Introductions

Everything But Normal

 

“So what do we do?” Micky asked Steph.

“I’m thinking,” she replied.

“Well think harder,” he told her as he dodged an attack from the freaking Minotaur.

“Su use earth,” Steph commanded. “We need to try and slow its pace.”

“Right,” Su concentrated and made the earth under the creature become squishy. With his weight the Minotaur began to sink into the grass a little.

He gave a loud roar before he began to move again. Su barely managed to dodge the blow that was aimed at him.

“Need any help,” a voice asked them and they turned to see that Jae, Min and Yuhno had joined them at the clearing.

“Perfect,” Steph exclaimed looking at the three boys.

“You have a pan,” Micky stated more than asked.

I do, Steph sent to all their heads.

“What the hell!” Jae, Yuhno and Min exclaimed out loud.

I’ll send everything through our minds so he can’t hear me. Su I want you to capture him with vines. While Yuhno protects you using his fire power. Micky I want you to concentrate and bring enough water to drench this guy. In the meantime Jae will gather his lightning so he can electrocute the guy once he’s all wet. Min and I will protect the two of you, she finished.

“Understand?” she asked them all and they nodded.

“Ok let’s do it now,” at her command Su began to make vines appear and wrap themselves around the Minotaur’s body.

Yuhno protected Su like Steph had asked and used his fire on the parts of the Minotaur where the vines hadn’t grabbed him get. As this happened Min and Steph kept watch over Micky and Jae as they concentrated on gathering power.

The minotaur managed to get one of his arms free and tried to hit Junsu but before he could Yuhno hit him with a powerful fire attack. Micky and Jae were finally ready but the Minotaur had managed to get freer from the fire attack and aimed his weapon at Micky. Before it could hit him though Steph got in the way and received the full blow on her shoulder. The weapon managed to dig into her shoulder but she used some of the air power she was mastering to keep it from going any further in.

“Hurry up and shoot,” she yelled at Micky who was looking at her in horror.

He snapped out of it though and hit the Minotaur with all the water he had collected. The creature was sent backwards a couple feet and Jae hit him with the lighting. It didn’t take long for the creature to fall to the floor unmoving.

“Steph are you ok?” Su asked as he rushed to her body that was laying on the floor being supported by Micky.

“I’m fine,” she managed to whisper as her consciousness left her.

Before passing out she hear a voice say, The minotaur failed.

“Are you alright?” three counselors asked them as they rushed to the where the six of them were.

“We are,” Jae replied. “But she isn’t.” he pointed to an unconscious Steph bing held by Micky.

“Her shoulder’s bleeding,” Su informed them with tears in his eyes. He’s always hated when Steph got hurt and he saw her blood.

“Let’s get her out of here,” the male counselor said.

“How do we get her out without hurting her?” Micky asked them.

“Stay here and make sure her wound doesn’t bleed out,” the female counselor told them. “We will come back with a stretcher so we can take her out of here.”

“There’s no need for that,” a voice spoke.

They turned and saw Athena standing there with a stretcher in her possession. It didn’t take long for them to get Steph on it so once she was secure they began to walk out of the maze with Min leading the way. Athena looked back to see the creature that had been defeated by six children and whistled.

It must be them, she thought. I should tell Aphrodite and Poseidon about this.

~~~

“Hmm,” Steph whimpered.

“Is she finally waking up?” Su rushed to his sister’s side.

“Maybe,” the doctor went near her, as he did Steph opened her eyes.

“You’re awake,” Su exclaimed.

“How do you feel?” the doctor asked her.

“Fine I guess,” she replied groggily as she tried to run her eyes but winced when she tried lifting her arm. “.”

“You shouldn’t try moving your right arm much,” the doctor told her as she looked down and saw the bandage she had wrapped around her shoulder, she could feel it wrapped around her body too. “In a couple days you’ll be able to lift it without it hurting much but until then keep the moving to a minimum.”

“Alright,” she answered using her other hand to rub her eyes.

“What you did was stupid,” Min spoke making Steph look up and notice that Jae and Yuhno were also in the room with them.

“Yeah well I do stupid things,” she replied sheepishly. “So why are you mad Micky?” she had noticed that Micky didn’t look very happy.

“They wouldn’t let me heal you,” he replied.

 Su, Steph and Micky had learned that he could use his water power to heal people’s wounds. So whenever they got hurt really bad he would use his power and make them all better. Steph wasn’t surprised that he would feel indignant about not being allowed to heal one of his closes friends. However she also recalled that he had used a lot of his energy collection his power and then using it on the Minotaur to even have the strength to heal her.

She chuckled a little. “Don’t be upset dude. I’m fine now.”

“Yeah well you didn’t look fine when your face was pale and you were losing all that blood,” Su accused her.

“I’m sorry for worrying you guys,” she apologized staring at them both so they could see how sorry she was. “All I was thinking about at the moment was protecting Micky.”

“We forgive you,” Micky and Su said.

“But you better not get hurt ever again,” Su ordered her.

“Aye, aye captain,” she saluted him with compliance.

“It seems lively in here,” a melodic voice sounded from the doorway.

All eyes turned to look at the newcomers in the room and Jae, Yuhno and Min stared wide-eyed at the three people who had shown up.

“So I guess there real,” Micky mumbled clearly enough to be heard by Su and Steph since they nodded in agreement.

“Athena, Aphrodite and Poseidon what are you guys doing here?” Jae inquired surprised with their sudden presence.

“We came to see those three,” all pairs of eyes turned to look at Micky, Su and Steph.

“Umm, what for?” Su fidgeted at the stares.

“To speak to you of course,” Aphrodite replied with a beautiful smile.

“Of what?” Micky asked next.

“How about we talk outside,” Poseidon suggested.

“Steph’s hurt she can’t go outside now,” Min surprised everyone with his worriedness.

Steph looked down to hide the small blush that had formed on her face and gave a slight smile. Then she looked up and with a little difficulty got off the bed. Su being the closest to her grabbed her before she could face plant to the floor.

“I’m fine,” she assured him. “Got up to fast.”

“Outside I guess,” Micky sighed as he followed the three gods outside with Steph and Su right behind them.

“So it is them,” Jae stared at the receding figures.

“Maybe,” Min replied.

“At least they believe so,” Yuhno added.

“I’m hoping that it is them,” Jae said.

“So do I,” Yuhno agreed.

Min looked at his two friends and saw how much they wished that Steph, Su and Micky were the lost ones. He on the other hand had mixed feelings about this issue; he wasn’t sure whether he was happy or sad. In time he hoped he was more happy than sad because otherwise things could get really complicated.


Ok so here was the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you liked it. Didn’t check for grammar or spelling issues so sorry if you found any along the way. Comments are loved so let me see them. Bye. ^_^