Freaking Out

Everything But Normal

 

 

"Will you guys knock it off," Jae glared at Su and Yunho.

"We aren't doing anything," Su pouted.

Yunho began to rub Su's head in soothing motions in the hope of making him feel better. "Jae leave Su alone."

"You guys are the ones who are teasing me," he stuck his tongue out at the two offending teenagers.

"All three of you should knock it off," Micky walked towards them with a blank expression. He then pulled Jae off his seat and sat down there before he placed Jae on his lap. Jae instantly turned red making Su and Yunho smirk at them. Su could tell that Micky was trying to join in on the teasing. Appearently he enjoyed teasing Jae and making the poor guy uncomfortable.

"Hey where did Steph and Min run off to?" Su looked around the room finally noticing that his sister was gone.

"Hmm, they were here just a second ago," Yunho looked around as well.

"No they weren't,' Micky said. "They left the second you two started harassing my boyfriend."

"they probably went somewhere to make out or something," Su sighed. "Why didn't we go somewhere?" he looked at Yunho.

"Cuz you were to busy making fun of Jae," Yunho flicked his forehead playfully.

"Ow," Su rubbed his forehead. He then flicked Yunho back and went running. Yunho was still for a moment before he went after his fleeting boyfriend. With a farewell he was gone and all Jae and Micky could hear were peels of laughter and running before the noise died off.

"It's good that their having fun," Jae commented.

"Mhmm," Micky agreed.

"Do you think Kim Bum and his friends will attack us from the inside?" Jae tried to make conversation. He didn't want to be a buzz kill to all the fun but he did worry. These people were here to cause trouble. However, they hadn't done anything at all since they had come. It was really confusing and he didn't know whether he should trust the three teens. They had been abandoned by his boyfriends parents but that could have been part of their plan all along. It just didn't make any sense. Not this of the fact that the group of adults had no clue who was the rightful children of Athena and Aphrodite.

"You shouldn't think to much," Micky murmured. "Worrying will give you wrinkles."

Jae turned to glare at Micky. Micky just laughed before he kissed the surprised Jae.

~*~

Min and Steph had decided it would be a good idea to leave their friends to their own devices. The two of them hadn't really spent as much time together as they could have. This whole thing going on with the gods and Micky's parents, as well as hers was dampening her time with the first boy she'd ever fallen in love with. Right now she wanted to forget the reason why she came her. The reason why she couldn't enjoy this moment as much as she wanted to. Unfortunately things don't always go the way people want them to.

As the two of them neared the training grounds Steph's vision started to go fuzzy. She rubbed her eyes and tried to she if she could get rid of the cobwebs that were ruining her vision. When they wouldn't go away she rubbed harder ignoring the pain in her head. The pain got larger and larger the more she tried to ignore it. She had no idea what was going on.

Min looked at Steph. He tried asking her what was going on. They had been walking and being happy with each other when she began to rub her eyes. He could see that her eyes had gotten bloodshot in a split second. When she tripped on something her caught her.

"Steph what the hell?" he shook her a little. Watching the girl you loved going through something like this was not good. "Steph talk to me."

"My..head," she managed to whisper before her world went exceptionally black.

A few feet away from the couple a pair of eyes watched. Luna turned to she that Kim Bum had passed out at the same time that Steph had. It couldn't have been a coincidence then that it looked like they were experiencing the same thing.

"Sungmin let's take him to our room," she ordered.

"What do you think happened?" he asked as he picked his friend up.

"I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that girl power to read minds," she answered. "After all this happened before when we were younger and Kim Bum and her were near each other."

"Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that."

Luna cast one last look at Steph who was currently being carried away by Min.

He should be freaking out since she'll be walking up after whatever it is she has to see passes, Luna rolled her eyes and walked away.

Min ignored all of his surroundings and walked quickly back to the cabin. He was very glad that he had long legs that enabled him to get to his destination faster.

Yunho, Su, Jae and Micky were in their respective places in the house when they heard the loud crash of the door. Su quickly pushed Yunho away from him and went straight for his clothes that were on the floor. Yunho sighed in exasperation and retrieved his clothes as well. 

When would they ever get a break, he thought.

Jae and Micky quickly stopped making out and removing their clothes. They were so close to continuing what happened at the river. Now they had to stop their ministrations to see who the hell had broken their door down. Both of them walked towards the living room to see Min carefully lay Steph down on it.

"What happened?" Micky rushed to their side. A small pang of jealousy passed through Jae before he could send it away. After all it was normal for Micky to rush to the aid of one of his closes friends, even if that closed friend happened to be a girl.

"i have no clue," Min looked panicked. " She just passed out when we were walking."

"What do you mean?" Su walked into the room looking a little flustered. "Steph doens't pass out just because."

"She doesn't look hurt," Micky checker her over.

"Before she passed out she said that her head hurt and she was rubbing her eyes like crazy," Min informed everyone.

A look crossed between Su and Micky when they looked at each other.

"Do you guys know what's wrong with her?" Yunho noticed the look too.

Micky his head profusely. "Not really sure." he admitted. "This has happened before but only once when we were younger. Back then we didn't know what to do either. Su and i freaked out like crazy."

"Our parent's called a doctor and everything," Su added. "He couldn't find anything wrong with her when he checked her. Mom stayed with her all night. Steph did't wake up until the next night."

"When she did she couldn't remember a thing," Micky continued to explain. "The Kim's were so happy to see that she was awake that they ended taking all of us to a pizza place."

"Did you guys ever find out what happened?" Min asked looking at his unconscious girlfriend.

"Yeah," Su nodded. "When the three of us were alone Steph told us that it had to do with her ability to read minds. She said that all through the time she was asleep she dreamt about someones life. But she couldn't tell us anything because she couldn't even remember what the dreams were about."

"We tried to see if we could make her remember," Micky walked towards the vase next to the couch. "The three of us went back to the place where she passed out. We waited for hours but nothing happened." He poured some of the water in the vase over his hand and made it stay there as he walked back towards Steph. When he was above her he placed the water over her forehead and kept his hand there.

"What are you doing?" Jae asked him perplexed.

"Trying to heal her," Micky muttered. "Maybe I can make her head stop hurting so she can remember everything when she wakes up."

"So I guess we have to wait," Su sat down on the floor in front of his sister. "i hate this."

Yunho walked towards him and sat down too. He wrapped his arms around Su to show him comfort. Jae walked towards Micky and placed his hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze. He looked up and with his free hand he squeezed jae's hand back. Min flopped down on the floor as he held one of Steph's hands.

~*~

"Why do you think this happens to them?" Sungmin stared down at Kim Bum.

"Who knows," Luna typed on her laptop. It was a good thing she had it with her when they came here. It amazed her though that these people even had internet let alone wi-fi.

"You think he'll wake up tomorrow night like last time?" he asked his unsympathetic friend.

"Don't know don't care," she replied. "It's not like this little trip is hurting him."

"How do you know," Sungmin retorted. "Your not the one going through with it."

"Neither are you," Luna gave him a look.

He raised his arms in surrender. "Fine whatever. I guess we'll deal with this when he wakes up." Not that you care. He thought.

Sungmin gave Kim Bum a last look before he left to his room. Luna continued scrolling through her e-mail contact list waiting for something to catch her eye. It was taking to long to hear from the Parks or the Kims. She looked up to look at Kim Bum and wondered not for the first time whether he had been contacted yet. It was just like the guy to keep things to himself. Maybe that's why this happened to him when get got near Steph.

"Yeah right," she scoffed. "If that were true then it would have happened the second they had contact with each other. So why do the two of you have this connection?" she glared at the unconscious boy in front of her. "You know your just as bad as them. I know that deep down you think Sungmin and I are not going to go through with this but your wrong." She placed her laptop down and walked towards him. She brushed his bangs away from his face and whispered. "I will go through with this because of her. She's the reason why."

With one last look at the unconscious guy she walked away. After all he wouldn't be moving anytime soon anyway.



 

Ok so I am finally updating this fic. I apologize profusely for not updating in a long time and for leaving you guys hanging. This chapter is followed up by another so yay double update. One that I own you guys so I really hope you enjoy.