which one?

Baby Huuki..!
"Not thaaat ummaa!!"

"Huh? So, which one hae?" (Put the plushie,Confused)

"That oneee!!"

"Huh? This?" (Picked up a monkey plushie)

"Noooooo!! the one in the colneL ummaa~!"

"Oow..the nemo plushie? Yeah, I know you like--"

"NO umma!!! Noo!! I want the one that the aunty holds!!" Donghae whined even louder.

"Huh? But that nemo plushie is going to be bought buy that aunty, baby~"

"B-but.."

"No buts. Just choose another nemo plushie, it's the same"

"No ummaaa! I don't want the nemo plushie ummaa!! I want the Led hail thing who's its thumb Lite noww!" Donghae pointed at the kid in the aunty's hands who's holding the nemo plushie.

"Omo, baby! That's not a thing! That's a baby, like you!"

(Pout) "but I want that thing.." (Sobs)

"Aisshh my baby" (picked donghae up and went to the said aunty)

"Hello there? My baby here wants to get to know to your baby"

"Aww really? So cute! Hyukkie, that kid want to know you. Greetings, baby~" the aunty told the red hair baby.

"A-annyeongg-ahsehyooh! Hyuukkiee imnidah!!" The red hair baby showed his cute gummy smile.

"Coooo cutee ummaaa!!! Let's bling him to the cashiel!!!" Donghae squeeled in his mum's arms.

"Omoo,, he wants to buy my baby!" The aunty chuckled. "No you can't do, little one..if you want to own him, wait until you both grown up and then come to aunty's house to ask for him, neh" the aunty ruffled donghae's hair,smiled at the baby's cuteness.

(Tilted head) "ask fol him..?"

"Yeah, ask him to marry you"

"Mally?" (Tilted his head to another side)

"If you marry him you can live together forever with him, baby"

(Squeeled) "mally!! Umma let's buy miiillk!!!"

"Huh? You don't want this 'thing' anymore??" Donghae's mum pointed at the red head baby who's still his thumb cutely.

"I wanna dlink milk so I can gloww up fasstt and mally this thing umma!!! Let's goo!! Supelmalket umma!" Donghae insisted his mum.

"Okay,okay! Aissh! Bye unnie! See you again,soon~ I guess" she bid goodbye to the red hair baby's mum, who just chuckled and waved at the sight.

----------