Strange Actions

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G.O’s POV

“Ahhh.” I yawned as I stretched all my limbs awake. It’s already six in the morning and it’s time to get up. I sat up then spaced out for a moment thinking if we have a schedule today.

 

I smiled. “Thank goodness.” We don’t have a schedule to run, well except for Joon. And speaking of him his schedule starts at seven. Is he awake?

 

Mumbling a sigh I forced myself out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Better cook something for him before he go. Being an ‘omma’ of this group, I’m responsible for everyone’s health.

 

After doing my morning rituals I went out of my room to check on the others. I peaked on each of the member’s room to see if they are already awake. As expected their butts were still snoring out loud. I chuckled and stride to our leaders room, I slowly opened the door not wanting to create unnecessary noise that may wake our grumpy leader.

 

What? I opened the door wide. The bed is empty. Where is he? From the looks of it, it seems that he never went home last night. I frowned. Lately he’s been coming home late and sometimes I catch him sneaking inside the dorm early in the morning, I just don’t talk to him about it. He’s a grown man and he knows whatever he was doing, I can’t pry on him. But does Sanghyun know this?

 

Remembering Sanghyun my brows creased. He’s been acting strange last night since he got home. He went straight to his room locking it on the process and not even bothering to greet anyone of us and I managed to see a glimpse of his puffy eyes.

 

Maybe Joon noticed it too because I saw his eyes darkened and balled his fist. Then he grunted and went in his room afterwards without saying anything. He seems to know something about Sanghyun’s strange behaviour but I didn’t dare ask for I am terrified. I never saw our muscle pabo like that, ever.

 

I shrugged all negative thoughts away as I went to the kitchen and started to prepare every ingredient needed for Joon’s healthy breakfast. A heavy breakfast should be served on his plate because they’re going to pull all-nighters today.

 

---

 

“Morning.” I was so immersed on cooking when I heard someone greet lazily. I turned around to find an already dressed up Joon sitting behind the stool.

 

“Oh Joonie, you’re going already?” I said back while flipping the eggs. He nodded as he rested his chin on his palm. Suddenly the thought of his expression last night entered my mind but I ignored it and continued cooking.

 

“Wait a minute I’m almost done.” I fished the eggs before it fried completely, Joon likes his yolk raw. “Here you go.” I set the plate on the table and served all the side dishes that I made.

 

“Woah hyung, you can feed ten people with all this food.” Joon widen his eyes looking at all the foods I made.

 

I chuckled. “Yah kid, eat it all up. You’re going to need it.”

 

He smiled at me with his cheeky eye smile. “Thanks hyung! I’m gonna gobble it all!”

 

I laughed at his childishness. Even though we’re just months apart I can’t help but treat him as a kid like the maknae line and I’m sure Seungho thinks of him that way too. A kid.

 

I went to the kitchen and cleaned all the mess I left. I was about to throw it all in the garbage bin just to find that it was already full and can’t accommodate anything anymore. “Yah Joonie~~” I called.

 

I heard him slurp the soup before he replied. “What hyung?”

 

“Who is assigned to throw the garbage today?” I asked still looking inside the bin.

 

“Hmm.. it’s Cheolyoung’s turn.” He mouthed between his chewing.

 

I clicked my tongue. That lazy bum is still sleeping. Being a clean freak I can’t let this entire trash stink for another hour so I volunteered myself to throw it out. You’re going to be so dead Cheolyoung-ah.

 

Carrying the bin I went to the front door, punch the key codes and opened it. I was about to step another foot outside went I saw someone messily lying on the floor sleeping. How did a beggar enter this place?

 

Wait. “Seungho!?” I blurted out loud. Why is he sleeping on the ground!?

 

I lift down the garbage bin forgetting the purpose of throwing the trash and bend down beside our leader. “Yah Seungho.” I shook his arm. “Yang Seungho! Yah wake up dude.” I almost yelled on his ear. With the closeness I can clearly smell alcohol all over him. This drunkard.

 

“Urgh... shut up...” he grunted. In annoyance I slapped his cheek awake. “Wake up!”

 

“Ouch!” He quickly sat up and harshly glared at me. “What’s wrong with you!? Yah you little piece of sh— B-Byunghee?” He suddenly softened seeing me. Then he looked around. “This?...” He asked in confusion.

 

“You’re outside our dorm lying dead on the floor.” Now it’s my turn to glare at him.

 

“Oh, yeah I remembered.” He tactlessly talked making me more irritated than I already am. He rubbed his head completely unaware of the daggers I’m giving him and tried to get up but failed when he clumsily stumbled back.

 

I let out a stressful sigh before helping him up. Even though I don’t want to lend him a hand I cannot let the neighbours see the LEADER of Mblaq was scandalously lying outside our dorm and spent his night there wasted and drunk. 

 

As soon as we went inside I quickly faced him and began releasing my anger. “What the Seungho!? Why are you home just now huh? And why did you slept outside looking like this!?” He suddenly looked down maybe realizing on how stupid he acted.

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? What if someone saw you like that? You didn’t even think about what will happen to our group if someone saw you dead drunk!” I yelled and I saw him whimpered, seeing him twitch I tried to calm my nerves.

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Joon popped out from the dining room, he was then surprised to see a messy Seungho but then the surprise turned to umm I don’t know, irritation? Anger? “Yah did you just got home now Seu—“

 

I cut him off by raising up my hand and faced Seungho again. I heard Joon grunt then he plopped himself on the couch.  “Why did you sleep outside?” I asked calmly. From my peripheral view I saw Mir silently emerging from his room and sat beside Joon while looking curiously at us.

 

“I was dizzy and drunk. I can’t find my card key.” He said without looking at me in the eye.

 

“And why are you drunk? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter