another jealousy baby

Baby Huuki..!
Donghae baby and his mum were visiting hyukkie baby's house.

As soon as donghae's mum put donghae baby in the playing room, he grins happilly seeing the nemo plushie, even though hyukkie baby wasn't there. Well, the nemo plushie's here, means hyukkie baby were around.

"Huukiii!" Donghae baby squeeled happilly to the red head baby, who just showed his cute head from the door. Donghae baby grinned widely to see the smaller baby, but he frowned when the door's opened wider. Hyukkie baby being held by a big boy, bigger than him of course. And the bigger boy carried hyukkie baby in his arms, held hyukkie tightly.

"Ae~..!" Hyukkie baby gave his gummy-little bunny teeth-smile to donghae baby, squeeled happilly to see the brunnette baby there.

"Oh, hyukkie, you have a friend visiting you, huh?" The bigger boy talking to hyukkie baby, and hyukkie baby nods his head, while trying to go down, but the big boy hold him still, don't want to put the baby down.

"Plincess!!" Uh-oh I have to save the princess! Thought donghae baby. And so, with the brave heart he has, he crawled fast to the bigger boy and pulled his pants with his little hands. "Huukii!!!Put huukii dawwwnn..!!" He looked up and screamed to the bigger boy, who looks amused with the brunnette baby.

The brunnette baby kept clutching his pants and pulled it,insisted the bigger boy to released the red head baby, until his pants were loose,nearly fell."Wha-oh! Okay! Geez...what's up to this baby" the bigger boy muttered, and then put hyukkie baby on the playing mat, beside the scary brunnette baby.

"Huukii!! Savee..!!!" Donghae baby clapped his cute hands and hugged the smaller baby tightly.

"Hihihi,,ae..!!" Hyukkie baby hugged him back.

"Ow..look at you too.. So cute! But don't get to close, hyukkie will marry me in the future, and become my future wife!" The bigger boy said, showing his dimple, make donghae baby stiffed on his place, and gave the cute glare to the bigger baby.

"Mally..?..huuki..? Nooo!!!!" Donghae baby crawled between hyukkie baby and the bigger boy, pouting, and spread his little arms, protecting his hyukkie from the cruel creature.

"What? do you even understand what 'marry' means--WHA-Oh!! HEY!!?" He can't continue his words cause the brunnette baby now sitting in front of him, hitting his legs with his little fist.

"Go..! Go!!! Huukiii mally haee!!!" The brunnette baby screamed histerically, while keep punching the bigger boy.

"Ae..?" Hyukkie baby tilted his head, didn't understand what donghae baby doing. Then he found that what donghae baby's doing is quite fun. "Ah! Play~!!" The red head baby clapped his cute hands, and crawled to the-keep punching the big boy-baby, and he followed the brunnette baby, punching the bigger boy with his little fist. "Hihihi..go-go-go!" Hyukkie baby giggled, imitating donghae baby and keep punching the bigger boy.

"WHA-Hyukkie?? Huhh--(sobs)--AUNTYY~...!!!!!" The bigger boy cried hard. "Omo, what's up, siwonnie..?" Hyukkie baby's mum came, the bigger boy head to calm his down.

"Tho-those babies...--huwaa!!" He pointed to the babies, which now played happilly together with the nemo plushie, didn't even remember that the bigger boy exist.

-------------