Guesses

Everything But Normal

 

“You really think they’re serious with this whole god thing?” Su asked looking around.

“It’s probably true,” Steph shrugged.

“What?!” Su and Micky looked at her with wide eyes.

“I’m just saying,” she said. “I don’t actually believe that the gods are real. Just saying that they can believe whatever they want.”

“True,” Micky agreed thinking back. “But it’s possible since we don’t necessarily have proof that they’re not real either.”

“Yup,” Steph nodded. “All we know is what he learned from school. I don’t find the source reliable.”

Su and Micky chuckled at her statement.

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore it’s too boring,” Su whined.

“What do you want to do then?” they asked him.

“Let’s go hiking,” he suggested with a grin.

“Sure why not,” the three of them headed for the hiking trail.

It wasn’t a hard trail to follow and they loved walking through it. The trail was close to the water so they could see the crystalline water as they walked. Once in a while their thoughts wandered back what Allure had told them about everyone here being a descendant of a certain god or goddess. They still couldn’t believe that it was true but the more their minds roamed around the subject the more they began to have doubts. After all everyone could see that this camp was a little weird and their powers did originate from somewhere so the god idea wasn’t as farfetched as all that.

“Hey look there’s an opening here,” Steph walked off and stepped into a beautiful clearing that left her in awe.

Micky and Su followed suit, like Step they were awestricken at the beauty that they witnessed. The water seemed clearer here than in any other place they had visited while in the camp. There were wild flowers everywhere ranging from different colors. Even the clouds were impressive here looking so close to the touch. As they watched the scenery in front of them three pairs of eyes continued watching them just as they’d been doing since Micky, Steph and Su started hiking.

“Let’s stay here for a while,” Steph suggested sitting down.

“Sure,” Su grinned widely.

“I don’t mind but I’m going to look ahead and be back in a little while,” Micky took off.

“He’s probably going to check if the water is as bright higher up,” Steph guessed and Su nodded looking at the water getting the urge to take his clothes off and swim in it.

“If you want to go in go,” Steph read his mind.

“What if the waters cold?” he pouted.

Steph chuckled before replying with a teasing tone, “Afraid?”

“Never,” he huffed.

“Then go in,” she dared him with her stare.

“I will,” he said defiantly as he began to strip.

~~~

Min, Jae and Yuhno had been following the three outcasts as they’d begun to refer to them since they began hiking earlier in the day. It amazed them how these three liked hiking, usually people here didn’t bother because they preferred to practice combat training or other things. So far all Micky, Su and Steph seemed to do was have fun and do random things. Like right now for instance, Micky decided to break away from the group while the siblings stayed together and then Junsu began to take his clothes off.

Yuhno looked on really interested while Min and Jae gawked trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Junsu was a boy so it didn’t really bug to see him but he was undressing in front of his sister which was weird.

“Will you stop stripping,” they heard Steph giggled.

“You’re the one who dared me,” Su replied.

She rolled her eyes at him. “I told you to get in the water not strip,” she corrected.

“Same difference,” Su answered putting his clothes back on to Yuhno’s dismay.

When he was done he looked at his sister and asked her a question. “Do you think the whole god and goddess thing is true?”

“Would it make you sad if it was?” she asked looking into his eyes.

“Maybe,” Su muttered. “After all we weren’t wanted.”

They watched Steph stand up and give her brother a very big and long hug.

“Don’t say that Su,” she stared at him. “This will make you happy.”

Su looked up at his smiling sister and gave her a questioning look. “What?”

“Well it turns out that the god Poseidon and the goddesses Athena and Aphrodite had children who were taken from them when they were infants,” she explained. “So there is a great possibility that we could be their children.”

“Where did you hear this?” Su asked skeptically after all he didn’t believe that the gods existed.

“I heard at camp.” She informed him. “But I ignored the story. I’m telling it to you know because no one here knows who our god or goddess parent is. My best guess for you would be that you’re the son of Aphrodite.” She grinned at him. The three eyedroppers couldn’t really believe what she was saying.

“What makes you think that?” Su raised an eyebrow.

Steph smirked, “Cuz everyone is attracted to your hotness and you have a lot of the attributes she’s known for.”

“Then what about you?” he asked.

“I have no idea,” she replied. “But Micky is hands down Poseidon’s.”

Micky chuckled then joining them on the clearing. “Yeah well your hands down Athena’s.”

“Why’s that?” she looked at him skeptically.

“You’re a good strategist, and you’re good at building things just like Athena,” Micky listed. “You have to admit you have a lot of her talents.”

“I guess but I see Min as being more of her son than me,” she countered.

“Um who’s Min?” they both looked at her.

“You know Changmin,” she said. “He’s Jae’s friend and he seems to be related to her.”

“No I heard he was Ares’s son,” Su shook his head while Micky and Steph gave him a surprised stare.

“Just because I don’t really believe in the gods doesn’t mean I haven’t heard anything,” Su huffed answering their unspoken question.

Micky and Steph laughed. “Not trying to make fun of you Su. It’s just that you are the most skeptical so the fact that you know that is funny.”

“Whatever,” he turned his head.

“But I still don’t think I can be Athena’s daughter,” she returned to the subjest.

“Why’s that?” they inquired.

“She wasn’t telepathic,” she replied. “I’d fit better as an X-Men.”

They three of them laughed at that. Meanwhile Jae, Min and Yuhno looked at them with wide eyes finally understading how Micky could have won the match against him. She really did help him win because she didn't have to talk to him out loud to do it.

“We should head back,” Micky said suddenly.

“How come?” Steph asked.

“I’m hungry,” he rubbed his stomach while the Kim siblings rolled their eyes.

“Let’s go then,” the three of them left the clearing.

Their peeping toms however stayed there wondering about the scene they just witnessed.

“You think they could be them?” Yuhno asked.

“Who knows,” Min replied. His head was in the clouds right now. He suspected that they could be the children but he didn’t want to believe it. After all Athena taught him a lot of the things he knew and if she found her daughter he wouldn’t be important to her anymore.

“Don’t hold your breath,” Jae scoffed. “They aren’t the lost ones.”

“What makes you so sure?” Yuhno asked him.

“If they were people would know and they don’t,” he replied. “Besides they look nothing like Athena, Aphrodite and Poseidon.”

“Did you forget we don’t look like our parents either,” Min reminded him.

“That’s beside the point,” Jae answered. “There is no way they could be them. If they were we would know.” He finished.

“Jae we were infants back then and even if we remember loving those three we can’t really tell who they are,” Yuhno looked at Jae understanding his words.

“Maybe,” Jae whispered. “But we should at least get a feeling.” With that he left to stalk his prey again. Soon followed by a thoughtful Changmin and Yuhno.


Well here is the chapter. I’m sorry for the late update and sorry for the chapter. I can conclude on my own that this chapter is a fail. But I hope you liked it even a little bit. I can’t promise that all the chapters will be entertaining but I hope they are bearable. Btw sorry for the short chapter too just figured that I really needed to update this.

Fair warning the updates for this may be slow I’m not really sure so sorry. Bu I will try to make them as fast as possible.