They Don't

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunder’s POV

“You don’t love me yet…” He held my hand while shamelessly kneeling on the ground.

 

“… but for now at least let me love you…” squeezing it, he pressed his lips.

 

Witnessing him on that state, a part of me wished I fell for him instead of Seungho hyung. Then maybe both me and Joonie hyung wouldn’t be hurting likes this.

 

Ring!!!!

 

“Owww!” I groaned as I felt a shrilling pain ran my back after falling on the floor from being startled by the sound of my alarm. I slowly stood up and reached my clock to turn it off as I caressed my back.

 

Knock. Knock. “Hey hyung I heard a banging noise. Did something happen?” From the other side of the door I recognized the voice of our maknae.

 

“Ah yeah…. I just fell off from my bed.” I said a little bit embarrassed.

 

He then opened the door and walked inside my room. “Well can I come in?”

 

I chuckled as I touch my nape. “You’re already inside, why would you even ask for permission?”

 

As if he didn’t realize it himself he glanced at the opened door and to me. He did it twice before responding. “Oh.” He then shrugged and closed the door.

 

“You’re so weird.” I shook my head and strides to my closet to get a change of clothes. Taking my time picking up what to wear, I felt Mir’s stare behind me. I decided to ignore him for a while and concentrate instead on finding comfortable clothing.

 

Hmm how about this red shirt? Seungho hyung will lik—! Okay, I’m not the type of person to curse, it’s just that for a moment I forgot that… that we’re done… that we aren’t together anymore. It shocked me. I never thought that it’ll be this hard after you part with the one you love.

 

I trembled as I gripped the shirt hard before tossing it around the room. “Hyung?” I flinched when I heard a tiny voice called out to me. “What’s wrong?” Mir worriedly asked. It left my mind that he was still here.

 

“Nothing.” I quickly uttered without looking at him and grabbed anything in my closet before dashing my way out of the room. “Hyung!” I stopped midway on his call. “I ah- I need to talk to you.” He mumbled meekly.

 

I stared at the ceiling before I sighed. I have an idea what this ‘talk’ all about. “Yeah, after I shower.” I heard a satisfied hum as I hold the door knob to open it, but when I realized something I turned to Mir. “Umm Mir?”

 

“Mmm what is it hyung?”

 

“You’re the only one awake?” I asked. He tilted his head on the side before answering me. “Yeah, why?”

 

I shook my head and smiled. “Just asking.” Then I opened my door, relieved that the others are still asleep. I don’t know how to face them, especially those two. “Wait for me here okay?” he nodded and plumped himself on my bed.

 

---

 

I the shower letting the water drip on my hair through my body, stretching all my aching muscles on the process. The water is freezing cold just the way I like it. It gives me the relaxation that I needed. I closed my eyes thinking about nothing… about nothing at all…. Or not.

 

“Okay let’s break up.” He said.

 

A tear drop.

 

“Huh?” I felt a hot sting on my eye. “Wh-what?”

 

“So I guess this is a goodbye to our relationship.”

 

Again, a tear drop, another and another.

 

I started weeping. “Woah… wh-what is this?” I frantically rubbed my eyes, erasing all these wet pain. Even under the cold water, the hot liquid that flows on my eyes can’t be beaten.

 

It is hard to breathe. I feel so guilty breaking up with him. Though it was the right thing to do… though he was the one who cheated… though he deserved it… It feels like I did something unforgivable. Is he feeling like this too? Is he hurting too?

 

No. I’m pretty sure he’s not.

 

Clank.

 

A disturbing sound stopped my tears, the sound of the door knob clanking then it dawn to me, I forgot to lock the freaking door. Oh my ghad! I hurriedly turned off the shower and about to step out to lock the door when it creaked open.

 

No way! I’m still ! I went again inside the shower, good thing there’s a fiberglass sliding door separating me and whoever it is who entered. Thank goodness the glass is blurry.

 

I was panicking when I heard yet another sound, a zipper opening. No! Is he gonna take a shower too!? I have to stop whoever it was to enter the shower if I don’t want to be seen . It’s definitely not Mir since he is waiting inside my room, maybe it was Byunghee hyung? Yeah, maybe it was him. He usually wakes up the earliest.

 

“B-Byunghee hyung?” I hesitantly said as I slowly slid the glass door, enough for my head to sneak a peek.

 

I immediately regretted it. “Wrong.”

 

Why do I have to see him in this kind of situation? “It’s Seungho not Byunghee.” He coldly uttered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter