The Secret Lover

Let's Be Alone Together

A/N: I just want to thank all of those who have upvoted, subscribed, and commented to this story. It really means the world to me. My goal was just 15 subscribers and 500 views when I first started this. Everything else is just one huge bonus haha. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Speechless can't even begin to explain how Seunghyun felt. His heart was beating faster than considered healthy. His lungs wouldn't work, no matter how much his brain needed the oxygen to think. Maybe that's why he said what he said next, obviously Seunghyun wasn't thinking straight.

"That's not me!" He pointed at the name on the screen. It was his. And so was the number next to it. 

Tablo just stared at him in disbelief. Then his expression snapped from heartbroken to 'are you ing kidding me?' in a heart beat. He wiped his one wet eye as he turned away from Seunghyun and started pressing buttons on his phone, muttering "I don't have time for this bull." After a few seconds and more button pressing, Tablo put his phone to his ear and then looked at the taller boy next to him expectantly. 

As expected, Seunghyun's phone rang. He knew who it was but he checked anyway. Yep, it's him. 'The Stranger' ran across Seunghyun's phone screen. For some godforsaken reason, Seunghyun answered. "Hello?"

Tablo just looked at him, jaw agape and slammed his phone shut. Then he yelled, well whispered, "are you ing kidding me right now?!" The words were quiet, but they spat out venom.

Always the character in awkward situations, Seunghyun threw his hand to his chest. He pretended to be offended. "Oh my! I have no idea what you're talking about! How dare you accuse me of messing with you!" Yea, his brain needed that oxygen as soon as possible. 

He didn't think it was possible but Tablo got even more annoyed. "Seunghyun! You literally just answered your phone when I called!" 

"Your point?!"

"So clearly it's your number!" 

"Is not!" 

"Then how the hell did you answer?!" 

"It was magic!" Seunghyun waved his hands and twinkled his fingers in front of Tablo's face as he began whispering "oohs" and "ahhs". 

Tablo was back to the 'are you ing kidding me?' face and folded his arms. "You're an , you know that?" 

"At least I don't try to people."

Tablo's painful gasp was drowned out by Mr. Yang's voice. "Okay class! We're here! Everyone off the bus and go to your pre-determined departments!" 

Tablo took off to get away from Seunghyun. The latter had to wait until the rest of the students piled off of the bus. Once Seunghyun made it into the museum he was pulled into a supply closet by some unseen person. Just before he screamed, a hand covered his mouth as a light flicked on. Figures Tablo would be in the closet. Seunghyun was still laughing at his tacky joke when Tablo began to speak.

"I have never anyone in my life!" His words came out angry but his face only looked hurt.

Seunghyun on the other hand, had an expression of steel. "You came pretty ing close a few days ago." 

"You wanted it!" 

"No I did not!" 

"Yes you did! You begged for it!" Was he trying to convince Seunghyun, or himself?

Seunghyun got louder. "Correction! I didn't want it! I needed it! There's a ing difference!" 

"Oh really?! Enlighten me on this difference then!" 

"Well! Look at it this way! I needed someone to make me feel special for once! But I would never want it to be you!

"And why the not?!" 

Seunghyun finally found his voice. "Are you stupid?!" He jabbed Tablo's chest with his finger. " Why would I want you?!" He stepped closer. "You've made me feel like for years!" He pushed the smaller boy against the wall. "You're evil! And heartless! And I ing hate you!" Now Seunghyun was so close to Tablo he could feel the words that the boy whispered.

"But I love you." Tablo sobbed and fell to the floor. 

Seunghyun couldn't stand to be in there anymore. His mind and his heart were having too many convicting emotions and thoughts. He walked to the door and turned the knob. Before he pulled it open he turned and quietly said, "Don't love a man who doesn't love himself." With that, he walked out into the hallway, leaving a sobbing Tablo in his dust. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

On the other side of the museum, Daesung was waiting in their pre-determined department for Seunghyun. "Where is he?" 

"Who?" Seungri asked.

"Seunghyun! I'm not gonna do this project by myself!" 

"I'd help you but CL won't let me out of her sight for a second." Seungri pouted.

"Damn right I won't." Like a cat, CL appeared from behind a statue right next to the boys. 

"You see, Daesung?!" Seungri ran behind his bigger friend in fear. He whispered. "She wants my 'y'." The poor kid was shaking.

CL huffed and charged towards Seungri. "NO ONE WANTS YOUR Y EXCEPT YOU!" She dragged the complaining boy away by the ear. Jeez, I wish those two would just admit how much they love each other already. But really, where the is Seunghyun? Daesung gave up and went sit down on a bench. At the end of the bench was a copper statue. It was , like everything in an art museum seems to be.

"Hi, Mr. Statue! My friend is nowhere to be found so I'm gonna talk to you! Okay?!" 

The statue didn't respond.

Daesung didn't mind.

"Oh yea! I'm Daesung!" He looked down to shake the statue's hand but noticed something else. "Oh, Mr. Statue! Your is so hard! It's like it's made of metal or something!" He started talking lower and looking around like he was telling a secret. "You know, my friend taught me this thing to do to get rid of that. Mine gets hard sometimes too and I'm telling you, it really works!" Daesung looked up at the statue. "Want me to show you how to do it? Shake your head if you don't."

Of course the statue didn't shake it's head. 

"Okay! Just relax! It feels weird at first!" Daesung began to the statue. "Feels good huh?" He smiled and kept . 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" Daesung would recognize that voice anywhere. He turned to see a very red Seunghyun staring at him.

"What's it look like?"

"It looks like you're a statue!" 

"Well duh! Now shh, he needs to relax." 

"Stop that!" Seunghyun grabbed Daesung's hand to stop the mannerisms, but when he did a surge of energy ran through his body, paralyzing him. The same must have happened to Daesung because the two sat there, frozen, staring at each other. They heard no noises behind them. Everything grew silent, except the sounds of their heartbeats. Until somewhere in the distance a camera flashed, both parties looked around to see what happened but they couldn't see anyone. Laughing nervously they both started walking in the same direction, not looking each other in the eye for fear of what would happen. 

After a few minutes, Seunghyun's vibrating phone broke the silence. It was a message from 'The Stranger'. Guess I might as well change that to 'Tablo' now. Then again, I really have no idea who he is. Seunghyun opened the message and nearly died right there at what it was. 

It was a picture of him and Daesung mere moments ago. There hands were clasping one another and their eyes were locked in the most intense of gazes. Yea, it was creepy to be seeing that picture, but it was the caption attached to it that nearly killed Seunghyun. 

The Stranger>>>>>Seunghyun
Why can't you look at me the way you look at him? 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Guys, I know that you'd think since I'm the author that means I always know what's gonna happen next but it's not the truth. I'm just as interested to see what's going to come out of this brain of mine next as you readers are. Subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me what you think. Adios! ^_^