The Saving Gas

Let's Be Alone Together

"Are you alone too?"

Am I alone too? What? I know I didn't write this but who did? And what do they mean "too"? Surely, no one in this school is as lonely as I am. That'd be impossible. Daesung was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't hear Mr. Yang as he called for the students to say whether or not they were present. As student after student yelled "Present!" or "Here!" or "Wish I was home!" Daesung continued to think about who this mystery person was that wrote in his journal. 

"Daesung, are you here?" Mr. Yang asked even though he looked directly at Daesung who he kept his head down in his journal.

I can't even tell if it's a guy or a girl by the handwriting, and I definitely can't tell who's handwriting it is. 

"Mr. Kang!"

Well, at least I know who's it isn't: Seungri, he can't write to save his life. Daesung giggled to himself. 

"Is something funny Daesung?"

He didn't learn how to spell his name until year six. Daesung laughed to himself again. I bet he can't even read his textb---. Daesung was shaken out of his thoughts by a paper being tossed at the back of his head. He opened and the first thing he noticed was Seungri's terrible handwriting. It took him a few seconds to figure out what the note said. 

"Yah! Daesung! Stop being a pabo! The teacher's talking to you!"

What the hell? The teacher isn't talking to me. Suddenly he caught onto Mr. Yang yelling something at him. Without even thinking about it he responded, "I'm sorry sir! I don't know the answer!" The entire class erupted into laughter, turning Daesung to a nice shade of pink. 

"So which is it Daesung? Do you not know whether you're here? Or whether something is funny?" Mr. Yang. smirked when he saw Daesung's confused face.

"Well I'm here and I don't think anything is funny sir." Daesung looked down at his lap and twiddled his thumbs in nervousness waiting for his teacher's response. All of a sudden he felt a shadow over him. Slowly looking up passed his black bangs, Daesung began to make out the figure of his teacher standing next to his desk. 

"What's this?" He was holding Daesung's journal. Before the teacher could open it, and almost out of instinct, Daesung snatched it out of his hands. Causing the whole class to gasp. 

"I'm so sorry. It's just that it was a gift from someone special to me." Daesung stammered as he hid the notebook under his desk and looked at the teacher with wide, glistening eyes. 

"Read it to the class." Normally Mr. Yang was a very nice man but he felt he had just been disrespected in front of his students and discipline had to be administered. 

"Wha wha wha what?" Daesung started to tremble, causing his lips to shake and he to stutter.

"I said read it to the entire class Mr. Kang" 

"But sir, please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it was just that my gr------"

"I SAID READ IT!" 

Daesung started to slowly get up, with the entire class staring wide eyed at him. He even heard a few giggle and noticed a few smiles as he straightened up. With shaky arms he slowly picked the journal up to reading level, desperately trying to fight the tears that were desperately trying to break through and stain his face. Just as he began to open the journal and a tear escaped...

"AIGO! WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!" It was a girl all the way across the class room from Daesung named Dara. She threw her hands over and started coughing. Suddenly, as if on cue, the entire class started to cough and kids covered their noses and mouths. A whole bunch of "OH MY GOD! IT STINKS!" and "WHO FARTED?!" erupted from every student except Daesung who was too confused to even fathom a smell. "Aish! Let's go go go out of here!" That was CL, she always was the dramatic one. 

"Alright class! Settle down!" Mr. Yang tried to get the class to calm down even though he was on the verge of coughing himself but when the girl sitting directly behind Choi Seunghyun passed out he knew it was time to change his plans. "Alright class, let's go out in the hall for a few minutes." As the class started to shuffle out Mr. Yang turned back to Daesung. "Open those windows and make sure you leave that journal on my desk. I don't want anymore distractions for you." 

Daesung watched as the rest of the class hurried into the hallway. He even heard one girl, he thought her name was Lee Hi whisper to her friends "With that big nose of his, he's going to die from the smell. Oh wells." They all giggled. 

After opening the windows and forcing himself to leave his journal on Mr. Yang's desk, Daesung turned and saw the last student walking out of the class. He didn't know his name but he knew he was big. Tall and rather chunky. His face was also redder than a strawberry. I wonder why he's walking alone. Hmmm. Could he be the one that wrote in my journal? Daesung shook the thought out of his head immediately. He's too attractive to be lonely. I mean yea he's big, but look at that face. OH GOD. Why am I thinking about his face. He literally tried to pound the thoughts out of his head while he walked with his head down. Then he saw two feet facing towards him and looked up. There was big guy. And he was, he was smiling at Daesung. Wow, look at that smile. OH GOD. Not again! Daesung hurried up and ran passed the boy and straight into the hall.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aish, why is he always running away from me? If only he knew what I just did for him. But he doesn't seem to hate me. I think he's just shy I think. It's kind of cute actually. OH GOD. Not again! It was Seunghyun's turn to try and pound the thoughts of his head as he finally walked into the hall.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: If only Daesung knew haha. Anyway, so yea I got bored and since I seemed to be receiving a (shockingly) positive response to my story I decided to update today....again. I don't think this chapter is as long as the other one but I updated twice today so no complaints! >:-{ (please) So yea, please subscribe if you like it. Upvotes are welcome too. Also, comment and tell me what you think so far.