The Restroom - Part 1

Let's Be Alone Together

A/N: Once again, I just want to thank all of you amazing subscribers, commentators, and upvoters ^_^

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After World War III between CL and Lee Hi was stopped thanks to Mr. Yang's amazing timing, the rest of class went by normally for Seunghyun. He had been listening to Mr. Yang's instructions, doing his work, looking at the clock every few minutes in hopes that time would speed by, nothing out of the ordinary. However today Mr. Yang decided to pick him to answer a question. He didn't even raise his hand. He had no choice though. Seunghyun cleared his throat and started to speak when Mr. Yang cut him off.

"Seunghyun, we have a large class this year. You're going to have to stand in front of the class if you want everyone to hear you." He said it so cheerfully, he obviously didn't know what he had just done to Seunghyun. "Well hurry up Seunghyun, we don't have all class period." 

With all of the eyes of the class on him, Seunghyun slowly rose from his desk. He gulped. Oh god, what if they heard me gulp. They're gonna know how scared I am and tease me even more. Sweat started collecting on his forehead and palms. Now I look all slimy, this is going to be terrible. As he finally reached the front of the class he felt his throat go dry. With one last gulp, he began to speak. "World War II began in..." He was cut off by one of the students. 

"Speak up Seunghyun! I can't hear you and I'm in the front row!" The entire class snickered and giggled.

Seunghyun tried again, a little louder but his voice was shaking now. "World War II began in..."

"What was that Seunghyun? Your voice is shaking like a leaf in the wind, I don't know what you're saying." It was the same boy, the class laughed again. 

Mr. Yang finally spoke up. "That's enough from you Tablo. Don't make me speak to you again."

Tablo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, as tough as he tried to act there was a slight pout on his lips. His silencing allowed Seunghyun to finally finish what he had to say. However, Tablo was vengeful in his silence. As Seunghyun passed by him to get to his desk, Tablo stuck out his leg and tripped Seunghyun. He hit the ground. Hard. Tablo then over-dramatically fell out of his chair and hit the ground as well only he screamed, "EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE! THE GROUND IS SHAKING!" Nearly everyone in the entire class burst out laughing. Some even fell out of their chairs. One person didn't it funny at all though. 

Youngbae slammed his fists on his wooden desk, almost cracking it, and hissed to Tablo "Sit your back in that ing seat. Now!" 

Tablo was about to says something back when the bell went off, signaling lunch. With a smirk towards Youngbae and then Seunghyun who was still lying on the ground, Tablo hopped up and walked out to the cafeteria. The rest of the class followed him immediately, all chatting and paying attention to their friends. They were paying so close attention that they didn't notice as they stepped on top of Seunghyun, who was still lying on the ground. 

Youngbae walked up to his friend, no, his brother, and dusted him off after picking him up. He was still furious. "I'm so sorry Seunghyun, I'll kick his . I swear." His anger soon turned to heartbreak as he looked into Seunghyun's eyes. There were so hurt. So sad. So lifeless. He pulled his friend in for a hug. "I'm still here for you. I'll never hurt you."

Seunghyun was about to thank Youngbae for his kind words when he caught sight of Lee Hi behind his friend. She just smirked at him, out of Youngbae's sight. He felt a tear slide out of his eye at that. This is the last straw. Suddenly, he burst out of Youngbae's embrace and ran out of the classroom. Leaving his confused friend behind.

"Why are they so mean to him?" Lee Hi innocently asked Youngbae as she s her arms around his body from behind.

"I don't know, but he doesn't deserve it."

"I know. Maybe I should be friends with him. He needs one."

Youngbae turned around to face the love of his life. "And that is why I love you." They kissed then walked out of the room holding hands.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Daesung was too horrified by what had just taken place to notice as the bell went off. He is alone. Just like me. All of a sudden, Mr. Yang shook him out of his thoughts. "Daesung, come to my desk please." Like the good student he always was, Daesung walked to the desk. 

"Sir?" He played with his shirt hem in nervousness.

"Daesung, I think we need to talk." He knew where this was going.

"Oh no sir, I'm fine, I swear!" Then he pasted on a smile and shone a thumbs up just for good measure. Mr. Yang wasn't having any of it.

"Daesung, I'm worried about you."

"No, it's fine Mr. Yang, but really, I'm hungry, see you after lunch hour!" Daesung turned to leave and took a few steps before his teacher said something else.

"Daesung, be prepared to meet someone interesting at lunch." Daesung just froze but didn't turn around, then he shook it off and went to the cafeteria. 

Daesung was sitting alone at his lunch table as usual. It was a small circular table with only four chairs so he didn't feel quite so alone. He took a chug of his chocolate milk, the carton temporarily blocking his vision. When he put it down there was a surprise for him. Out of nowhere, here was a rather feminine looking boy with an oval shaped face, small nose, bright eyes, and red pouty lips that were pulled at the corners showing a blazing smile. His appearances was topped off with a head full of candy apple red hair. Daesung, not being good with surprises, freaked out and spit his milk all over the place. "YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!"

The stranger only laughed, "Hello to you too Daesung, my name is Know Jiyong, but you can call me Ji." He stretched his hand out towards Daesung. 

Daesung nervously shook the hand, "How do you know my name?"

"Oh well, please don't take this the wrong way, I've been watching you." 

Daesung took it the wrong way. "What the hell?! You're stalking me! Get away! Why does everyone want my innocence today?!" Daesung tried to get up but the stranger caught him by the rest and pulled him back down. He looks girly but he's stronger than he seems. 

"No, I promise, I wasn't stalking you, and you can keep your....innocence," Ji made a questioning face, "it's just that I noticed you always seem alone. I'm from our school's Group Against Bullying." 

Before Daesung could even ask what that was about his sister and her five best friends walked up to his table. 

"Daesung! We decided to name ourselves 2ne1! What do you think?!" 

"But Minzy, none of you are 21...."

"Yah! That's not the point!" They all screamed in perfect harmony. Daesung couldn't deny it, they're voices were all made for each other. Minzy's low husky one. Bom's powerful one. CL's dominating one. Then there was Dara with the angelic, soft one to keep them from getting too edgy. As if they realized how crazy it was for all them to say the exact same thing at the exact same time, the girls started laughing. That is until they looked at who was sitting across from Daesung. All of a sudden they changed completely. Daesung saw that look in their eyes. Oh god, here comes the aegyo. Seeing Ji just as into them as they were into he, Daesung took the opportunity to slip away to the restroom.

When he got there he went straight to the sink to wash his face. He accidentally looked in his mirror. I was wrong, I'm not average. I'm ugly. Before anymore self harming thoughts could come to his head he heard a sound coming from the last stall in the bathroom. He walked towards it. As he got closer he could hear the unmistakable sounds of someone vomiting. He reached the door and knocked. "Hello? Do you need me to call the nurse?" All he got in return was more vomiting and some other strange sound. Was that sobbing? He was about to knock again when his leg brushed the door and Daesung noticed it opened a little. Should I walk in and help him?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm gonna keep this short because I feel like you're all pissed at me for leaving a cliff hanger lol. So how'd you like the chapter. More importantly, how'd you like the new character? ;^) Tell me what you think in the comments section. Also, go ahead and subscribe so you'll be the first to know when I upload the next chapter and save the cliff hanger. Adios for now! *waves*