Camp Eternal

Everything But Normal

Camp Eternal

The horn of Steph’s car could be heard beeping for what seemed like hours.

“Where the hell is Micky?’ she wondered as she sat in her car with her brother.

“Should we go inside and see what’s keeping him?” Su asked.

“Yeah let’s go,” they got out of the car and headed for the front door. “I should have called him earlier.” She muttered.

When they reached the front door the maid answered and told them that Micky was still sleeping in his room. Steph and Su rushed upstairs in a really bad mood because Micky was still sleeping when he should have been ready to leave. They entered his room and saw him sleeping peacefully; he looked so angelic that they hesitated in waking him up. The second Steph looked at the clock though she walked straight to Micky’s bed and let all her wait fall on him.

“What the hell!” he jerked up.

“You were supposed to be ready already,” Steph glared at him.

“What time is it?” he asked with sleepy eyes.

“It’s already eight twenty and if we don’t hurry up we’ll miss the bus I’m supposed to follow to the camp,” Steph replied as she got off him.

He got up in a hurry and went straight to the bathroom while Steph and Su both sat on his bed waiting for him. When he came out he was already dressed and seemed to be more awake than a few minutes ago. Micky went near his two friends and picked up the duffle bag he had placed there with all his stuff the night before.

“Let’s go,” Steph ordered as they headed to her car.

They actually made it before the bus left but that was only because Steph ended up going over the speed limit and she might have run a few stop signs and a stoplight. A man came up to her car and she told him who they were and he marked it on his clipboard. He told Steph to follow the bus at all times and that she shouldn’t get separated from it or she would get totally lost and they’d miss attending the camp, he also tried to convince them to ride the bus instead but they refused.

“Man I’m gonna take a nap,” Micky lay down on the back seat and closed his eyes.

“I can’t believe you’re still tired after sleeping in today,” Su turned to look at him.

“Maybe if he stopped watching at night he’d get a goodnights sleep,” Steph joked.

“You’re just jealous that I don’t use you in my dreams,” he shot back.

Steph and Su burst out laughing at that. It was totally obvious that she would never get jealous of him and other girl’s cuz he was gay. But it was always fun to joke around like this and the way Micky said it made it even more hilarious.

“Steph don’t forget to watch the bus,” Su told her.

“The bus is huge there is no way I can lose it,” she replied.

It took over two hours to actually reach the camp. Not only that but there was only so far the cars could actually go, the last ten minutes to the camp had to be walked. Su, Steph and Micky didn’t mind this much since they used to go hiking all the time and walking for ten minutes wouldn’t kill them. They actually enjoyed the walk since their behinds had gotten tired of sitting down.

“We’re here,” the counselor on the bus said.

There read a sign that said Eternal camp in it and everyone walked through. They walked a little bit more and then the counselor told them to make themselves at home as he gave them all their cabin numbers. Micky, Su and Steph had made it so they could share theirs with each other so the second they received their keys they went straight to their rooms so they could leave their stuff.

“I like this place it’s closed to the water,” Steph commented as she looked out through the window.

“Shouldn’t I say that since I like the water more than you?” Mickt smiled.

“You practically live in the water so there’s no need,” Junsu grinned.

“Let’s go and check this place out,” Steph suggested as she headed towards the door.

Once outside they finally bothered to look around them and what they saw was amazing. Not only that but they had gotten glimpses that there were people there that could control some of the elements like them. Maybe they hadn’t kept their secret well and the camp was really a place where they could interact with people who were like them.

“Well what do we have here?” a very beautiful boy smirked at them.

MIcky, Su and Steph looked at each other wondering what he wanted and why he was looking at them like he wanted to pick a fight.

“Hi…” Steph replied tentatively since she didn’t want to be rude.

The boy smirked at her some more, “This is the first time the three of you have come here right?”

“Yes,” Micky answered not sure why the guy asked.

“You don’t belong here,” the boy said.

“We got invited to come so I’m pretty sure we do belong here,” Steph contradicted him.

“Actually Jae’s right its weird for you guys to be here,” a tall guy said.

“Weird or not we’re allowed to be here,” Su huffed.

“For now maybe,” another boy said.

“What the hell do you guys want?” Steph glared at them.

“Scary,” Jae taunted. “Your glare makes you look uglier than you already are.”

Steph’s eyes grew wide and then she angrily told him, “Yeah well a frog is better looking than you so your comment is irrelevant.”

Jae got really mad at that. How dare this new girl insult him like that he was the son of Zeus, he would show her some manners. Steph looked at Jae and noticed that some lightning sparks seemed to appear and disappear around him. She also looked at Micky and noticed that Jae was in for a storm, the look Micky had in his eyes reminded her of the time they first met when they had gotten into a petty argument ending with Micky wetting her after she’s smacked him in the face. After that day they became friends because they both had powers and Su was included in that because he was her brother and also had powers.

“You’ll get a cold if you don’t change out of those wet clothes,” she commented as she looked at Jae calmly.

“What the hell are you talking about I’m not…” he never finished his sentence because in that moment he went from being completely dry to extremely wet.

Micky looked at Jae smugly and Su and Steph began to laugh softly while Jae’s friends asked him if he was alright. Before Jae could answer though one of the counselors came over to have a talk with all of them.

“What is going on here?” he asked.

Jae looked at us and grinned, “I came and tried to be friendly with them. She had other plans however and began to be rude and then her friends used water to get me soaked.”

The counselor turned to us with a disapproving glance “I know this is your first time here but we don’t use our powers against others outside of practice matches.” Jae and his buddies looked haughtily at them.

Steph being the person that she was came up with the best plan to not only get out of getting in trouble but counteracting whatever Jae just told the man.

She looked at the counselor and her eyes began to tear up, “But sir what that guy just told you was a lie. My friends and I were just walking when he came and began to insult us.” Her eyes became more watery then to emphasize her words and make them more dramatic. “He was going to use some sort of lighting attack on us and all Micky wanted to do was protect us.”

Micky took up the charm then, “It’s true I promised to watch out for Su and Steph and I wasn’t going to stand idly by and let that guy hurt her.”

The counselor seemed taken aback not only by Steph’s tears but also what Micky said, he turned to Jae and his friends. “Jae you may be the son of Zeus but you know better than to bully the other people here. I want you, Yuhno and Changmin to leave these three alone and go do something else.”

“But…” Changmin began but was interrupted.

“No buts leave them be and go away,” he sent a small glare at them.

Jae, Yuhno and Changmin left dumbfounded at the turn of events, they couldn’t believe that they had just been outsmarted by a girls and fake tears.

“What do you think that guy meant with that guy being Zeus’s son?” Steph asked Micky and Su as they explored some more.

“I have no idea,” Su replied.

Not soon after Steph collided with a boy and they both fell to the floor. She lifted herself up and then helped the boy she’d run into.

“I’m so sorry,” he apologized.

She smiled at him,” It’s fine.”

The boy seemed happy to hear that but then his face became crestfallen when he realized that the bow he was holding was broken and there was no way he could fix it. “Not only am I late but now I’m dead.” He muttered.

“Let me see it,” the boy gave her an inquisitive look and then handed over the bow which she looked at and fixed in a matter of seconds.

“Wow,” the boy exclaimed. “Thanks.”

“It was nothing she’s really good at fixing things,” Micky replied for Steph.

“Uh not to sound mean but don’t you need to go you said you were late?” Su asked.

The boy said thanks again for reminding him and was off to his destination.

“That was nice,” Micky referred to the fact that Steph fixed the kids bow.

“It was nothing besides that boy was really cute,” she grinned.

Micky and Su both looked at her and asked at the same time,” You planning on cheating on us?”

She laughed and told them she wouldn’t dream of it as they explored the camp some more.


Sorry it took so long to update I just haven't had a lot of time to right for the last couple days. Right now i'm really tired but I wanted to update for you guys so I hope you liked it and it wasn't to boring. The next chapter might be longer and I'll try to update sooner. ^^...Didn't go back to look for errors so I'm sorry if there was a lot.