The Invitation

Let's Be Alone Together

Nearly 60 subs, 10 votes, and 3000 views! You guys, I can't deal with all of this love. I'm serious. I'm dying of feels over here.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the days that had passed since the students' impromptu "pool party" in the art museum's fountain, things had returned back to normal. Unfortunately, normal was no good for Seunghyun, he was getting harassed again at school. The only difference was that now he wasn't completely alone, he had a new friend: Daesung. The two would often walk to and from class together, waiting for each other by the front steps of the school in the mornings and then bidding farewell in the same spot at the end of the day. Seunghyun used to do the same thing with Youngbae, before Lee Hi got involved of course. 

In fact the two were currently walking down the hall way to exit the building at the moment. They were joking about something Daesung had said to Seungri which made the latter pout or something. Seunghyun wasn't really paying attention to the words Daesung was saying, he was looking closer at the lips that were allowing the words to spill out. Aish, he doesn't even know he makes me think of him this way. I wish I could tell him. But he'll just think I'm weird. Seunghyun's vibrating phone alerted him out of his stupor. 

The Stranger>>>>>Seunghyun 
Did anyone mess with you again? I'm your protector, so just let me know if someone starts something.  

Seunghyun sighed, there actually was one more thing that had changed in the last few days since the field trip. He had a new "protector." It all started two days after the field trip.

Seunghyun and Daesung were joking around in the hall on their way to class. They hadn't discussed it, but some how they both decided they wanted to walk to and from class together. Of course, neither boy complained about the deal. The two were giggling and lightly shoving each other as friends often do before Daesung shoved a little too hard. The boy was surprisingly strong. Seunghyun went flying backwards until his back collided with another body. Seunghyun could hear the victim grunt and then hit the floor. He immediately turned around to apologize. 

"Omo, I'm so sorry." He didn't recognize the kid but he looked at least his age. 

"Save your apologies fatass!" With that, the hallway quieted down as every student turned to eavesdrop on the altercation. Then the boy on the floor got up, dusting himself off before glaring at Seunghyun.

The taller boy swallowed nervously and tried to hide the hurt in his voice. "No, really, I'm sorry." 

"No, really," the other boy started, mimicking Seunghyun's voice, "don't bother apologizing." He laughed unexpectedly. "It's not your fault that you're fat and disgusting, so don't apologize for it." The boy started laughing again, only now he was joined by the rest of the crowd. 

"Come on, Seunghyun, let's go. This guy's just an ." Daesung tried to pull his taller friend's arm, but Seunghyun wouldn't, or couldn't, budge. 

In fact, Seunghyun kept speaking. "I really am sorry, you have no idea." 

The other boy brought his hand up to his chin and looked Seunghyun up and down. "I suppose you should be." 

There was another round of laughter as Daesung tried hopelessly to pull Seunghyun away. However, a new voice spoke out. "Well, I suppose you should shut the up." 

The laughter stopped immediately. 

The boy was offended. "Who the dared tell me that?" He turned to Seunghyun, who just shook his head that it wasn't him. 

"It was me." Then, as if stepping out of a dense fog, Tablo walked out of the crowd, right into the space between the boy and Seunghyun. He faced the boy.

The boy looked obviously scared, but only for a moment. Once he re-steeled his expression he looked at Tablo, folding his arms. "Am I supposed to be scared of you?" He may have looked nonchalant, but his voice cracked. 

Tablo on the other hand looked completely at ease. In fact, he played with his finger nails as he answered the boy, not even looking up. "Yes." 

The instigator looked at the relaxed Tablo and smirked, thinking Tablo was the one faking. "And why should I be afraid of you?" 

As if on cue, Tablo's hand lashed out and smacked the boy across the face. The boy went sprawling backwards, nearly falling. It was so fast, the red mark on his cheek started forming before he could even realize that he had been hit, hard. Once the realization came, he couldn't do anything with it though. Because Tablo had leapt on him, forcing the boy to the ground under Tablo's weight. Tablo spoke with his hands clenched around the boy's neck. "You should be afraid of me because obviously I'm ing crazy." 

Seunghyun couldn't help but think that no truer words had ever been uttered in human history. 

Neither could the boy on the floor as his eyes shot open. He tried to fight but Tablo pressed his knees onto the boys arms and his onto his chest, effectively disabling any of the boy's movements. Tablo only let go after the boy started turning purple. Then, in his typical fashion, his mood changed instantly as he talked to the boy under him like an adult would talk to a child. "Now you're gonna leave Seunghyun alone right?" The boy was still panting, he couldn't speak so he simply nodded his head in assurance. Tablo patted his head. "Good boy. Now apologize to Seunghyun and get the out of my face okay?" He was still talking like an adult to a baby. 

The boy needed no further warning as he scrambled from under Tablo and stood in front of Seunghyun. "I-i-i'm so" he stopped to catch his breath until Tablo coughed and impatient cough "I'M SO SORRY!" Then the boy ran down the hall, coughing as he tried to catch his breath. 

After a few seconds the hallway went back to its normal chatter and gossip. Seunghyun, Daesung, and Tablo however, just stood in the middle of it, staring at each other. None of the three knew what to say or who should talk first. In the end, Tablo shot Seunghyun a sad smile and then walked away, as quietly as he had appeared. 

A tear slid down Tablo's eye as he walked away, thinking of the last thing he had seen before he walked away. 

Seunghyun and Daesung were just standing there, looking at him. 

In fear, they had locked hands together. 

In the present tense, Seunghyun had no idea that he accidentally made Tablo cry after the latter saved him from embarrassment. Maybe if he knew, he would have at least thanked him. Instead he venomously replied to the message. 

Seunghyun>>>>>The Stranger
I'm fine, Tablo. I don't need a "protector". Actually, I needed someone to protect me from you a few times. Where was my protector then? 

"He's right here waiting for the day you forgive him." Seunghyun looked up to see Tablo standing in front of him, holding his cell phone. Oh jeez, not you again. 

Seunghyun sighed. "And what if I don't play on ever forgiving you?" 

"Then I don't play on ever giving up." 

Feeling very uncomfortable, Daesung quietly slipped away before Seunghyun replied to Tablo. 

"Why do you want my forgiveness so bad?" 

"Because I am in lo---" 

"Shutup!" Seunghyun cut Tablo off, he knew if he heard those words again he'd melt. And he couldn't afford to fall apart in front of his "protector" again. 

"Well, I hope you have a lot of endurance." Seunghyun turned and began walking away from Tablo, towards Daesung. He threw his last words over his shoulder. "Because I am never forgiving you." 

Tablo grabbed Seunghyun's hand just before he was out of reach, then he looked at him with glistening eyes. "Ever?" 

Seunghyun jacked his hand from Tablo's grip and wiped it on his pants as if he had just been messing with dirt. "Never." 

Tablo looked hung his head down and Seunghyun thought he might have heard the faintest sniffle. With his head still down, Tablo made another request. "Then I guess I'll keep fighting. But," he looked up. "is it too much to ask for you gratitude. Please? The other day, I...well...you know." 

Seunghyun knew. He did save me. I guess it's okay to thank him this one time. Seunghyun opened his mouth to thank Tablo but the boy threw his hand over Seunghyun's lips before any sounds could come out. 

"Don't thank me with words. Thank me with actions." 

Seunghyun thought Tablo meant a certain kind of 'actions' so he immediately started backing away, shaking his head no as his pulse sped up to life threatening levels. 

Tablo realized the danger of his words and quickly grabbed Seunghyun's shoulders to steady him. "NO! I meant go on a date with me, please?"

"Hell no." It came out before Seunghyun could even register how he was gonna react. 

The hurt on Tablo's face was almost too much to bear, but he was stubborn as always. "Well, can we at least hang out as friends? Just once? Please?" 

"I don't know..." Then Seunghyun looked into the glistening eyes of Tablo and for once, saw no malice. In fact his eyes are kind of pretty. Not as pretty as Daesung's, but still pretty. "well maybe, it depends on where." He even surprised himself at his near-acceptance of the plan. 

Tablo's face lit up and he looked like a kid on Christmas morning. "My apartment. Tomorrow, Friday, in the afternoon. Please?" Tablo leaned his face up towards Seunghyun, waiting for an answer. 

Well , come on Seunghyun, give the kid an answer. Yes or no?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Don't hate me for the cliffhanger please! *runs and hides* In the mean time, why don't you subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me what you think? Adios! ^_^