The Journal - Part 2

Let's Be Alone Together

A/N: Jeez! 14 subscribers already! I know that may not seem like a lot but I would have been happy to get just 1 of y'all. I really do appreciate it, you have no idea. Knowing that I'm not the only person crazy enough to want to read this story makes me feel all warm inside (ugh, sorry for the total softie moment there but this is what you guys do to me haha) I decided to update again just for all of you awesome followers and commentors. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun was all alone at school like usual. Only this time everything was smaller. Not even smaller, it was all tiny. At his house that morning everything was normal. Bom stormed in his room, waking him up as usual. 

"Oh! Look who remembered clothes today!" 

"Get out of my room alien."

"Yah! I was just joking, aish. Umma said hurry up so you can eat breakfast." Then she scurried out singing some song she and her friends must have come up with. 

"Stop singing about lollipops Bom!" Seunghyun yelled back at his sister. He dragged his body over to this bathroom and went through his typical morning routine. He showered. He brushed his teeth. He "relieved" some "stress". You know, the usual. Then he dragged himself (I swear, his floor has scuff marks on it by now) back to his closet and put on his school uniform. He slid into the pants, tucked into the button down shirt, and then finished off with the dark blue blazer on top. "I guess this is as good as it's getting," he muttered to himself as he tried to adjust his clothes to hide his stomach. " it." 

When he got down to the kitchen his ears were once again battered with the sound of his sister singing. Not that she was a bad singer, far from it, it was just way too early in the morning. 

"Good morning honey!"

"Good morning Umma"

"Well! Someone's grumpy today! But you have to leave soon! So hurry and eat!" Instead Seunghyun just walked out of the door with his school bag. His stomach growled. Shut up, you're big enough as it is. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice how small everything seemed to get as he got closer to school. The massive oak trees turned to mushroom sized tufts of green and brown. The squirrels that ran in them turned to nothing more than ants. All of this went over Seunghyun's head as he walked mindlessly to his place of daily torture. That is, until he hit his head on something, hard.

"What the hell?" He asked rubbing his forehead. "Who put a damn piece of metal in the middle of the gate?" Then he took a harder look. That piece of metal, no more than 3 feet across, 6 inches thick, and about 6 feet in the air was the gate. "Why'd we get a smaller gate? Whatever, guess it makes it harder to sneak in and out or something." He kept walking (ducking his head this time) and walked up to the school door. At least he thought it was the door. It was closer to a doggy door. "This is getting ing annoying." Nonetheless, he crawled into the door, crawled down the hall, and crawled into his even tinier class room door. Well started to crawl into it until he got stuck. His head, arms, chest, and stomach had all successfully made it into the class room. "Oh god, don't tell me it's my ." He turned back to see what it was that was holding him back. It was his . "Damn it, he could just hear his sister now."

"Always told you you had a big ." 

"Ugh!" He groaned and forced himself through the door, sprawling into the tiny classroom. Seunghyun looked around and finally crawled to his desk. He looked down and saw a tiny wooden desk. It was the size of a playing card and only about 10 inches off the ground. "Well, might as well just go for it at this point." Then he pulled out the even smaller chair, tried to position himself correctly and then just plopped down. He felt nothing, just the bare class room tiled floor under him. "Where'd that chair go." He looked and looked but he didn't see it. Then he got up and that's when it hit him. "OH MY GOD! MY BIG SWALLOWED MY CHAIR!" 

"SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGHYUN! WAKE UP! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR !" Bom tried to seriously wake up her brother but he was talking in his sleep and she couldn't help the giggles that slipped out.

"Huh? What? Why am I at home? How'd they get me out of the school?" Seunghyun sat up in bed rubbing his head. He was so confused. 

Bom got serious as brother regained consciousness. If he knew she had heard him then her plan wouldn't work. "You were having a nightmare Seunghyun. It's okay, just breathe."

"But it was so real." 

"I know. I know. Just get ready for school, yeah?" Bom started to leave before she turned around and threw a lollipop at her brother. She hurried out of the room singing " oh lolipop!"

"AHHH!!!!" She heard Seunghyun's scream as she burst into laughter in the hallway. Bom had been listening to Seunghyun mumble in his sleep for quite some time. 

--At School--

When Seunghyun finally got to school he breathed a sigh of relief. He was still the only one there but at least everything was his normal size. Plus it was good that no one was there, or else they would have seen him constantly look behind him to make sure his wasn't growing. 

After he (slowly) sat down in his chair. He began rummaging around in his school bag for his phone to text Youngbae.

Seunghyun>>Youngbae                                                                                                                                                                          Get your lazy over here. I'm bored. 

Youngbae>>Seunghyun                                                                                                                                                                                        I can't man. I'm with Lee Hi.

Seunghyun hated Youngbae's girlfriend, Lee Hi. She was beautiful. Out of this world beautiful. The only thing more beautiful was her voice. Her voice could bring a wilted rose back to life. There was one problem. I hate that . She's so mean to me. She's the meanest one out of this entire school. But she's so nice to me when Youngbae is around. And he loves her so much I don't have the heart to tell him. It'd break his heart. Youngbae truly was Seunghyun's one and only best friend. They had grown up together but when they were next to each other they made one pretty picture. Where Seunghyun was awkwardly tall and robust, Youngbae was awkwardly short and muscular. That's part of the reason they called themselves the "One-and-a-half Brothers"

Seunghyun turned off his phone and started to put it back in his school bag when he noticed Deasung's journal. He pulled it out and quickly flipped through the pages until he got to the last one with the tombstone that said "Ugly Boy". He felt that pang in his heart again. Then for reasons unknown he e page over. It was blank. He quickly grabbed a pencil, scribbled something down, and closed the journal. Right then the bell went off signaling for classes to start. Seunghyun immediately jumped up and ran to Daesung's desk. He put the journal on top of it and ran back to his desk just as Daesung walked into class. Hmmm. He's always early too.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Why do I suddenly see that kid all over the place? Daesung thought as he sat down in his chair. I wonder how long he's been here, I'm usually the first kid here just so I don't have to deal with anyone else. Daesung looked down at his desk and noticed his journal. It had leather binding but the cover was stitched fabric of green, red, yellow, blue, and black in plaid design. Thank god! I thought I had lost it. My grandma gave it to me right before she passed away. I would fall apart if I lost it. He opened it and flipped through the pages as always. For some reason, just touching it made him feel closer to his grandmother. He pulled a pencil out and got ready to doodle on the next blank page when some writing in the very center caught his eye. I don't remember writing this. Wait, this isn't even my handwriting. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Guess who's back *evil laugh*. Oh god I am so lame. Do you want me to stop with all of these author's notes? Because I knew some people can't stand them. I don't want to come off as annoying. Anyway, thanks for reading! It really does mean a lot to me. I know I didn't give Daesung too much love in this chapter but I think it turned out pretty good. I promise the next chapter will start with him. I personally loved Seunghyun's dream, and Bom, gosh I love Bom haha. I love Lee Hi too but someone had to be the bad guy in this story. I picked her because she looks like such an angel that it'd be interesting to see her being devilish *evil laugh* Seungri, Jiyong, CL, and Dara's appearances are all coming up within the next few chapters, I promise. (Look at me, "within the next few chapters" do you guys even want more chapters?) But I will be updating either later on tonight or tomorrow for sure because I know I left you with a bit of a cliff hanger. In the mean time feel free to comment and/or subscribe! Oh yea, upvoting is nice too! ^_^