!" Hyukkie baby crawled away from donghae baby to his plushie.

"Umh?" Donghae baby frowned cutely.

"Comee helee ae..!! Fastelll!!" Hyukkie baby sat beside his plushie, waved his little hand up and down, calling donghae baby to crawled closer, make his little bunny teeth showed cutely.

"ummaah gave huuki thiis!!" Hyukkie baby showed his new book. It's so colorful, and there are two beautiful princess printed on its cover.

"Uh..?" Donghae baby tilted his head.

"It's plincess, ae!! Huukii waaant to be a plincess!!!" Hyukkie baby squeeled.

Donghae baby stared at the book, and to hyukkie baby. He grinned widely.

"Yes!!! Huukiii is a plincess!!!" He clapped his little hands.

"B-but...." Hyukkie baby looked down, clutched his shirt tightly.
"Huuki..not..not have that thingy.." He pointed at the crown on the princess head. His eyes become teary.

"Uh..."
Donghae baby scratched his little head, and looked around.
"Ah!! Huukiiii!!!" Donghae crawled to hyukkie baby's nemo plushie and picked it up, put it on hyukkie baby's head.

"Plincess fishyy!!!!" Donghae baby squeeled happily, clapped his hands.

"Unhh..?" Hyukkie baby glanced at his head, to donghae baby, but then he pouted his cute lips.
"Mnooo ae..!! Not plettyy!!!!" Hyukkie baby pulled the nemo plushie off his head.

"B-but..huuki IS the plincess of fishy!!!" Donghae picked the nemo plushie and put it back to hyukkie baby's head.

"Mnooo!!!" Hyukkie baby pulled it off again.

"Uh-huhhh huukiii!!!!" He put it back on.

"Uh..."Hyukkie baby's eyes got teary, and sobs.
"Hummmmaaaaa!!!!!!" He cried hard, calling his umma.

The door's opened, revealed their umma on the door.
"Omo what's up baby?" Hyukkie's umma picked her baby up.

"Huu..hukiii don't wannaa become fishyy plincesss!!! Not plettyy!!!" He rubbed his eyes cutely.

"B-but...fishy plincesss is cooo cutee huukii!!! Huuki can be ae's plincess!!!" Donghae baby said.

"Ehh??" Hyukkie baby look at donghae baby questioningly.

"Coz..ae is the plince of fishyy huuki!!!"

Hyukkie baby widened his eyes cutely, and struggled in his umma's arm, insisted to go down. His umma then put him in front of donghae baby, sighed at the baby's act.

"Leally..???" Hyukkie baby clutch his nemo plushie.

"Um-hmm!!" Donghae baby nodded his head furiously.
"Leally Leally????" Hyukkie baby squeeled.
"Uhm-hmmm huukiii!!Ae is the plince and huuki is the plincess!!!" He squeeled.

Hyukkie baby grinned widely and put on his nemo plushie back on his head.
"Then huukii is a plincess of fishyy!!!"

And they played happily again.

-----