The Innocence

Let's Be Alone Together

Hello everybody! Guess who's back? *evil laugh* But seriously, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in the last few weeks. I've been so busy with work and camp, but I don't have camp next week! So just bear with me a little longer and please understand that I'm not ditching this story or you guys in anyway. All I've wanted to do was update this week but I just couldn't find the time, I promise. So in the meantime...

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Daesung immediately nodded to Seunghyun's request so both boys just stood there smiling at each other. It was silent, but not an awkward silence. It was a happy one. A very happy one.

Yes! Daesung said he'll stay over! I'm so happy! But I can't keep staring at the boy smiling, he'll think I'm creepy and leave. 

"So, you want to chill in my room or something?"

Hell yes I want to chill in with you! I don't even care where! You could ask me to chill in the garbage can and I'd still be for it! As far as I'm concerned your room just smells better!

"Sure, we could chill in there I guess." 

With that the boys stepped into Seunghyun's room. Before things could turn into a staring-contest of who's happiest again Seunghyun spoke up. "So what you want to do?"

Daesung thought for a second. "Hmm, I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Seunghyun smiled and said, "I want to do whatever you want to do." 

It was Daesung's turn to smile. "Well I want to do whatever you want to do." 

"But I want to do whatever you want to do," Seunghyun smiled back.

Daesung sighed. "But it's your house." 

"Well you're the guest so I have to make you happy." 

"You already make me happy." The words slipped out of Daesung's mouth before he could catch them. Oh no, he's going to think I'm weird. Why did I say that anyway?

Seunghyun wasn't sure if he heard correctly. "Huh?"

"Well, it's just that..." Daesung frantically looked around the room for a distraction to change the subject, "...oh toys!" Seunghyun's room was mostly standard. The walls were painted a deep blue; not to bright to where it seemed girly but not to dark to where he seemed evil. To offset the blue walls he had white book-shelving on the wall nearest the bathroom and white closet doors next to the shelf. In the middle of his room was his blue and red queen bed. It was pretty big considering he was the only person ever on it. The bed also had matching dressers on opposite sides of it with a chest at the foot of the bed. Directly in front of his bed was a pretty above-standard entertainment center. There was a 56 inch flat screen, a full remote-controlled stereo, and a video game system. All of this furniture in his room sat on top of a deep mahogany wooden flooring. As stated, Seunghyun's room was mostly standard. Mostly.

He had an entire wall full of toys. Various types, colors, styles, brands, designs, and age requirements. All of which he were too old for by the way. This wall is what caught Daesung's eyes as he ran to get to the toys. The big kid was so impatient he didn't even bother running around the bed to get to it. He just jumped on it and tried to run straight across it. However, his foot got tangled in the crumpled mess of a comforter on the top and Daesung fell on the wooden floor. He fell hard with a thud to prove that point. 

Seunghyun didn't know what to do. He was really worried Daesung had hurt himself. "You okay man?" He waited for a reply.

After seconds that felt like hours, Daesung hopped up and flashed Seunghyun a genuine painless smile. "Of course! Trust me, this happens all the time. You have no idea." With Seunghyun reassured, Daesung turned around and checked out the extensive, maybe even obsessive, toy collection. His eyes grew wide, apparently Seunghyun wasn't the only big kid in the room. "Seunghyun.." 

"Yea?"

"We should play with each other!" 

Seunghyun's entire face showed how shocked how was by that comment. Did he just...? No, no way! "What you mean?"

Daesung pointed at the wall of figures in front of him. "With the toys! Let's play with each other with the toys!" 

Seunghyun was relieved, but no one, NO ONE, was allowed to play with his toys. They were his babies. "Uh, well, that's not really a good idea..." 

Daesung looked up. "Why not?" 

With Daesung pouting and looking up at him from behind his bangs, Seunghyun almost broke at the adorable behavior his guest was displaying. No, I must be strong. I can't risk my babies being endangered. But I don't want to make Daesung feel bad. He's too adorable! Seunghyun face-palmed. Jeez. I've got to stop calling him cute. "Well, you see, they're collectibles!" 

"Oh..." Daesung looked at him with a suspicious glare, he didn't believe it. To prove his point he grabbed the box of toys nearest him. "Well then why does this box say the toy was made last month huh?" He looked at Seunghyun expectantly. With a face that dared him to come up with another lie. 

Seunghyun could only scratch his head and stammer. "Uh...well...you see...that's...um..."

"You just don't want to play with me." Daesung pouted and dropped his head, making his bangs fall completely in front of his face. 

Oh no! Don't be sad cutie! ! Stop calling him cute Seunghyun! "No! It's not that! I would love to play with you but--" He was cut off by the sound of the toy box being opened by Daesung, who had on quite a mischievous smile. That cuti--, I mean , tricked me! My babies are in danger! "Yah!" He ran over to Daesung and jumped on him, taking the half-opened toy box out of his hand. 

Daesung went to full out cuteness overload mode and pouted again with puffy cheeks and glistening eyes. "But I thought you said you wanted to play with me." 

Aish, you're killing me kid. "I do! Just not with these! Let's play video games!" 

Daesung gave up on sad cute and went for excited cute immediately. "Video games?! Yes! What kind do you have?!"

Yah! Now he's even cuter! ! it! I quit! He's cute! "I have tons! Let me show you!" Seunghyun tried to climb off of Daesung. Then he finally realized the position there were in. Oh my god. Seunghyun had landed right in between Daesung's legs. Daesung was laid on his back with Seunghyun on top of him. They were chest to chest, stomach to stomach, and well, you know...That wasn't the worst part though. The front button on Seunghyun's shorts had gotten caught in one of the front belt loops of Daesung's shorts. In other words, the two were REALLY getting to know each other. Seunghyun tried to jump off of the smaller boy but Daesung's belt looped pulled on Seunghyun's shorts' buttons, causing the taller boy to slam back into Daesung. Yea, they were REALLY getting to know each other. 

"Yah! Stop humping me!" Daesung was shocked.

"What?! I'm not humping you! I'm just trying to get off!" He tried again. He got the same result.

"There is some definite humping going on here!" 

At this point Seunghyun just wanted to clear his name so he kept still. "Is not!"

"Is so!"

"No!"

"Yes!" 

"Ugh! Whatever!" Since his plan of just pulling away worked so horribly, Seunghyun decided to just reach down and untangle them on his own. 

Daesung didn't understand that. "Oh my god! Now you're fondling me!" 

"What?! No! I'm untangling us!" 

"No you're not! Get away from my innocence!" 

Seunghyun froze and had no idea what he was hearing, he just stared at Daesung. Seunghyun's face showed his confusion. "You're 'innocence'?! What the hell does that mean!" 

"My no-no square!"

"What language are you speaking?!" Seunghyun was at a lost. 

"You're language!" 

"Then why don't have any idea what you're talking about?!" 

Daesung couldn't believe Seunghyun was being so difficult. He sighed. "Come on! You know! My secret garden!" 

That cleared up absolutely nothing for Seunghyun. "You're what?!" 

"My secret gate!" He pointed down to lowest point of their contact. 

All of a sudden it clicked for Seunghyun. "Oh.." he blushed and looked away. But wait... "Why is it a gate?! Gate open! That thing down there should not by any means open!" 

Daesung sighed at how particular Seunghyun was being. "Well fine! Let's call it my golden snake then!" 

"Why the is it golden!" 

"Because it's a treasure!" 

"To who?!"

"To me!" 

Seunghyun was back at a loss. "Are you being serious right now?"

"Obviously!" 

"Whatever!" Seunghyun got back to the task of untangling them. It was much harder now because Daesung kept flailing about screaming about his 'golden innocence'. Luckily, Seunghyun managed to complete the task and stood up. Then he looked at the boy screaming on the floor in front of him.

"No! No! Don't do it!"

"Daesung..."

"Please! I'm saving it for someone special!" 

"Daesung, I climbed off of you 30 seconds ago..." 

The words fell on deaf ears. "Okay, fine! You can have my innocence! Just be gentle!" With that Daesung stopped flailing and spread his arms and legs out wide. 

"Daesung...wait, what did you just say?"

At the questioning tone in Seunghyun's voice Daesung eye's snapped open and he realized that there was no body over him anymore. He blushed quickly and stood up. Daesung was in the middle of bushing himself off when Seunghyun finally spoke.

"Daesung...did you just give me your innocence?" Was that mockery in his tone?

Daesung ignored the question. "So, what about them video games?" 

Seunghyun decided he'd let it slide for now and showed the boy his video game collection. The picked out a pretty standard racing game and start playing. After a few minutes Seunghyun thought that it'd be a good time to mess with Daesung so he slowly slept closer to the blonde haired boy. When he was pretty much knee to knee to Daesung, Seunghyun threw his arm around Daesung and pulled him close. Then he whispered in his ear, "So when do I get to see this 'golden snake'?" He immediately bursts into laughter, but he was the only one. Daesung jumped up and ran to the bathroom covering his face. He slammed the door. 

After finally getting the last of his giggles out, Seunghyun went to the bathroom door and knocked. "I'm sorry Daesung, I just wanted to mess with you a little. I didn't mean to scare you this much."

After a few more minutes and quiet sniffles, Daesung replied. "It's okay, it's not your fault. It's mine." 

"Then what's wrong?"

"I think something's wrong with me, like a part of me doesn't work right." Daesung answered back weakly through the door. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I can't really explain in words." 

"Then show me." 

"I can't. You'll think I'm a freak."

"I promise, I would never think something like that." It came out as a whisper. Both boys and moved closer to the door. Ears against it on opposite sides. 

"You really promise?" 

"Yes. Trust me." 

"Okay." Daesung slowly opened the bathroom door, his hands were hanging in front of him clasped together and his face was down behind his bangs. 

Seunghyun couldn't stand seeing him like that. "What's wrong?" Daesung didn't say anything. He just unclasped his hands and put them behind him. Then he immediately turned his face away from Seunghyun in shame. 

"Huh?" Seunghyun didn't get it at first. So he looked down in confusion, then he saw the tent in the front of Daesung's pants. It had been hidden by the boy's hands but now it strut out in all its glory. "Oh god!" Seunghyun immediately turned around, red faced. 

Daesung covered himself and started to cry. "You see?! I told you I was a freak!" 

Seunghyun turned back around. "No! No! It's perfectly normal! I just wasn't expecting it!" 

Daesung still sniffled but the tears stopped. "You sure? I swear it's not like this all the time. Just sometimes it happens. Especially the mornings." 

Seunghyun giggled. "I swear it's normal. It happened to me in front of the whole class the other day. Remember?"

Daesung thought back. "Oh yea! Now I remember! Jeez! Yours was a big one!" 

Seunghyun blushed at the boy's innocent use of the compliment. He doesn't even realize what he's saying. Then Seunghyun realized something. "Daesung?"

"What?" 

"You've never had 'The Talk' huh?!"

Daesung turned his head and scrunched up in his face in confusion. "'The Talk'? What talk?" 

Oh god, I'm going to have to give this boy 'The Talk'. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Interesting chapter coming you guys *wink wink* Haha, but seriously, thank you all for being patient with me. I'm just so busy these days but I promise this is as bad as it gets. In the mean time, subscribe, upvote and comment to tell me what you think of this chapter. Adios! ^_^