Their Day Off

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunder’s POV

Two weeks passed since I received that cold text from Seungho hyung. And I started avoiding him ever since. What else can I do but that? I’m just a human whose hurt and ashamed for even hoping that there will be an ‘us’ again for a tiniest bit. Ha ha. How stupid of me.

 

But avoiding him is easily said than done for the reason that we work together and eat meals at the same time. That is why during breaks I would always stick to Joonie hyung whom I’m greatly comfortable with. Byunghee hyung is cool too, but I’d always get this wary feeling that he would immediately start interrogating me the moment I open my mouth to start a conversation, so no. And Cheolyoung is the least that I would pick as company because occasionally he would call and include Seungho hyung to our little chat and I’d always had a hard time making up excuses to leave.

 

What is harder is we live under the same roof. I tried talking to my manager about living with my family for the mean time but he refused due to our tight schedules. But at least whenever we’re back at the dorm Cheolyoung and Byunghee hyung were there to ease up the tension which I’m always thankful for.

 

But today is different and how I’d wish I accepted the offer to guest at some variety on my own just to get out of the dorm now. Because Byunghee hyung and Cheolyoung has their own schedules which leaves me, Joonie hyung and Seungho hyung at the dorm for the whole day.

 

“Aissssh sigh…” I’m currently inside my room, lying at my bed while staring at the ceiling. I’ve been doing it for two hours already, not having enough courage to walk out of my room for the fear of bumping with Seungho hyung.

 

Knock. Knock. My heart raised hearing that two thuds on my door. What if it’s him? I’m not ready to face him by myself yet. I quickly sat on my bed and reached for my soonja stuffed toy hugging it close to my thumping chest and tightened my hold when I heard the door creaking open.

 

“Hey.” Then I emit a long audible sigh and slowly let go of my soonja. It was just Joonie hyung.

 

“Ah hey….” I softly smiled and placed my soonja at the corner of my bed. Hyung quietly pushed open the door and closed it behind him before walking his way to me with his hands shoved inside his pockets.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” Joonie hyung asked after he settled on standing right in front of me. I shook my head making him sigh. He then tugged his hands out off of his pockets and reached his right hand to me. I looked up at him questionably and he raised his brow wiggling his hand. Chuckling, I gave him my hand. I yelped when he suddenly pulled me up and landed on his chest. “C’mon, I cooked something. Let’s eat.” He whispered on my ears.

 

My ears turned red feeling his hot breath but I managed to speak. “I never knew you can cook hyung.”

 

Joonie hyung snorted proudly. “Well you never ask.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Or more like you hid it ‘cause you’re too lazy to cook for us.” He only laughed and gently held my hand and drew me outside of my room. The feel of the warmth of his hand made me forget the fear of bumping with Seungho hyung.

 

He led the way to the kitchen and made me seat, the delicious aroma of the food welcoming me. It was a traditional Korean dish consists of rice, soup, meat and a full array of side dishes. I stared in awe seeing the dishes. Joonie hyung can cook like this?

 

“Hey stop drooling and eat.” He giggled and I pouted but grabbed my chopsticks anyways. I started eating his bean sprout rice and can’t help but praise his cooking on my mind.

 

“It’s good right?” He blurted out and I just nodded, to busy stuffing my mouth.

 

Joon’s POV

I sat at his front and rested my palms on my cheeks as I watch him eat. He is so cute. It’s obvious that he’s enjoying my food because he is not talking and eating messily which often doesn’t happen. Maybe I should start cooking for the group for him? But nah… that’s Byunghee hyung’s job not mine. I can just cook for Sanghyun whenever hyung isn’t here.

 

But speaking of ‘hyung’, I almost forgot about Seungho. He still hasn’t left his room and has not eaten yet either. I planned to starve him to death since Byunghee hyung didn’t cook before he left but because I’m still a nice person, I cooked an egg for him to eat.

 

However, I wish that he won’t come out of his room, until Sanghyun was done eating of course. Because I want Sanghyun to be comfortably eating without any distraction seeing he is becoming thinner for always skipping dinner whenever the five of us eat together here at the dorm. It’s so obvious that he is avoiding Seungho. If I were him, I would too.

 

But my wish was surely not granted when I heard a door open followed by a voice talking. Of course who else can it be but Seungho. “Yes. Okay I’m coming…” Sanghyun stopped eating and stared at the food while I glared at the unsuspecting leader who is dressed nicely. “…yeah I’m on my way…” His voice was gentle on the phone contradicting his expression of annoyance. And I bet that it was Gyuri, but why the annoyed face?

 

“What? You’re there for an hour already?” He hissed a little loud, not knowing that we’re just at the kitchen hearing his full conversation. I scowled and turned to look at Sanghyun. He is biting his lip and his hands were trembling while gripping the chopsticks. He’s in pain again.

 

I diverted my gaze back to Seungho and he is now walking towards the kitchen, still not noticing our presence since he is too occupied talking on the phone. “Didn’t I told you to be there at nin—“ He instantly stopped on his tracks when he saw us. “…I’ll talk to you later.” He said fast, hanging up. Seungho stared at Sanghyun who’s now really uncomfortable of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter