Chance

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon’s POV

Flashback:

“You deserve better Sanghyun. You deserve better.” I said as I tightened my hug on him, memorizing his aromatic scent. I hope we stay like this forever.

 

But then I felt him grasped my arms and pulled himself away from me. My heart ached.

 

“Hyung, I know.” He looked at me in the eyes and I stared back. His eyes were glistening with tears. I’m not supposed to think like this but looking at his ruined state... it made him much more beautiful, so inhuman.

 

How did Seungho manage to be fed up of this angel in front of me?

 

“Doongie-ah if you knew... why won’t you let go?” I heaved.

 

He shook his head. “Please just this once...” he breathed, “I’ll give him a chance...”

 

“A chance?” I snarled. “How many times have you given him a chance!? Doongie-ah don’t be stupid!”

 

He shut his eyes. “Hyung please, just this once please let me be...”

 

“I can’t, not when I’m seeing you being hurt like this!” I growled.

 

“Please hyung, trust me on this...” he pleaded.

 

“How can I trust you? You’re a fool for him, I know you wouldn’t let go.” I hissed as I lowered my head.

 

“No hyung, please listen to me.” His voice was clouded with seriousness.

 

I looked up to him. “What?”

 

“I’ll give him a chance just this once.” He cried. “I just want to confirm something more.”

 

What is this something? I want to ask him but I don’t want to intervene so I sighed. “I understand...last chance?” I said.

 

“It will be his last chance.” He trembled.

End of Flashback:

 

That kid. How long will he ignore it all and suffer by himself? I tried to convince him in any way I can but that stubborn kid just won’t listen and kept on torturing himself.

 

Several days passed since the encounter I had in the kitchen with Sanghyun. So far this last chance he was saying isn’t happening in the moment. And Seungho, that bastard kept on going out at night and get home wasted.

 

When does Sanghyun plan to let go? Seungho’s chances should be nothing but dust already.

 

Why does he have to stay so loyal when his of a lover was sharing his on another? He needed to wake up and accept the reality that Seungho doesn’t feel anything for him anymore.

 

Just the mention of that douche bag’s on my tongue makes me throw up in disgust. Thinking about him cheating Sanghyun for another girl every night and releasing his seeds for his own pleasures, sh*t! I badly want to kill him.

 

>clank<

 

I heard the door opened. I almost forgot that I was in the van going to one of my endless schedules. I don’t like this day, I should have lied and said I was sick. I don’t want to be accompanied by a disgusting person.

 

“Joonie, move.” Speak of the devil.

 

The bastard is here.

 

Seungho.

 

We both were scheduled to appear on a talk show. It and very unfortunate on my side. Why should it be him of all people?

 

“Oh hyung.” I greeted him indifferently as I move aside to give him space. He stared at me and I stared back, glaring at him.

 

“Hey are you being your bipolar self again?” He chuckled.

 

I unconsciously deepened my glare. It taken him aback as he stopped from laughing, he gulped. “Yah Joonie?”

 

I notice him sweating and that’s when I realized that my stares are killing him. “Sorry I’m just tired.” I massaged my temples.

 

“Okay.” He said then looked away from me.

 

What a prick.

 

>clank<

 

Another sound of the door opening. It’s our manager. “Now that you’re all here, let’s go.” He said as he started the engine.

 

This travel will be a hell of a torture.

 

---

 

“Hahahahaha!!!” I laughed when the host made a joke. It wasn’t really that funny but being known as a variety-dol I must exaggerate all my actions.

 

“You really went out all over Seoul wearing boxers!?” I asked.

 

“Yeah with my bulge showing!” the host answered.

 

That’s gross. But then I’m a variety-dol. “WHAT!? HAHAHA!!!” I shamelessly rolled on my plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter