_______________Thoughts

Meant to be with Me

Taemins POV continuation:

As I stand outside my dorm room I get looks from girls, I think they are questioning my gender no? I ignore them, and look at my hair maybe I should get a hair cut.... Nah I dont think so.

I turn around and go back inside to change my clothes, when I look at _______ she still hasn't moved from the spot I left her in.

Your kidding me right? I kick her clothes out of the way, she says nothing she's smart not to.

I open my suitcase and take out what I wanna wear, which is my black T-shirt, blue argyle shorts, and my grey Vans. I grab those and walk to change in the bathroom.

I take awhile because of my hair I dont know what to do with it ( i'm such a girl ). I walk out anyway grab my beanie hat from west 49 (seeing thats the only thing I can do about my hair I look y in a beanie hat ).

I start to leave and  notice _____ did not pick up anything instead shes playing Bejeweled on her Laptop.

**************************************************************************************

Outside is hot and I don't have sunscreen so I can't do anything about it. I take a walk to the ice cream booth, maybe some ice cream will help cool me down.

HA! little do I know its the same fat guy I've seen through my window selling ice cream. Instead of buying any ice cream I sit on one of the stools infront of the counter . 

"Hey!' I look up to see some guy standing infront of me.

"...um can i help you?" I ask

" I was wondering if you would want to play basket ball with me, and my friends. We need extra players..."  I feel like I'm in grade three all over again.

" Whats your name?" I ask. 

" Onew ... and yours?" I cant help to chuckle.

He sticks out his hand for me to shake "Taemin ..I'll play".

Normally I wouldn't say yes but I had nothing to do, and I'm not buying ice cream from that man sweating all over everything.

*********************************************************************************************

Your Pov :

" Yes, I'm better than you are!" I just beat my moms high score on bejeweled ( shes one of my best friends ).

I get up to pick up the clothes from off the floor which I didn't touch just to get a complaint from Taemin.

I wasn't going to start it.

As I pick up my clothes I can't help but think about Taemin and his amazing body. I would say a whole bunch of other things, but lets not go there.

 

Sorry had writers block this chapter is boring. Sorry