Baby Ae~

Baby Huuki..!
"Ae..~" a red head little baby crawled to a sleeping brunnette baby on the playing mat.

"..ae?" Frowned, coz the brunnette baby sleep still.

"..uh..dong-aee!!!" The red head baby patted the brunette baby's tummy, to wake him up.

But the brunnette baby not winched a bit.

"Uh..(Sobs)..ae..(Sobs,shook the brunnette's little body)"

"(Sobs, look around)..Hummaaa!!!!" Little red head baby cried hard.

"Omo, what's up, hyukkie..?" A woman picked little red head baby to her arms.

"Hum-humma..ae...die..(Cried)" hyukkie baby rubbed his eyes cutely with his little hand, while the other pointing to the still sleeping brunnette baby.

"(Giggled) oh hyukkie, little donghae is not die, he's taking a nap, he needs his sleep to be a big boy.. Now you have to sleep too,neh.. So you can be as big as him!" Baby hyukkie nodded his head and then hyukkie's mum tucked baby hyukkie to sleep beside the sleeping donghae baby.

---few hours later---

Donghae baby yawned cutely, rubbed his cute tummy and rolled his body. He smiled widely when he saw a little creature sleeping calmly beside him. He then crawled to the little red head. "Huukiii~!!" He poke hyukkie baby's cheek with his finger. But little hyukkie didn't wake up.

"Uh..?" Then he remember a story his mum used to read.

"Ah!! plincess!!" He clapped his cute hands, happy that he found a way to wake his hyukkie.

Then he leaned to the sleeping baby, and..

*kiss*

Donghae baby kissed hyukkie baby's plumps lips.

The little red head blinked his eyes cutely.

"Plincess!! wakee!!" Donghae baby clapped his hands more.

Hyukkie baby sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely. Then when he realized what just happened..

"(Sobs)...HUMMAAAAAA!!!!!!"