To Be With You

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon’s POV

“So what happened between you and Seungho.” I started.

 

His eyes widen and the next thing I knew, different emotions flooded his expression. Sadness, hurt, pain.  I clenched my fist unconsciously as I in a harsh breath. What I hated the most is seeing Sanghyun hurt. And almost every day I witnessed that from his relationship with Seungho and I despised myself for not having the strength to protect him.

 

Because I’m nothing but the third wheel… but what’s making me even more hateful is I’m not even considered as a third wheel on their relationship. All Seungho sees on me is a good for nothing muscle pabo.

 

Muscle pabo…something that I desperately want to prove wrong, for in truth I am far away from that. If only Sanghyun can let go of him, if only he break it off with him.

 

Then I can freely let myself loose and let Sanghyun be hurt no more in my arms.

 

“Joonie hyung.” I heard him breathed. I decided to stay silent as I waited for his next words. “J-Joonie hy-hyung…” then I felt something wet on my right hand that was resting on my knee, having an idea where it came from my heart ached.

 

I glanced up to the bed where Sanghyun was sitting, and immediately stood up seeing his dark expression. He was so broken that it affected my heart to break as well. I hissed and shut my eyes not wanting to see any of his sufferings anymore.

 

And in that instance, hatred filled me. He hurt my Sanghyun again.

 

I turned away and walked off to the door with only one destination in mind.

 

Seungho’s bedroom. He is sleeping and it’s the perfect time to kill him.

 

“Hy-hyung! W-where are you going?” I felt Sanghyun trail behind me but I ignored him and touch the door knob ready to open it wide.

 

A hard grip on my wrist stopped me from doing so as I turn to look at Sanghyun’s pleading eyes. “Let go of me…” I lowly growled.

 

“No… I know what you’re going to do…” he weakly spoke.

 

“Then let go of me if you knew.” I snarled. I don’t mean to harshly talk to him but my anger towards his so called boyfriend is affecting my sanity. I forcedly peeled his hands off me as I turn the knob but was stopped again as I stiffened, from behind Sanghyun tightly hugged me.

 

“Please hyung… “ I felt his warm breathe from my back and it somehow calmed my nerves.

 

“But Sanghyun.” I grabbed his hands that was on my stomach and gently caressed it.

 

He rubbed his faced on my back as he tightened his hug more. “…it’s not… it’s not his fault why I’m feeling like this…”

 

I frowned and circled around to face him, not letting his hands let go off my waist. I cupped his small face and caressed his chubby cheeks that were stained with dried tears. Even in this situation he can still manage to take my breath away.

 

“Sanghyun, what do you mean by that?” I asked as I continued caressing his cheeks.

 

He looked down and bit his lower lip.  “I-I br-broke it off with him.”

 

What? Are my ears failing me? Am I hearing it right? “You what?”

 

“I broke up with him.” He said and buried his face on my chest.

 

Sanghyun broke up with him. He broke up with Seungho. Him who couldn’t let go broke up with Seungho.

 

A sudden burst of emotion flooded me but I can tell that the emotion that weighs the most is happiness. I’m in bliss and for that guilt started tripping inside of me.

 

Sanghyun is in his vulnerable state but here I am feeling blissful by myself. I shouldn’t be feeling this way, I shouldn’t. I don’t want to become selfish and think first of my own feelings for I don’t want to become like Seungho. Selfish and stupid.

 

I heard Sanghyun hiccup and felt my shirt became wet.  He’s crying again. I grabbed his shoulders and made and slowly pushed him away on my chest.

 

“Sanghyun, look at me.” I cooed as he hesitated but then eventually stared on my eyes.

 

“H-hyung I don’t know what to do.” His breath hitched. “Did I make the right decision?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter