Preference

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You said that you love me?” After thinking through about this for a week, I now know my answer.

 

Seungho gulped. “Yeah... I love you.”

 

“Really?” I asked suppressing my smile.

 

“It’s the truth.” With conviction, he kneeled in front of me. I widen my eyes from shock. “I’ll love you forever so please be mine.” He closed his eyes nervously and bowed his head.

 

I let myself smile widely and kneeled down with him. I hold his chin and raised his head. “I love you too.” I let those sweet words left my mouth as I felt bunch of butterflies flying inside my stomach.

 

His eyes sparkled with tears, a very beautiful action. And before I knew it he grabbed my head and claimed my lips. He stopped then stared through the lenses of my eyes.

 

“You are now mine forever and I am yours.” He whispered before he kissed me again.

 

That was the happiest day of my life.

 

Shove aside what is right and wrong, I’ll never regret loving a man.

 

 

Thunder’s POV

I saw him again, for the fifth time this month, I saw him walked with the same girl inside a motel. It crushed my already fragile heart. I know that he’s getting distant and our love sessions are getting lesser and lesser. He doesn’t even talk sweetly to me anymore. Even when he goes out at night he doesn’t tell me.

 

That’s why I followed him but then wished that I hadn’t. If I didn’t, I’ll never find out that he was cheating.

 

What happened to our forever?

 

He said that he’ll always love me. Even though I was a boy, he said that it doesn’t matter. He even confessed to me first. But now, this situation I’m seeing, a girl and a boy kissing passionately as they make their way inside a freaking love motel and surely not to sleep but basically to have .

 

It hurts to think that I as a man, dating another man cheated on me... with a girl. A very beautiful y girl. How can I win with that?

 

And what hurts more is I knew very well who that girl is. His childhood best friend and his long time crush, Gyuri, a co-worker whom became my friend.

 

Though it pains me, I don’t hate her. She doesn’t have a clue that Seungho and I am in a relationship so I don’t blame her. What pains me is Seungho. Why is he doing this? We’ve been dating for almost three years already.

 

Is it because my body is not good enough for him? Am I lame in bed? Did I not love him enough?

 

Many questions ran through my head and to think that all this reasons are maybe true, I just want to die.

 

I want to confront him but I’m scared. I’m not brave enough to face his answers. I’m afraid that I will lose him once I ask him about it. I don’t want to hear the words ‘I don’t love you anymore’ from his mouth.

 

I’m stupid I know and a big coward. But what can I do? I love him too much to let go so I’ll just let him be. I’ll pretend that I don’t know.

 

Yeah, I’ll just let him be....... but for how long?

 

---

 

“Where are you going?” I asked him one night, smiling weakly.

 

“I-ah I’ll just go to my parent’s house.” He said looking straight at me. He is so good at lying.

 

“Ah okay, be careful.” I waved at him sounding normal as ever.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be back tomorrow morning.” Then he went off. That’s my cue to crumble on the floor.

 

If I didn’t know the truth maybe I’ll always believe his little lie. I’m not that dumb. He is pathetic, how can he lie straight to my face? But what’s even worse is that I convince myself that his lies are the truth, I’m more pathetic than he is.

 

Seungho, I regret loving you back. If I didn’t I would not be hurting like this. I’m filled with contentment being a straight guy who always thinks of beautiful innocent girls. Why did you have to confess and mess everything up?

 

You should take responsibility forever for everything, but with all of your lies I know that it is impossibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter