The Culprits

Let's Be Alone Together

Almost a thousand views and 40 subscribers in a week, you guys are amazing! 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After doing the unspeakable things he did to Seunghyun, Tablo went back to lunch and then to class. Apart from Mr. Yang asking where Daesung and Seunghyun were, no one else mentioned the two. Youngbae was too occupied with Lee Hi to notice and Seungri...well Tablo didn't really know what Seungri was doing. The kid just kept saying something about "you know want my y" to CL from across the class. She didn't want it. Eventually Tablo just blocked out their conversation.

Now he was sitting on his bed in his apartment in nothing more than his boxers. He crashed there after getting home from school. The thoughts of what took place earlier that day rang through his head. Why did I do that? I wasn't even supposed to do anything to him for the rest of the day. He just happened to be in there, looking so....just ugh. Why am I even thinking about him? He's just a disgusting freak. I'm supposed to hate him. Then why did it hurt so bad when he rejected me? Why do I feel so dirty about what I did to him? Suddenly Tablo's phone started to buzz a few short buzzes. He had a text message coming through. He sighed and picked up his phone. 

Baby Girl>>Tablo                                                                                                                                                                                            I'm on my way. 

Tablo jumped off his bed and quickly threw on some pants and a t-shirt. Then he looked around at his apartment. Well, it technically was an apartment but it didn't even really deserve to be called that. It should be called what it truly was: his mess. It was already small and run-down to begin with, it was all he could afford when his parents kicked him out. The "apartment" had four rooms: a small living room, a small kitchen, a small bathroom, and a small bedroom. It had very little furniture: a small couch for the small living room, a small table and chair for the small kitchen, and a small dresser and bed for the bedroom. The most expensive thing in the entire place was his old laptop which he took with him from his parents' house. Even if the apartment had been huge with expensive furniture all over the place, Tablo's mess would have just made it look small anyway. There was literally stuff everywhere. Clothes scattered all over his bedroom made it look like a collection agency for secondhand clothing. He had no counter space in his kitchen so he just stacked pots and pans on the floor; they couldn't fit on the table. It was really a wonder why he even had pots and pans, all he ever at was pizza and take-out. It was obvious by the number of pizza and take-out boxes thrown around in his living room. 

Tablo had just started cleaning up the living room when he moved a pizza box and a furry creature scurried across the floor. Tablo screamed. No, he didn't scream, he shrieked as he jumped on top of his tiny sofa and grabbed on to his body as if the creature was crawling across his skin. After a few seconds he calmed down and then laughed at himself. Thank god no one was here to hear that. He stepped down from the couch, very slowly, and planned to scoot the pizza boxes to the wall of his living room. There was no way in hell that he was going to touch them now. Before he could start there was a knock at his door. Yes! My baby girl is here! He ran over to the door. After checking to make sure he put clothes on this time, he opened it. 

"Hey baby girl." Tablo leaned against the door trying to look 'cool'.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" Lee Hi was not having it. "Anyway, where is she?"

"Who? You're the only girl for my eyes." Tablo gave up on cool and tried to be sweet.

Lee Hi was definitely not having any of that. "The you were just ing."

Now Tablo was genuinely confused. "What are you talking about? There's no one here."

"Don't play dumb with me Tablo, I just heard a girl scream." Tablo's face dropped and he blushed. Lee Hi smirked, she knew there was no girl there. "Anyway, you going to invite me in or what?" Before he could even answer she pushed him out of the way and walked in. She took two steps before she stopped dead in her tracks, almost scared to move forward. "This place is a mess Tablo."

"Well, um, I was going to clean, but then I decided to do something nice for you. Right before I started, you texted me."

"That doesn't change the fact that your apartment smells like ." She turned to face him. "So where's the mouse?"

"What mouse?" Tablo looked around nervously, instinctively grabbing the hem of his shirt.

"The one that made you scream like a earlier. No girl would ever come here." She spread her arms out and pointed at his mess. 

Tablo tried to change the subject after sitting on the sofa, "There's a seat next to me, sit down, relax."

Lee Hi looked down just in time to see a roach the size of a playing card crawl out of one of the two cushions and into the other one. "No, that's okay, really, I'd rather stand." 

"Oh wells, your loss. So what are you here for?" He looked up at her, expecting instructions for his new mission. 

"My sources tell me that Seunghyun and Daesung both were in the bathroom when class started."

"Your point?"

"They also tell me that you're the only other person who walked into that bathroom during lunch. What did you do so bad that the two of them didn't come back to class." 

Tablo gulped. "Well, I don't know what happened to Daesung, but me and Seunghyun had a bit of an altercation." 

"What kind of altercation?"

"Well he was in the stall, crying, and I tried to help him but he wouldn't have it. So since there were no other working toilets, I used the one in that stall."

"Why wouldn't he come back to class if you just pissed in the same stall as him." Lee Hi raised her eyebrow.

Tablo looked down shamefully, "Well, I may have missed the toilet...."

Lee Hi laughed, surprising Tablo "That's evil, good boy." Her face turned serious again. "But you lied about one thing."

"What did I lie about?"

"You didn't offer him help. That's not your style. You probably offered him something else..." Tablo watched Lee Hi's eyes travel down from his face to his crotch and then back up again,"...and he turned it down. Then you peed on him because he rejected you and it pissed you off." 

Can she read my mind? Was she there? He blushed. "No that's not what happened! Why would I try to a boy?! I'm not gay!" He tried to make it seem like an angry blush.

Lee Hi strolled over to Tablo and then sat on his lap, chest to chest. "I know baby, I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "So what do you want for your good behavior?" She winked at him.

"Well a kiss would be nice." He started to lean in but was stopped by Lee Hi's finger against his lips.

"Now Tablo, you know I'm with Youngbae. The sooner we break Seunghyun the sooner I can break up with Youngbae. Then you can kiss me all you want." 

Tablo groaned. "Fine." Then he felt Lee Hi's breath against his ear as she whispered.

"You know, for someone who's 'not gay'. I don't feel anything poking me." She laughed at the boy's blush and then climbed off of his lap. "I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm leaving." She walked off.

When she came back she had her hands behind her back. Tablo just assumed she was scared of touching something in his filthy apartment. She started to speak, "Tablo, are you sure your man enough for this mission?"

"Definitely, if it gets me your heart!"

"You sure about that? Because sometimes I think I'm just a cover up." She stepped closer. "You would never use me to cover up what you truly want, would you?" She looked up at him with shiny eyes.

He gulped again, she has that affect on him. "N-n-no. Never." 

"Good, because I need a real man." All of a sudden she smirked and pulled her hands from behind her back. There was a mouse in them and she threw the mouse in Tablo's shirt again. He shrieked and started reaching all over his body trying to get the mouse out. Lee Hi laughed until the point of almost choking. "I don't think your the man for me." She kept laughing as she walked out of his apartment. 

After a few minutes and more than a few screams, Tablo got the mouse out of his shirt and ran to his room, locking the door. He sat on his bed and sighed. I'll show you how much of a man I can be. I'll prove I'm not gay. He didn't know if he was talking more to Lee HI, or more to himself. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I promise our favorite characters will be back next chapter, later on you'll understand why I made this chapter. 

Subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me what you think of it! Adios ^_^