I'm Guilty

Never Be The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho’s POV

This is it. I sighed and inhaled deeply as I crouched back and tied the laces of my sneakers. It was early in the morning and we don’t have any schedules listed for this day. Talk about timing, perfect for a nice little visit to ‘her’ flat and take care of everything.

 

The sound of the front door creaking open startled my senses and immediately I stood up to see who entered. My heart thumped, it was Sanghyun wearing sweatpants and a white sleeveless shirt, breathing heavily, all sweaty and hot… good way to make me suicidal with his adorableness.

 

He must be as startled as I am when his eyes widen and quickly wiped his sweaty forehead with his arm, his muscles were flexing beautifully and giving my sight a pure torture. It was absolute ecstasy in my eyes. I just want to pull him inside my room and him. I silently scolded myself. That came off wrong.

 

I breathed evenly for an attempt to calm my raging hormones. This is not the time to think green.

 

“W-where are you going hyung?” he timidly started a conversation catching me off guard. I looked at him and saw a cute curious expression.

 

Sh*t. What would I say? I’m going to Gyu—not! “I’m going to buy a phone. I lost my old one so umm I should replace it.” Well it’s not actually a lie, I’m really going to buy a new phone after I talk to ‘her’.

 

“This early?”

 

“Ah y-yeah, I want to search around Seoul.” I scratched my head. “…you know how I’m like when it comes to gadgets.” I laughed nervously.

 

He stared at me before simply replying. “Okay. Take care.”And simply walked passed me.

 

I am sure he didn’t believe my excuse because I saw doubt in his eyes. I don’t have the heart to leave him like that so I quickly reached for his hand and pulled him to face me. I breathed peacefully and gratefully took in all his beautiful facial features gracing my unworthy self. And with determined eyes I said. “Wait for me, I’ll make things right. I promise.”

 

*smooch* “H-hey!” I stole a kiss on his forehead.

 

Darting like a cheetah, I stumbled on the door and looked back to witness his reaction. He was touching his forehead, making it hid half of his face from me, but I can see his expression clearly. There’s no doubt anymore… but only happiness….

 

Thank god.

 

“Bye!” I grinned to myself and walk off to my car.

 

Thunder’s POV

“Bye!” he said.

 

I pouted as I continued caressing my forehead. “Geez… he really does whatever he wants…”and without any notice I started smiling while affectionately looking at his leaving back.

 

He’s going to make things right? Does this mea—

 

“Don’t get your hopes up.” A voice coming from behind cut me off my reverie so I looked back to see who it was. It was Joonie hyung who was leaning on the doorway of the living room with crossed arms on his chest.

 

“H-hyung, how long have you been there?” I asked warily. Being alone with him right now became really awkward for me after what happened between us the day before especially because this is the first time I’m seeing him since he had a hectic schedule yesterday.

 

He uncrossed his arms and shoved his hands on his pocket before he slowly walked near me, painfully slow that it creep me out, also because his expression was unreadable. He stopped walking when he was only five inches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter