The Dance

Let's Be Alone Together

I couldn't find a pic worthy enough for this chapter. Sorry! *runs away and hides*

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After Tablo's intrusion in Daesung and Seunghyun's new daily walk, Daesung quietly excused himself. He always felt uncomfortable when the two of them were together. At first he thought it was rational fear of Tablo, especially after the restroom incident, but eventually  he noticed Seunghyun didn't look at Tablo with fear anymore. Daesung wasn't quite sure what to call the look; it was a mix of emotions that all seemed to pass through Seunghyun's eyes the instant he saw Tablo. There was loathing, contempt, and disgust. The really weird things was, there was also some pity in Seunghyun's eyes, and along with pity: understanding. 

Daesung thought to himself as he walked down the side walk to work. Maybe I'm just reading to far into. I mean, I'm not a mind reader. He giggled to himself. Or an eye reader for that matter. Daesung stopped in the middle of his walk and brought his hand to his chin, pondering. Hmm. Do they even have eye readers? Is there like a language of eyes? If so, where do you learn it? In college? What class would you take? The light clicked on in his head. You'd take 'PsEYEchology'! Daesung burst into a giggle fit right there on the middle of the sidewalk at his tacky joke. He fell to the ground, rolling around laughing, punching his chest to make his lungs work as tears of hilarity fell from his eyes.

"Oh my god! That boy is having a seizure!" A random citizen dressed in a blue suit ran over to Daesung and tried to hold his body still. "You'll be okay sir, just relax." The man started to rub Daesung's stomach in what he thought was a soothing manner.

It wasn't.

"OMO! OMO! That tickles! Stop! You're killing me!" Daesung was only cry-laughing harder now.  

The stranger backed up from the boy and watched as Daesung giggled out his last breaths "You're telling me you were just laughing this whole time?" The guy stood up and didn't even wait for an answer as he walked away muttering something about "crazy kids". 

Daesung got up and dusted himself off. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir! Next time I'll try to really be having a seizure!" He was being genuine, but judging by the finger thrown his way over the man's shoulder, the man took it as sarcasm. How rude! Daesung huffed and continued his interrupted walk to work. 

Arriving at the club, he walked through the back door as always and went straight to Se7en's office. Okay, Daesung, you can do this. He took a deep breath then covered his eyes. With one more second's hesitation, Daesung bursts through the door barking orders. 

"BOBBY! YOU GET YOUR OUT OF SE7EN RIGHT NOW! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN A BUT MY FRIEND SAYS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HANDLE THAT IN PRIVATE! NOT PUBLIC AND I AGREE!"

"Daesung..."

"I'M NOT DONE! BOBBY, YOU DON'T EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE! WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING AROUND?!" 

"Daesung...please..." 

"THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I'M LOOKING FOR YOUNG MAN!" Even though he still had his hands covering his eyes, and was effectively talking to a wall in his blind-state, Daesung felt he deserved respect.

"Who is this, darling?"

Who's voice was that? That's not Bobby or Se7en's voice. Daesung peeked in between two of his fingers to see the owner of the woman's voice he heard. He went red immediately, Bobby wasn't even in the room, but sitting across from Se7en was a little old lady. She was more than little, she was tiny. And old is an understatement for how this woman appeared. She looked like she could have been Adam and Eve's baby sitter. Daesung had never seen her before. "Who is she?" He pointed in her direction as he finally spoke towards his boss. 

Se7en sighed and then rested his forehead on the desk, his voice coming out muffled. "Daesung, meet my halmeoni. Grandma, meet Daesung." 

Daesung's jaw beyond dropped. It dropped, fell a few feet, and then shattered on the floor. The red that he was blushing can't even be described. It was if the blood rushed to his face and then his skin became see through. He couldn't even breathe as he stuttered. "OH MY GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY GOD! GOD! OH GOD! I'M SO SORRY! OH MY GOD! JUST...UGH! OH MY GOD!" 

The little old woman hopped up and hit Daesung with her cane as old people always do. "Yah! Stop using the Lord's name in vain!" 

"Oh god!" She shot him a glare. "I mean, oh jeez! I'm so sorry for um...well you know! But um, I was totally joking, Se7en's not like that. He's daebak!" Daesung shot a thumbs up and a cheesy smile trying to appease the grandmother. 

It didn't work. 

She grunted and turned towards her grandson. "You don't have to lie, Daesung, I know my grandson's a ." 

This time Se7en's jaw dropped and shattered on the floor. "Y-y-you k-k-know what?! Huh?! I am not a !" 

The grandma folded her arms and leaned on her one good hip. "Yes you are, don't lie. You own a male strip club for god's sake. You're a ." 

And feeling uncomfortable for the second time in half an hour, Daesung quietly slipped out of the room. 

Just as he got in the hall Bobby showed up, holding a bouquet of roses. "Oh, hey Daesung! I'm supposed to be meeting Se7en's grandmother today; they're really close. I'm kind of nervous to be honest, I hope she likes me." Daesung just blushed and ran way. 

He ran until he got to the front of the club, even though he had been working there for months he had never been in the front. To be honest, he was scared of it. All the people and fans throwing things had always scared him so he just avoided it and stayed in the back, filing papers. But after what just taken place in the office he knew he wouldn't be able to go back there anytime soon so he accepted his fate and looked around the room. 

It was decently sized. The walls were solid black with red vertical lines running down them ever foot or so. The lines all culminated at the bottom in a nice red trim that ran along all of the exterior walls until it got to the bar. The entire bar was red, making it stand out from the rest of the room. Behind the bar were many different bottles of alcohol, Daesung didn't even know there was that much alcohol in existence. He scanned the rest of the room. The tables offset the black and red theme. The tables all had black trim but white tops and chairs. It gave the room an unexpected brightness to compensate for the extremely low lighting. As Daesung continued scanning the room he noticed the stage, just like the bar, it was solid red and completely stood out. There was slick hard wood flooring on it and the lights above the stage alone were twice the number of those in the rest of the room. Though that's not what caught Daesung's eye. 

"Oh! A fireman's pole!" The kid-at-heart ran up on top of the stage and jumped on to the pole before he was even within reaching distance. His hands slipped immediately sending him flying to the floor first. "Jeez, why is it so slippery?" Always the stubborn one, he climbed up again this time reaching the top. Once he got there however, he heard the door to the club open and voices travel in. OMO, I'm not supposed to be in here. I'll just hide. Daesung tried to count on the overhang in front of the pole to disguise his presence but the pole was still slippery and he ever-so-slowly started sliding down. As if on cue the music started to boom and the 'guests' (as they prefer to be called) started sitting down. Daesung could barely make out their murmurs as he still ever-so-slowly slid down the pole. 

"He must be new." 

"He looks so scared."

"It's probably his first day, poor thing."

"He better be good, I snuck away from the wife and kids to get here." 

Daesung had finally reached the bottom, just as he was about to bow and step off the stage the MC showed up. 

"Hello guests! How are we doing today?!" He was answered with a bunch of hoots and hollers. "Good! Good! So why are we all here?! You wanted a show right?!" More hoots and hollers. "Perfect! Let me start!" He started gyrating his hips to the beat of the music as the crowd started to cheer him on. When he started ing his shirt they started chanting for him to go faster, but he stopped. "Jeez! Calm down! I'm not the entertainer for the night! He is!" The man pointed at Daesung. Daesung just bowed and waved to the crowd, his nervousness could physically be felt. The MC looked him up and down and then walked over towards him, whispering so the crowd couldn't hear. "You new? What's your name?" 

"Daesung." 

"No, you're stage name?"

Daesung gave him a look. "Does my name change just because I stepped on a stage? He started stomping around, looking at the floor. I still feel like Daesung." 

The MC grunted and then thought for a few seconds before bringing the mic back up to his face and addressing the fans. 

"Here we have D-Lite! Can you guess why we call him that?!" Once again, more hoots and hollers. "I think you can!" With that the MC winked and began walking off the stage. "Now here you go! Why don't you delight us now!" It was directed at Daesung, but the latter was still frozen in the same spot next to the pole. The crowd was getting impatient and started to chant.

"Dance!" 

"Dance!"

"Dance!" 

So Daesung did what he was asked, like always, and start rocking his head and shoulders to the beat of the music. 

Hoots and hollers ensued. 

They like me. They really really like me. He smiled, eyes disappearing. 

Even more hoots and hollers. 

Daesung was feeling himself now, so started to snap his fingers. Then he closed his eyes. All of a sudden he was in his shower, in his head at least. Seeing as how everyone performs in the shower, Daesung suddenly felt completely at ease. He started to bring his hips into the dance. Rolling them side to side, surprisingly ually for someone so innocent. After the crowd screamed their assurances, he began moving across the stage as well, swaying from side to side. At this point he was a part of the music. Even more, still being in his shower in his mind, Daesung realized that you're supposed to shower . So what did he do? That's right. He took his shirt off. 

The crowd went wild. Dollar bills began to rain down on the stage, but Daesung was too lost in his own world to notice. 

He started to loosen his belt and then slowly pull it out of the loops as he continued rocking his hips and swaying across the stage. Once the belt was gone, his hands focused on the button and zipper of his jeans. He undid them but then realized he was still wearing shoes, so he stepped out of them and got back to the jeans. With a tug and a wiggle, they were from around his waste and had started sliding down his legs when...

BAM! 

Daesung finally opened his eyes to see him halfway on the ground, and halfway in some random woman's lap. In his blind dance, he had fallen off the stage and been taken from his imaginary shower. He looked up at the woman, absolutely horrified. 

She on the other hand looked down at him with excitement and squealed. "YES! YES! YES!" As she started throwing money on him. 

"NO! NO! NO!" Daesung pushed himself off of her and tried to run away. He took a few steps before he tripped on his jeans, which were now around his ankle. Looking himself over, he realized how he almost was and tried running even faster out of the room. Once again he tripped, only this time he got mad and ripped the remainder of his jeans off, instead choosing to wrap them around himself in a makeshift robe. This, however, just got more screams and dollars thrown at him. What is this place?! These people are animals! Daesung ran through the door he entered until he was in the back again. He slumped on the ground with his back against the wall and sighed. I'm alive. An impatient cough made him look up and then he almost died again.

Standing above him, with hands on hips, looking absolutely disappointed was Se7en's grandmother. She sighed as she talked. "And I thought you were a good one. Looks like all of you are around here." She walked away shaking her head before Daesung could even defend himself. 

He pouted and folded his arms like a child. I am most definitely not a . I just got in a room full of strangers, that's all. Anybody could do that. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well , come on Seunghyun, give the kid an answer. Yes or no?

Seunghyun still needed to give Tablo his answer, and at this point, the hall was clear; every other student had gone home. The problem was, Seunghyun didn't know what to say himself. I shouldn't trust him again, but damn. He just looks so pathetic, and he has been sticking up a lot for me lately. Still, he's so insane. 

With a deep breath, and a hint of self loathing, Seunghyun replied his decision. 

"Yes. I'll participate in a FRIENDLY HANGOUT with you tomorrow at your apartment." 

Tablo's faced lit up 1000 times! "Really?! Oh my god! You've just made me the happiest boy in the world!" He clapped his hands and jumped up, kind of like a girl actually. Then, suddenly, he ran to Seunghyun, hugging him and squealing. "Thank you! Thank you!" 

This new side of Tablo had Seunghyun at a loss. What the hell? Where is this coming from? But for some reason he found himself slowly wrapping his arms around the shorter man.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Please don't hate me! I know you guys were against Seunghyun going to the apartment but it's crucial to the story! I promise! Speaking of the story, I have some bad/good news guys. 

*moment of silence*

Okay so here's the deal:

1) This story has like 3 official chapters yet. It might end up being 2. It might end up being 4. But your best bet is 3 left. 

2) Going along with that, you can expect the finale of this fic Friday. (It'll be Friday here, I'm not sure if it'll be Friday where you are at the time.) I chose Friday because it'll be exactly a month after the fic was created. 

3) Here's the good news: I've created a new fic. It is a gdyb/gtop. It'll be mostly gdyb because I feel that there is an extreme lack of gdyb pairing fics on this website.

Here's a link to the new story, the first chapter will be posted pretty much at the exact same time as the finale of "Let's Be Alone Together". 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/509791