At a Loss

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G.O’s POV

If it were before things got out of hand, this would be a fun travel to our schedule. But because of some stupid misunderstanding we’re now sitting lifelessly inside the van.

 

The air is dead, atmosphere tensed.  No one is speaking, even Mir who can’t shut his mouth for even a second is behaving unusually quiet.

 

I look to the front were Seungho is silently sitting. His eyes were closed and earphones were stuck on his ears. Last night’s incident really surprised me.

 

Flashback

It was nearly midnight and I got up from bed to do my business. I was walking through the corridors when I heard the door’s alarm went off and someone entered with heavy footsteps.

 

“Who is it?” I mumbled to myself thinking it was a thief. Inhaling deeply I opened the lights, ready to pounce. “Who the are yo— Seungho?”

 

I hurried over to him. He was practically crawling on the floor. And he’s drunk again! He was on the verge of vomiting so I quickly held him up and lead him to the toilet.

 

“Blehh urggh….” It was a disdainful sight. I hope he won’t throw up his organs too. But why did he let himself get drunk again?  And what’s more, it is worse than before. But at least he manage to went inside the dorm this time.

 

“Seungho wh—“

 

“Argh bleehh!” I caressed his back and let him threw up more. What happened to him?

 

“Ugh S-Sa-Sanghyun….” He uttered weakly after throwing up everything. “W-where is he?”

 

It took me moments to answer him. Why is he asking about Sanghyun? “He’s asleep, why?” I spoke curiously. There must be something miserable happened between them again.

 

>sob<

 

“Y-yah wai-wait… Seungho a-are you crying?” To say that I was dumbfounded is an understatement. Our leader is shedding tears, ing tears in front of one of s.

 

“I-I’m sorry Byunghee.” He sniffled as he wiped his tears with his arms. “I didn’t manage to correct everything.”  What does he mean?

 

“I h-hurt Sanghyun again.” That’s his last words before he fainted.

 

“Seungho!?”

End of flashback

 

Morning came and as expected of a drunken person, Seungho doesn’t remember anything he said. He only thought that I helped him to his room and thanked me.  He didn’t even bother telling me why he got drunk.

 

I’m sure there is something wrong that I don’t know of again. This is giving me a major migraine, why can’t they just tell us what’s going on between them. We’re brothers!

 

I checked on Sanghyun and Joon who are sitting at the back. I can tell that Sanghyun cried last night because of his puffy eyes. And Joon is worriedly looking at him all these time. He might not know anything too.

 

“Boys, have you eaten some weird stuffs? You’re abnormally quiet today.” I was startled when our manager who is driving suddenly asked. I meekly peered around me and waited for someone to talk but to no avail, everyone weren’t listening to our manager. Seungho’s eyes still shut, obviously he can’t hear anything with his loud booming earphones, Mir who is sitting beside me was spacing out, and Joon was still staring at Sanghyun whose looking lost as well.

 

Sigh. The responsibilities of being the omma of this group. “Ah no hyung, we just slept late ha ha.” I answered awkwardly. Our manager doesn’t know anything about our situation. Hell, he doesn’t even have any clue that Seungho and Sanghyun used to date. If he does, he would surely separate those two and kill us all for sure.

 

“Hmmmm. Okay.”  Whew that was a close call. “You boys better get some sleep while we’re on the road, you still have to rehearse for the music festival this afternoon.”

 

“Yes hyung.” I nodded. There’s a music festival going to be held at Busan tonight and several idol groups will come. I expected it’ll be tiring so I better rest and ignore all these problems for awhile.

 

Zzzzzzzz

 

Joon’s POV

Ah, he’s deeply sleeping. After our manager told us to get some sleep, Sanghyun quickly fell asleep. This kid… he faced so many stress in less than a week. And his eyes were swelling as . What caused this? He was really quiet throughout this morning. It saddens me to see him like this.

 

He was suffering. What can I do to make you happy?

 

I observed him and frowned when I checked his sleeping position. His neck will gonna hurt if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter