The Rose's Thorn

Let's Be Alone Together

A/N: Oh my god, 25 subscribers and nearly 500 views! I can't breathe! I just can't! *crawls to laptop to finish this chapter on dying breath for you amazing readers*

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As Daesung sat in his desk near the window he looked out and noticed it was such a beautiful day. All of the trees surrounding the school had orange, red, and yellow leaves. It made it seem like there were a hundred candles just lighting up the area. The sun was shining but there were a few clouds to keep it from being too sunny. Light breezes flew through air, picking up leaves along the way, making the candles' flames dance. He smiled, it was so rare that he saw beauty in life again. Then all of a sudden thinks went dark.

A giant shadowed creept, no not crept, ran, across the land. At first Daesung had thought that it was just the clouds moving across the sun, but then he heard the strange noises coming from the ceiling. He looked up just in time to see the school's entire roof get ripped off. Looking straight up, Daesung could see the sun shining through the class. Instead of being scared, he enjoyed the warmth and closed his eyes. However, he was soon awoken from his stupor by the screams of the girls in his class. Looking up again, he saw what they were screaming at. Where the sun had been shining, and the roof had been right before that, was now the face. It was massive. It blocked all the sunlight from getting into the class, pitching it into an eerie darkness. At first Daesung didn't recognize who it was but then as if struck by a wave, it hit him full force. That's the big guy. 

"I'm so sorry Mr. Yang!" Seunghyun's deep voice boomed out. "I woke up late! I didn't mean to be late!" Before Mr. Yang could even respond, the rest of the class did it for him.

"OH MY GOD! HE'S HUGE!" 

"HE WAS ALWAYS BIG BUT NOW HE'S JUST HUMONGOUS!"

"IT'S ALL THAT MCDONALDS! I SWEAR IT!"

"HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!" 

"HE'S A MONSTER! RUN!" All the students took off outside of the class, jumping over and knocking eachother down in the panic to get out. Daesung didn't move. He couldn't. He had accidentally locked eyes with Seunghyun and his body refused to work properly. His heart started to beat fast, but he wasn't scared. His eyes are beautiful when he's not crying. Then Daesung watched as Seunghyun's eyes glazed over and his lips started to tremble. All of a sudden Seunghyun's head disappeared and the earth shook. Daesung looked out the window to see the giant slumped on the ground, arms wrapped around his legs. He was sobbing. It was purely instinct when Daesung jumped out of the one story building's window and walked up to Seunghyun. He tapped his leg to get his attention but it didn't work. Of course it didn't work. I'm like an ant to him. Daesung climbed up Seunghyun's leg until he landed on top of his knee, within reach of Seunghyun's face. 

"Hey!" He screamed to get his attention.

Seunghyun slowly looked up and Daesung could see the pain in his eyes. "What do you want? I'm already crying, aren't you people tired of hurting me?" More tears fell as Seunghyun let out a sob.

Daesung's heart broke, "I would never hurt you." 

Seunghyun looked back up, "Yes you would, I'm a monster. I'm a fat, disgusting monster and I should just go die." 

Daesung stepped closer to Seunghyun, "You're beautiful."

"Who's beautiful?" Daesung was snapped out of his sleep by someone asking him a question. When his eyes adjusted all he saw were two eyes with big, dark circles under them right in front of his face staring into his own. He gasped and went on self-defense mode.

"YAH!" Daesung yelled at the stranger.

"YAH!" The stranger retorted after getting scared by Daesung's scream.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Daesung jumped on top of the stranger and started hitting him. He couldn't see passed his long bangs.

"DAESUNG! GET OFF OF ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He was under Daesung getting pummeled by hits.

Daesung grabbed a pillow and threw it on top of the person's face. "I WILL NOT BE ! I REFUSE! I'M SAVING MYSELF FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!" At this point, Daesung had just lost it.

Suddenly, his twin Minzy bursts into the room wielding a metal baseball bat. "WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!" She had a temper and was ready to defend her brother after hearing the yells. It just turned to blind rage when she heard "".

Daesung turned back to face his sister, his hands still holding down the pillow. "THIS GUY TRIED TO ME! HE TOUCHED ME IN MY SLEEP! THEN HE SAID TO BE QUIET AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR THAT I'D ENJOY IT!" Though none of this happened, Daesung sounded pretty sure of it. 

Minzy, however, just burst out laughing at him.

"YAH! WHAT'S SO FUNNY MINZY?! HE WAS GONNA TAKE MY INNOCENCE!" 

She laughed harder, "Seungri couldn't take anyone's innocence!" She fell on the floor laughing.

"Seungri?" Daesung looked down at the body under his pillow and slowly lifted it off of the face. He found a very angry looking pair of eyes staring back at him. Eyes he knew all too well. "Oh! Seungri! Hey buddy! How's it going?" Daesung climbed off of his friend.

Seungri straightened his clothes, "Oh well, you know, just almost got suffocated by my best friend, no biggie." He shot Daesung a glance.

Minzy chimed in, still giggling, "So Seungri, how was Daesung's "innocence"?"

"Shut up Minzy! I don't want his innocence! But if I did I could have it! I could have anyone's innocence I choose!" Seungri was clearly offended by what Minzy had said.

"Sure you could, let's ask the 15 million girls who turned down dates with you." Minzy laughed and turned to leave.

"You're just mad because I'm a y panda!" 

"And you're just mad because I'm the better dancer!" And with that Minzy was gone. 

When Daesung laughed at his friend's pout, Seungri's face suddenly lit up. "So Daesung, who's beautiful?" He smirked.

Daesung bolted out of the room, straight to the bathroom. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun sat in his desk at school while all of the other kids filed in past him. They all gave him dirty looks and covered their noses. Jeez. You fart once and they never let it go. He sank lower into his seat until he saw Youngbae walk in and his face lit up. He was just about to call out for him when Lee Hi walked in right after him. Not this again. 

Youngbae walked up to Seunghyun, eye-smiling as usual, "How's it going man?" He shook his hand.

Seunghyun faked his smile and shook his friend's hand, "It's going great! My stomach doesn't hurt at all!" Well at least the last part of that is true.

Youngbae didn't notice his friend's inner turmoil, "Great man! You know I still love you!" He winked.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, but there was a genuine smile on his lips, "There you go being awkward again!" The two friends laughed at their inside joke as Youngbae walked to his desk with Lee Hi a few steps behind him. 

Lee Hi stopped and leaned close to Seunghyun's ear to whisper, "He loves me more" Then she did something weird, she kissed Seunghyun on the cheek and walked away.

Before Seunghyun could even think about what just happened he heard a ruckus coming from the door. Daesung stepped in followed by some kid he didn't really know but he had seen in class. Daesung's friends with Panda Boy. He laughed at nickname for the boy with the dark circles until he heard him asking Daesung a question.

"But Daesung! You never told me who's beautiful!" Daesung never responded, he just went to sit in his desk and started doodling in his journal, leaving a pouting Seungri to go to his own desk. 

I wonder who he thinks is beautiful. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Daesung had been doodling in his journal for the last few minutes and he finally had some peace from Seungri's constant questioning. Daesung was already confused enough about his dream, he didn't need Seungri asking him about it. He thought about the kid sitting across the class from him. He really is beautiful. Ugh, here goes these thoughts again! Well, there's nothing wrong with just thinking he's good-looking right, I mean, everyone has eyes. Daesung glanced up to look at the boy but his view was blocked by one of the most beautiful girls walking down the aisle, Lee Hi. She's beautiful too. 

She was singing something but Daesung couldn't make out what it was until she got closer to his desk while she was walking down the aisle.

"I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me! Just like her I wanna be pretty! I wanna be pretty! Don't lie to my face! Cause I know i'm ugly!"

She stopped right next to Daesung's desk as she finished the part of the song. The she turned to look down at him, catching his eyes she asked "Do you think I'm ugly Daesung?"

He was at a loss for words and blushed, with sweat forming on his forehead and shaking lips he answered back, "O-o-of-of course not, you're beautiful." Then he smiled a real eye smile because he truly believed those words.

She smiled too, "Thanks Daesung! That means a lot coming from an ugly person like you! I mean who would know ugly better than you?" Then she smirked and turned around singing "Ugly" again as she skipped to her desk. Suddenly CL jumped up from her desk across the class.

"! Stop singing our song!" Lee Hi stopped dead in her tracks and her eyes shone daggers toward CL. Youngbae jumped up to defend his girlfriend.

"Yah! CL! Stop calling my girlfriend a ! Dara, control your friend!"

Being Youngbae's sister, Dara wanted to help but she knew CL had a temper. She put the tips of her index fingers together and then looked around nervously. "Aigo" she muttered.

Lee Hi defended herself this time. "! I will give you until the count of 1, 2, 3, 4, to sit your down!" 

CL stood up even more. "! I'm the baddest female! Can't nobody hold me down! Step up and I'll set your on fire!" 

Lee Hi started walking towards CL "It's over !" 

CL started walking towards Lee Hi "Just go away before I show you why I am the best!"

Seconds before the girls came within reach of each other the bell rang and Mr. Yang burst through the door. The girls grudgingly looked at each other one more time and then went to their seats. Completely oblivious to the war he just stopped, Mr. Yang clapped his hands together and looked at the class. "So who's ready for another great day?!" He scanned the room looking for happy eyes in the students, all he got back were bored looks and some glares from CL and Lee Hi. He had been teaching for a long time and expected it so his smile didn't fade one bit. However, when he locked eyes with Daesung, the corners of his smile did tilt down ever so slightly. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I have given you all my last breath to type this, hope you enjoyed it. *dies* Lol jk, but really, it really does mean a lot to mean that all of you readers really like my story. It makes it so much more worth while. I really hoped you liked this chapter too because it's my favorite one so far. I keep saying that, maybe I'm just becoming a better writer haha. I really love the characters though, especially Lee Hi, she's so vicious, mwahaha. But I have no favorites. Lol thanks to 2ne1's upcoming comeback (which I can not wait for) I'm giving them a lot of parts in the upcoming chapters. But oh yes, you all will meet a very important character next chapter, just wait and see ;)

You know the deal folks: subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me how I'm doing or if there's anything I need to work on.

Adios for now! *waves* ^_^