The Visit

Let's Be Alone Together

Daesung had driven down the road to the house he believed was it. He got out of his car and stepped onto the sidewalk. "This is is right?" He asked himself as he scratched his head, looking down at the paper. Not paying attention Daesung suddenly ran into some unknown being and fell over onto the ground. "OMO! I'M SO SORRY!" Daesung hadn't even dusted himself off before he started his immediate apologies. "Seriously! I should have been paying attention! It's all my fault! Please forgive m---" Daesung had finally looked up to see who his would-be victim was and why they weren't responding. He stopped apologizing when he realized who, well not who, more of a what it was. Daesung had ran into, tripped over, and then apologized to a mailbox. A mailbox. He face-palmed. "Aish, I'm so stupid." He giggled to himself as he stood up. Then he noticed the mailman looking at him with a puzzled look as he talked into his walkie-talkie.

"...yea man, you're not gonna believe this." Daesung bowed and then practically ran to the steps of the house to hide his embarrassment. When he got there however, he noticed Bom unlocking the door. She had her headphones in, Daesung could hear them blasting from his position at the bottom of the steps. He smirked and rubbed his hands together like an evil scientist. Oh this is gonna be good. 

The sneaky boy climbed up each step. With each one he paused like one of the superheroes in a movie to make sure he wasn't noticed. He even looked around both ways before going to the next step just for good measure. It took him nearly 30 seconds to get all the way to the top. There were three steps. Luckily for him Bom was in her own world singing and kept using the wrong key. As he crept up behind the unsuspecting girl, it took all of his willpower not to burst into a fit of laughter. He started counting down in his head as he got closer. 3.......2.......oh this is gonna be so good......1! "BOO!" He latched his hands on Bom's shoulders and immediately started laughing. He wasn't ready for Bom's reaction.

"Yah!" SMACK!

Daesung grabs his cheek and backs up. He can feel it swelling up already. "Come on Bom! What was that for?!" He started to put and his eyes welled up.

"What do you mean 'what was that for'?! I thought you were a !" Bom tilted her head. "Are you crying? Oh my god! You're crying!" 

"Wh-wh-what?! Nuh uh!" Daesung turned and wiped his tear-stained face. "I had dust in my eyes!" 

"Must have been some strong dust." Bom didn't even try to hide the sarcasm in her response.

"Shut up! Anyway," he needed a subject change, " why would I want to you anyway?"

Bom's eyes grew wide. "Did you just call me ugly?!"

Daesung was at a loss. "What? No I did not call you ugly!"

"Yes you did! You said you wouldn't me because I'm ugly!"

"No! I wouldn't you because I'm not a !"

"So if you were a would you me?!"

"No!"

"Because you think I'm ugly!"

"No I don't!"

"Then why don't you want me?!"

"Why do you sound like you want me to you?!"

"I don't! I just want you to admit you think I'm ugly!" 

"You're not ugly! But I wouldn't you!" 

Bom turned around. She folded her arms and pouted. "I bet if I was pretty you'd me."

Daesung took the bait. "You are very pretty Bom."

With that, Bom turned around smiling "I know." She even flipped her hair.

Daesung sighed. "Ugh. Damn you Bom. That's what you wanted from the start huh?"

"Maybe." She giggled.

"Whatever, look, here's Seunghyun's phone, he left it at my house." He tried to hand her the phone but she didn't take it. 

"Bring it to him yourself, I only stopped by to get some things to bring back to Dara's house." She turned and walked into the house. "Seunghyun's room is that way." She pointed up the stairs. "First door on you right." 

"Thanks Bom."

"Daesung?"

"Yea?"

"Tell me I'm pretty again."

" you Bom." Daesung started up the stairs.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs. He couldn't quite understand what they were saying but he kept hearing the word ''. The ? Who got ? He turned the shower off to try and hear better but by that time the voices had stopped. Oh whatever, guess no one got . With an exhausted sigh he leaned back in the tub, closing his eyes. 

The door open. "Hey man, Bom told me you were up here."

"YAH!" Seunghyun didn't even check to see who had entered the bathroom before he started throwing the nearest items he could find at the intruder.

"YAH!" Daesung got hit all over the body and face by shampoo bottles, bars of soaps, towels, and even a rubber ducky. "Stop! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What the hell is wrong with me?! No! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Daesung was genuinely insulted. "Me?! You're the one throwing at me!" 

"Because I'm ing !" Seunghyun said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well, to be fair, it was pretty obvious.

Not to Daesung though. "So?! You don't have to throw stuff at me!"

"What the else am I supposed to do?!

"Oh I don't know! A 'hello Daesung, how's your day going' would be nice!"

"You walk in on me and you expect happy greetings?!"

"It's the polite thing to do!" 

"The polite thing to do would be for you to get out of the ing bathroom! I'm !"

"Why are you anyway?!"

Seunghyun froze. "Are you ing kidding me?! Look around! I'm in the ing shower! What you expect me to wear, a suit?!"

"Look around?" Daesung made a confused look and then finally took in his surroundings. "Dude! You're !" He grabbed a towel and covered his eyes like a little school girl. 

"I need that towel you're hiding behind you baby."

Daesung threw the towel in the direction of Seunghyun's voice and then blindly picked up the nearest cloth material he could find on the floor.

"Um Daesung?"

"What?"

"Those are my boxers."

"OH GOD!" Daesung threw them down and then covered his face with his hands. Why didn't they smell that bad? "Oh god! I'm a ert! Daesung didn't mean to whisper that last thought out loud. 

"Yea, I know." Seunghyun sighed and then tried to get up. When he reached for the shower curtain all of the exhaustion hit him and he fell, taking the shower curtain and rod with him.

Daesung heard the crash and asked from behind his hands "you okay?"

"Yea, no problem. I just fell is all." 

"Oh. Let me help you." Daesung scuttled over towards the tub and blindly reached for Seunghyun's arm. He grabbed it and then helped the taller, bigger boy stand. After that, Daesung latched on to Seunghyun's finger to help guide him out of the tub. Jeez, this dude has some long fingers! 

"Uh Daesung?"

"Yea?" 

"That's definitely my ." 

Before Daesung could even respond Bom burst through the door. "Oh Daesung, I just came to make sure you found Seunghyun but..." she looked closer "...obviously I didn't need to worry. You sure found him alright." She giggled her famous giggle. "I'll leave you two alone." Then she backed out of the bathroom and could be heard on the phone in the hallway. "...yea Minzy, you'll never believe what just happened." 

Embarrassed beyond belief, Daesung tensed up, squeezing Little Seunghyun in the process.

Big Seunghyun yelped. He didn't know his voice could get that high. "Stop! You're hurting him!" 

Daesung immediately let go. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He started petting it.

"What the are you doing?!

"I'm petting it!"

"Petting him?! He's not a dog!" 

"Why do you keep calling it 'him'?!"

"Well it's obviously not a her! Stop petting him!" 

"I'm just trying to make it feel better!"

"Well you're not making me feel any better! Just ugh! Stop! I'm good now!" Seunghyun lightly pushed Daesung away to prove his point.

Daesung backed up. He still had his eyes closed which means he couldn't see exactly how much 'better' he had made Little Seunghyun feel. After the latter got dressed he finally told Daesung he could open his eyes. Things just got more awkward after that. They both kept replaying in their minds what had just happened. Finally after a few painfully silent minutes, they looked each other in the eye and just burst out laughing.

Daesung was the first to speak through his giggles, "Tell 'him' I'm sorry." It was full of sarcasm.

"Yah! you!" Seunghyun pouted. "Why are you here anyway?" He was probably tired of talking about his .

"Oh yea," Daesung reached into his pocket and pulled out Seunghyun's phone, "you left this at me house." He reached it to Seunghyun and their finger tips touched. Suddenly the room felt extremely hot. It was as if it shrunk and there was only enough space for the two of them. Scared of what might happen if he didn't act now, Daesung pulled his hand back and scratched the back of his head. "Well, I guess I'll be leaving now." He turned to go but he was anything but willing to do so. Please ask me to stay. 

Seunghyun read his mind. "You want to hang out today or something?"

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Oh how I missed ToDae moments *relaxing sigh* I decided that since the last two updates were pretty hot and heavy I'd have one of all funny moments. This fanfic is part romanticcomedy after all lol. So what did you guys think? Subscribe, upvote, and comment to tell me what all of you awesome people think! ^_^