Too Late

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thunder’s POV

I was miserably lying and forming a ball on one of the corners of the room, letting my feelings out. I’ve been doing this for a month now sneaking away from the dorm and going here at the studio just to taunt myself on how big of a dumb person I am.

 

Then, knock, knock....I forced my tears to stop and immediately rubbed the droplets away. What if one of the staff was on the other side of the door and asking for permission to enter after hearing my sobs? And worse what if it is Seungho?

 

No, I can’t let him see me like this.

 

Panicking, I harshly wiped another set of tears threatening to fall with the sleeves of my shirt. Every move I made stung my for sure already swollen eyes. It was so red that excuses would not be able to cover it.

 

I heard the door creaked, indicating that someone already entered the room. My heartbeat doubled its phase. Please don’t let it be Seungho.....

 

“Sanghyun?” I looked up. I don’t know why but relief washed over me as the tears that I was desperately trying to impede spilled in a matter of seconds seeing Joon, my best friend and a very special person scampered on my side.

 

I clutched his shirt and closed the distance between us by burying my face on his chest. “What’s wrong?” I heard him asked caressing my back, very gently like saying that everything is alright.

 

But clearly, nothing is alright and right now is one of everything that is not. I should not be bawling my eyes out and whimpering in his embrace. This is my own problem and I should be keeping this and solving this on my own. But... since from the start I have always depended on him when problem arises and this one is nothing new but then again this is different and Joon got nothing to do with it.

 

I should have not let him in, but I couldn’t do it. He is after all important to me and I don’t want to keep secrets.

 

Joon’s POV

“What’s wrong?” My heart couldn’t take the sight of his hopeless state. He was crying and everything of his beautiful feature was all in a mess.

 

I caressed his back so careful treating him with fragility. He never responded to my question as if he is in a deep thought and I used this chance to hug him close, the action made him cry out even more and all I could do is to tighten my embrace.

 

Seeing him like this, he was very different from the Sanghyun that we all know of. This Sanghyun was not the same person who would always pull silly but brutal tricks on us. Not the same person that would always smile and be innocent every time.

 

This Sanghyun that I’m witnessing is very broken, ruined and crumpled. It is as if the reality destroyed his innocence... the reality that I assumed as Seungho.

 

“H-hyung, I-I don’t kn—“ he hiccupped. “I do-don’t know what to do anymore.”

 

He was painfully trying to stop his sobs, biting his lip just for it to stop. He was in so much pain but all I can do is to ask and listen. “Tell me, tell me what’s wrong.” I lifted his head and cupped his puffy cheeks.

 

“Seungho hy-hyung, he... he was seeing someone.” More tears were shed as his orbs bore to mine, reflecting his feelings to me. I let go of his cheeks putting my hands on my sides clenching it with so much strength that it may bleed.

 

I knew something was wrong...

 

“Do you know who?” I asked trying to calm my palpitating nerves.

 

“G-Gyuri-shii.” He bit his lips so hard making it bruised.

 

My eyes widen. We all know that Seungho has a thing for her. “Why....” I trailed.

 

“I-I don’t know.” he snivel and said the next heart wrenching wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter