The Dreams

Let's Be Alone Together

Seunghyun stood off of the the filthy floor. He looked at the sleeping figure on the ground with his arms wrapped around the toilet, almost cuddling really. In any other situation Seunghyun would have found the sight funny. He left me alone. I hate him. Suddenly Daesung wrapped his arms tighter around the toilet and mumbled "I'm so sorry Seunghyun." What was left of Seunghyun's heart stopped. I could never hate an angel. Feeling confused at his feelings, Seunghyun hurriedly grabbed his school bag off of the stall's door then walked out of the door to go home.

When he got home he noticed it was empty again, as always. Umma must still be with her patients. Bom's probably at one of her friends' houses. Seunghyun sighed and walked through his room to his bathroom. Making sure not to look at his reflection in the broken mirror, he went straight the shower and stripped off his soiled clothing. He stepped in, turning on the cold water only. The hot water just made him think of the hot liquid that had washed over him hours early. Seunghyun scrubbed his body at least fifteen times before he was comfortable enough to get out of the shower. This is as close to clean as I'll ever be from now on, he thought to himself as he dried of, ​Tablo has dirtied me. He shivered at the mere mention of the name and hurried to put some clothes on. Once he got dressed, Seunghyun crawled into his bed and fell asleep. Eating dinner wasn't even an option for him anymore, especially with his sore, vomit-ravaged throat. 

Seunghyun was a giant, he could tell when he looked around and saw how small everything and everyone was. At first he thought it was another nightmare, but, everything was too bright to be a nightmare. The sky was shining, the trees were beautiful colors, even the roof-less school seemed to shine. When he looked down he saw the brightest thing of all. Standing on his knee like a toy soldier was Daesung, smiling. 

Seunghyun was wondering why the angel had decided to land on his knee when the angel spoke and shook him out of his thoughts, "You're beautiful." 

Hearing that, Seunghyun could do nothing more than laugh and reply, "No. I am not." 

"Yes you are." Daesung was stubborn.

"No I'm not." So was Seunghyun. 

"Yes you are!" Daesung clamped his fist on his sides and stomped his foot with every word like a little big kid.

It tickled Seunghyun, plus it was extremely cute. He giggled as he replied, "then why does everyone say I'm disgusting?" His laughing stopped at the words.

Daesung was still stubborn, "forget everyone else, what do you think?" He looked up at Seunghyun, expecting an answer. 

Without even thinking about it, Seunghyun immediately replied. "I think you look like an angel, especially when you smile." 

Daesung's cheeks immediately went rosy red. If Seunghyun didn't think the boy on his knees was gorgeous before, he definitely did now. Suddenly Daesung dropped his head, Seunghyun could barely notice the boy's lip pouting out, almost hidden by his blonde bangs.

"What's wrong angel?" Seunghyun used that word just to make Daesung blush. It worked but his pout didn't go away. 

"Well, Seunghyun, I kind or wanted to hug you..." Daesung blushed again, embarrassed. 

Seunghyun was dumbfounded, "But I smell like piss." Seunghyun's own face dropped as the memories of how that came to be crossed his mind. 

Daesung's face brightened up and he looked at Seunghyun with a genuine smile, "I can bathe you if you like!" Oh yes, the innocence was strong in this one.

That wasn't the case with Seunghyun. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Not even gonna buy me dinner first? Daesung, i didn't take you for that kind or boy."

Daesung scratched his head. "Buy you dinner? Just to bathe you..." Then he covered his face with his hands and his eyes opened wide. "OMO! No! I didn't mean it like that!" He stuttered as he tried to explain himself. After all he got from Seunghyun were laughs he finally gave up and sat down on the giant's knee, folding his arms and pouting.

"You're so cute, but I'm to big for you to hug me anyway." Seunghyun leaned closer to the boy as he kept chuckling. 

Suddenly Daesung hopped up and ran to Seunghyun's face, then he kissed his cheek. 

"Wha-wha-wha-wha-what was that for?" 

Daesung's legendary blush returns, "You're too big to hug, not to kiss though." Suddenly Seunghyun shrunk and found himself laying on the ground on his back. Daesung was conveniently sitting on top of him, straddling him really. Daesung, however, didn't realize the nature of the situation. "Yay! I can finally hug you!" Then he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun and kissed his cheek.

"Ahh, your kisses are so sweet. It's like heaven, you really are an angel." Seunghyun called out from his sleep. 

"The ? Seunghyun? He's just a dog..." 

Seunghyun started to wake up, still not completely awake though. "No, he's an angel, with the world's brightest smile." Then he noticed the kisses were more like and opened his eyes. "AHH!" Seunghyun jumped, knocking Boss off of his face.

"YAH! What was that for! He just misses his uncle!" Youngbae ran over to his dog and picked him up. "You okay boy? Uncle Seunghyun is just pissy when he wakes up in the morning." He gave his friend on the bed a glare.

"Aish." Seunghyun muttered as he pulled his pillow over his head. Part of it was for Youngbae, part of it was at himsef. Why did I dream about Daesung? Better, why did he kisses really feel like heaven? 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Daesung had cried himself to sleep.

He crawled out of his bed and noticed that everything seemed bigger, a lot bigger. He ran out of his room scared but noticed something odd in his reflection. He slowly stepped back to look in the mirror and then giggled. He hadn't shrunken, he was just a kid again. Then sounds came into his room through his window. There were kids playing outside. Of course he took the opportunity and ran outside. 

There were kids running up and down the street playing football but the only one that caught his attention was the one crying on a bench. He immediately walked up to the boy.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"My sister went to the amusement park with her friends today and I wanted to go, but I'm too small." The boy's bottom lip poked out in an adorable pout.

Daesung hugged the boy. "Don't worry! One day you'll grow up and be big and strong! Then you can go to the amusement park with your own friends!" 

The other boy's face lit up. "Yea! Thank you!" He returned the hug.

"No problem! I'm Kang Daesung by the way, what's your name?"

"Choi Seunghyun." 

Daesung was woken from his dream by the sound of music thundering. It came from his living room. Damnit, can't a man get a little sleep around here. That girl's always dancing. Daesung charged into the living room ready to yell at his sister. He stopped when he saw her standing up, looking very smug as she looked down at a figure on the ground. He didn't even have to think about who it was.

"Seungri, aren't you tired of Minzy kicking your in dancing?" The poor boy was lying on the ground, sweating like an animal.

Minzy couldn't help but hop into the conversation. "No Daesung, I think he's falling in love with me beating him." They both laughed.

Seungri hopped up to defend the last of his price. Then a smirk crossed his face and he ran to the stereo. All of a sudden 'I'm bringing y back' boomed out.

"Aish, I don't have time for this." Daesung turned to leave.

"Me neither." Minzy followed her brother.

"Wait no! Guys come on! Watch me bring y back!" 

"Leave 'y' where you found it!" The twins yelled, not even looking back at Seungri. Then they started laughing at their "twin moment".

Seungri just plopped on the ground and folded his arms, "why doesn't anyone want my y" he muttered as his bottom lip poked into a pout.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hi! So I decided to give you all a happy update today! Partly because the last one was so sad! And partly because I'm too happy about 2ne1's comeback to write anything sad today! 

You know the drill ladies and gentlemen: subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me how much you're "Falling In Love" (see what I did there? teehee) with this story. ^_^ Adios! *waves*

This chapter is in loving memory of Boss.

July 15, 2008 - June 10, 2013