they wonn't disturb again!

Baby Huuki..!

Donghae baby was visiting hyukkie baby's house, and his umma put him in hyukkie's bedroom, since hyukkie baby still asleep on his playing mat.

"Huukii!" Donghae baby crawled to baby hyukkie, happy that the latter finally awake.

"Ae~" hyukkie baby rubbed his eyes cutely, and being hugged by baby hae.

"Huukii let's play!!" Donghae baby grinned happily and picked hyukkie's favorite tiny dollhouse. It's a new dollhouse hyukkie baby got from his appa.

Hyukkie baby clapped his hands happily, really love to play the dollhouse with those little pandas as the character who lives at the house.

Baby hyukkie and baby hae were playing happily, then suddenly hyukkie's umma came, holding a baby on her arms.

"Hyukkie baby, look who's coming..!"

Hyukkie baby tilted his head, he knew this baby. He met him before. But..when..?

Hyukkie baby and donghae baby crawled closer, but then hyukkie baby gasped.

Ah! It's the evil baby!!!

"Ah-annyoong!! Kyunnie imnidahh!" Said the baby to donghae baby, bowed politely.

"Aigoo such a good boy! I'll left you here with hyungs, neh? Play well, kyuhyunnie~"
And hyukkie's umma walked out of the room.

Donghae baby confused since hyukkie baby seems not interested with the new baby, but as a kind-hearted baby he is, donghae baby asked kyuhyun baby to play with them.

But everytime donghae baby not looking, kyunnie baby always tried to annoy hyukkie baby, grabbed his toys, or pulled hyukkie baby's shirt, make hyukkie baby finally sobs.

"H-huukii?? Why huuki cly??" Donghae baby crawled to hyukkie baby and wiped his tears.

"M-meanie baby!!!" Hyukkie baby pointed to kyunnie baby.

"Ah..mno..kyunnie not meanie.." Kyunnie baby held his own shirt.
"Kyunnie only wanna play.." He sobbed too.

"U-uhh.." Donghae baby confused.
"Allight! Kyunnie play this,, huuki play that!! No fightinn!" Baby donghae gave hyukkie baby and kyunnie baby different toys.

"Ae play with huukii" hyukkie baby pulled donghae's little arm.

"Mnoo..play with kyunnie.." He sobs again.

"U-uhh..." Donghae baby clutched his front shirt. He wants to play with hyukkie baby so much but don't want kyunnie baby cried.

Suddenly..

"Hyukkie baby! Look who's coming!!"

Hyukkie's umma came with another baby, pink baby with bunny ears.

"Cutiiee huukiiie!!!!"
Yes it's minnie baby who met hyukkie baby at the cake shop.

Donghae baby widened his eyes.
That baby stole kiss from huuki!!

Donghae baby quickly hugged huuki baby to protect him, and minnie baby pouted.
He wants to play with cute hyukkie.

But then his eyes caught another cute baby near them.
Oh!! Sooo cuteee!!!
"Annyongg!! Minnie imnidahh!!" He smiled widely to the cute baby.

"K-kyunnie imnidahhh" kyunnie baby bowed politely, stared at the overly pink baby in horror.

Minnie baby then crawled to the cute baby, and hugged him immediately, crushed the poor baby.
"Coo cutee!!!! Minnie wanna take cute baby hooome!!"

Kyunnie baby shocked, and cried immediately.
"H-huwaaa!"

Hyukkie baby and donghae baby who watched it, have a same thing in mind, and smiled happily.

"that two baby will not distulb ae/huuki anymole!"

and they played happily.


------------