The Maknae

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry, crappy chapter ahead T_T

 

 

Seungho’s POV

Sanghyun smashed the door shut along with my heart. I felt my world collapsed. It felt so damn cold, and not because of the freezing water. It is so much more than that.

 

“A-ack..urgh.” I whimpered, pressing my palms on my head as my knees wobbled letting myself fall on the cold tiled floor. “…my fault…” I bit my lower lip, so hard that I tasted blood. “…it’s my entire fault.”

 

Is this our end?

 

My heart ache just thinking about it and the tears that I’m suppressing fell and shamefully I cried like a baby. “N-no, I don’t want to lose him…”I gripped my hair and harshly pulled it, giving my jerk self some sort of self inflicting pain.

 

But it didn’t work because the pain inside my chest is much heavier. So the only thing that I can do is to continuously cry and curse myself.

 

“For your sake and Sanghyun’s, think about your actions and please make things right before it’s too late.”

 

I stopped sobbing when I remembered Byunghee’s words. Then I realized… it’s not end.

 

“No. I want you to fix yourself, man up and correct everything that you did wrong so you can face him again without guilt.”

 

Byunghee’s right. I should do that. Crying like a girl won’t change anything. I have to act and get him back. But first I need to talk to ‘her’.

 

With this goal in mind I stood up from the floor and turned off the shower. I reached for a towel and found Sanghyun’s unused clothes hanging beside it. I grabbed it instead and smelled it, call me a ert or whatsoever but I always love smelling the vanilla scent soap he uses to wash his clothes, different from mine and the others because our clothes always smells like sweat even if we washed it.  My baby’s really neat.

 

For the first time since he broke up with me I smiled.

 

I should bring this back to him. Even if he scowl when he sees me, it’s okay. I just want to see his beautiful face.

 

Thunder’ POV

“D-Doongie hyung?” I heard a frightened voice.

 

Ugh, I forgot about Mir.

 

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me. I know what he wants to talk about. He’ll ask why Seungho hyung and I broke up. Haven’t I told Byunghee hyung and him clearly that we don’t feel anything for each other anymore? Of course, it’s not true on my part, but wasn’t that a good enough reason?

 

Resting both my hands on my waste, I sighed and gazed at him. “Look Mirue, if you’re here to ask about why we broke up, then you should leave. I already told you that there is no love anymore.”

 

He frowned. “But I’m not here to ta—“

 

I cut him of signaling for him to turn around as I uncovered myself and went to my closet and change into my boxers. While I was changing he started talking. “I’m not here to talk about that hyung.”

 

“Then why are you here?” I knitted my brows, finishing changing. “You can turn now.”

 

He turned and gasped. “Yah hyung! Why are you only wearing boxers!” he trembled, pointing at my boxers. He blushed as he furiously covered his eyes with his hands. “Why are you even anyway? You brought clothes in the shower with you right?”

 

I felt my heart thump. “I-ah I forgot to change there.” I quickly said and immediately changed the topic. “So why are you here?”

 

He calmed down when he remembered what he was here for. I felt the atmosphere turned serious. “Hyung…” he sighed, the way he suddenly acted seems so mature. “I’m not as stupid as you think.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter