pink rabbit baby

Baby Huuki..!

Hyukkie baby and donghae baby played happily in their stroller while their moms pushed them into a cake store to rest after some shopping.

Hyukkie baby squealed happily when he spotted all the cakes on the display, while donghae baby giggled to see his hyukkie happy.

"Huukii wants stlawbellyy!!!!" Hyukkie baby chirped happily while raising his little hands.

"Aigoo, of course dear, always a strawberry for you!" His umma said while giving baby hyukkie a peck on his puffy cheek.

"What do you want, baby?" Donghae's mum asked his baby.
"Ae wantss stlawbellyy too!!" Donghae chirped happily. He loves strawberry because hyukkie. And usually baby hyukkie will love to get closer to him if he has the strawberry cake scents around him.

"Two Strawberry cake,please.." Their moms said to the bakery lady.

"Oh i'm sorry, the last strawberry cake was bought by that woman" the bakery lady pointed at a woman who sat in the corner and put the strawberry cake in front of a baby stroller. Oh, she has a baby with her too.

"Hyukkie baby, hae baby,, the strawberry cake had just sold out.. Do you want other cake?" Hyukkie's mum asked them, as donghae's mum stared at her baby with apologized look.

Hyukkie baby pouted and shook his little head.
"Mnoo..huuki wants stlawbelly..." His eyes started to get teary.

"But dear, the cake already bought by that baby over there.."

Hyukkie baby turned his head and glanced at a pink baby stroller.
Hu-uhh!! That baby stoled my stlawbelly! He thought.

"Mnooo ummaa..huukii wants stlawbelly cakeee!!!! (Sobs).." Hyukkie baby started to cry.

Donghae baby panicked and called his hyukkie,
"Huukii hukiii look!!! Bweeehh!!!" Hae baby tried to make a funny face to cheer his hyukkie up but failed. Hyukkie baby kept sobbing.

"Omo,do i heard that he wants a strawberry cake..?"
A voice.

Hyukkie's mum turned back, and saw that the woman who just bought the strawberry cake walking to them with her baby who wore a pink bunny hat.

"Well yes, my baby loves strawberry cake too much" hyukkie's mum chuckled.

"Omoonaa ummaah!!! Co cuutee!!!" The pink-rabbit baby squealed as he look at hyukkie baby.

"Ah,and my baby was too obsessed to a cute thing" the woman said."Greetings baby~" she said to her baby.

"Ah-annyeongahsehyooh!! C-cungminnieh imnidaahh!!!" The pink rabbit baby said, but hyukkie baby too busy sobbed her tears.

"Aww so cutee!" Donghae's mum and hyukkie's umma squealed. "And this is hyukkie and hae.."

"Ummah,,Why that baby clying ummah??" Minnie baby tilted his head, asked his mum.

"Well, he loves strawberry cake too much, but the last strawberry cake was bought buy us dear.. So, would you like to share with this little cutie..??" She pinched her baby's puffy cheek.

the pink rabbit baby nodded furiously.
"Minniee wants to shalee!!!!" Minnie baby clapped his little hands.

"Aah that's my baby!" Minnie's mum walked to the table and picked the strawberry cake, and cut the cake to be three small pieces, then gave them to hyukkie and hae baby.

Hyukkie baby widened his eyes and smiled widely when a piece of cake presented in front of him.
"Uwwaah!!! Stlawbelly cake!!!!!" Hyukkie baby stopped sobbing and stared at minnie baby in amazed, as if he's kind of an angel.
"Kamcahamnidaahhh!!!!" Hyukkie bowed cutely in his stroller and donghae baby too. He's happy hyukkie baby not crying anymore.

"Ummahh!!! Minnie wants to taake that baby!!!!" Minnie baby whined as he watch hyukkie baby ate his cake cutely.
Donghae baby widened his little eyes.
take his hyukkie?!!! MNOOO!!!

"Aigo dear, hyukkie baby's not a toy, you can't take him.."

"B-but.." Minnie baby pouted cutely.

"Omonaa,, why you're so cute, minnie baby.. If you want to be friends with hyukkie you can come to our house anytime you want.." Hyukkie's mum gave them the address.

Donghae baby pouted. Ughhh nooo auntyy!!! He likes my huukiii!!! Donghae baby puffed his little cheeks.

"Yeaaayy!!! Auntyyy coo kind!!!" Minnie baby squealed, make them laughed. "U-ummaah!!" Minnie baby leaned to hyukkie baby and his mum moved closer.

"Cee you latel cutie baby!!!" Minnie baby grinned widely and kissed hyukkie baby's puffy cheek, but hyukkie baby too busy eating the cake to care.

"Uh-oh" hyukkie's umma and donghae's umma gasped and glanced at hae baby.

Donghae baby, who just saw that, shocked for a while, then suddenly,
"MMNOOOOO!!!!!! NO KISSU KISSU HUUKKIIIII!!!!!! HUWAAA!!!!"

But minnie baby and his mum already left the store.

"Aigoo too possesive as usual" hyukkie and donghae's umma shook their head.

Hyukkie baby tilted his head to the noisy donghae baby, and glanced at the untouched cake in front of him.
"Ae Dont eat?"
Hyukkie baby put his little finger in front of his lips while staring at the cake,, then he clapped his little hands,

"Yeaay!! Fol huukii!!" Then he grabbed donghae's strawberry cake and ate happily.


-----------