Getting Closer

Everything But Normal

"i knew I'd find you here," Jae walked towards Micky who was sitting down with his feet in the water.

"Being around water calms me," he replied without turning to look at Jae.

Jae sat down behind Micky, wrapping his arms around the guys waist. He then rested his chin on Micky's shoulder and stared at the water. Over the past few days Jae'd gotten used to touching Micky without feeling uncomfortable or like he was doing something wrong. Micky joked that he'd finally started to act like the son of a poweful god.

"What's got you all worried?"

"My parents," Micky stared at the water. "They haven't done anything in days."

"Well they have spies in here so they'll do something eventually," Jae commented.

"I suppose," he sighed. "It's just weird."

"I don't think you should worry so much," Jae kissed his cheek since he couldn't reach his mouth. "Right now relax and enjoy the view."

"I always enjoy the view of water," he shot back.

Jae smirked. "That wasn't the view I was talking about."

Micky turned his head about to ask what Jae meant. His words died down in his throat though as Jae began to strip. He didn't take everything off but it was the way he took his clothes off that had Micky drooling. Jae started with his shirt, he every button slowly and sensually until all the buttons were undone and he could take off his shirt. Trailing a finger down his body he went for his jeans next. Micky would be lying if he said he wasn't getting by the sight, he had to fight the urge to get up and take off the remainder of Jae's clothes himself.

When Jae finally got his jeans off he walked straight to Micky as if to kiss him. However, at the last moment he turned left and dived into the water. From the water he smirked at Micky who glared back at him. He then took off his clothing rather messily and dived right into the water. Jae looked around him but couldn't see Micky resurface whatsoever, freaking out he went under the water to try and get a glimpse but Micky was nowhere to be seen. Jae came up for air and began to get even more freaked out until arms wrapped around his waist and a voice whispered into his left ear.

"What's wrong Jae?" Micky's voice had a bad or rather good effect on Jae. His words crawled down his spine and made him shiver, they also made another part of him react.

"You didn't resurface," Jae chocked out. "When I looked for you I couldn't find you."

"Did you forget I'm a good swimmer and I can hold my breath for a long time?" Micky trailed one of his fingers around Jae's bellybutton causing the boy to squirm a little.

"I guess I kind of did," he admitted shyly. It kind of pissed him off though how Micky could revert him to act like a high school girl after all he was a man and the son of Zeus. But he knew he couldn't help but turn into mush under Micky's touches and kisses and...woah where is he touching.

~*~

"Will you stop following me," Kim Bum yelled at Steph.

"Not until you tell me how come you have memories of when I was a kid," she said right on his tracks.

"Dude just read my thoughts and get it over with," Kim Bum turned around so fast that Steph wasn't able to stop in her tracks and ended up running right into him.

Kim Bum looked up to see Steph right on top of him. He could feel her body on top of his even though he didn't really want to. Her legs and his were tangled together and somehow her right hand was trapped below the nape of his neck.

"Could you lift your head up?" Steph asked him without looking at him.

Kim Bum lifted his head and Steph was able to wiggle her hand out from under him.Then concentraiting on their legs they managed to untangle from each other. Steph sat on the ground and scoot away from Kim Bum, she also lifted up one of her legs and placed her chin on her knee. When she was comfortable enough she turned to look at Kim Bum.

"You want me to read your mind?" she stared at him.

"Aren't you doing it anyway?" he shot back, not looking away.

Steph sighed. "I only read your mind when you were my enemy."

"What makes you think we aren't still enemies?" he questioned her.

"I don't," she replied truthfully, finally looking away. "But I respect people's privacy so I don't go around reading their thoughts unless I absolutely have to."

"How generous," Steph could hear the sarcasm in Kim Bum's voice.

"Why thank you," Steph's words were laced with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Just read my thoughts," he closed his eyes as he layed down and used his hands as a pillow.

"Maybe next time," the words in his head made him shoot up. He looked around and saw that Steph was a few feet away from him now.

There's no point in telling you something that you should remember, Kim Bum thought as he stared at her leave.

~*~

"Min you ok?" Su asked the angry guy.

"Hell no!" he hit the wall with his fist.

"Uh...Yunho!!" Su called startled.

"What is it?" Yunho yelled from where he was.

"Min just punched a wall!" Su screeched backing away from Min.

Su heard something fall before foot steps began coming their way. When something crashed the foot steps increased in pace. Stepping into the room Yunho saw Su cowaring in fear in a corner while Min was across the room with blood running down one of his clenched hands.

"Min what the hell!" Yunho ran to his friend and grabbed hs bleeding hand. He opened Min's hand and saw a piece of glass from a vase that way lying shattered next to their feet.

"Hey Su?" Yunho called him.

"Yeah..." Su answered tentatively.

"Can you get the first aid kit from the bathroom?" Yunho asked as he tried taking out the glass shard.

"Su..su..sure," Su stuttered before rushing to the bathroom. Min was really scary when he was pissed off.

"Min tell me what the hell's going on. You scared Su half to death." Yunho demanded.

"Steph was flirting with that ," Min seethed.

"Did you actually see her flirt with him?" Yunho knew the "" Min was talking about was KIm Bum since he was the one Steph was trying to get information out of since they'll all returned to camp.

"I saw her on top of him," MIn said. "When she got off she was blushing and then she talked to him like normal."

Yunho sighed. "Min calm down and think." Yunho pushed Min to a chair and forced him to sit. "Steph wasn't flirting because she likes you."

"Yeah well it didn't look like it," MIn grumbled as his anger began to die down.

"My sister isn't a cheater," Su infromed them as he entered the room with the aid kit.

"We know Su," Yunho assured him.

"Well he apparently doesn't," Su glared at Min.

"Sorry," Min apologized, his anger gone.

"Don't apologize to me apologize to her," Su told him.

"Who has to apologize to who" Steph asked as she entered the room. "Min what happened to your hand?" as she rushed to his side she snatched the aid kit from Su's hands in the process.

"What happened to you?" Steph looked confused by the question until she looked down and noticed that her clothes were dirty.

"Oh I feel on top of Kim Bum earlier when I was bugging him to get some answers," she explained as she cleaned Min's wound and wrapped a bandage around his hand. "Perfect." She smiled up at Min when she was done.

"Sorry," Min apologized.

Steph raised an eyebrow in confusion, she wasn't sure why Min was suddenly saying sorry to her.

"I thought you were flirting with him," Min elaborated.

"Oh," Steph sat down on his lap. "Well next time you think something stupid like that just remember that I love you."

Min was surpised for a second. This was the first time Steph had ever said she loved him. Warmthed flooded his body with how happy he was at the revelation. "I love you too." he whispered in her ear making her shiver, only to be warmed with his words as well.

"Get a room," Su teased them, his earlier anger at Min had disipated.

"Maybe we will," Steph smirked. "And maybe the two of you should too," she added as she looked at the hungry look in Yunho's eyes.

Su turned to look at Yunho and blushed at his scrutiny. His body was starting to react to the lust hidden behind Yunho's stare which began to embarass him since his sister was in the room smirking at him like she knew that they were going to do when they reached a room. However before the two couples could do anything there was a noise outside that sounded like lightning.

"What the hell," Yunho walked towards the window and looked outside but the sky was clear. "Nothing."

"Uh you guys should come out here!" Steph yelled.

Yunho turned to look and saw Steph standing outside. When he'd gone to check the window she'd ran outside.

"What's wrong?" Su asked when they reached her.

"Look up," Steph motined with her head.

They looked up and saw that lightning on the horizon. It also looked like it was pouring over by the water. Yunho and Min saw Steph and Su turn to look at each other with a smirk. They looked at each other confused with the exchange. When the two siblings began walking towards the clearing close to the water they followed them. Min and Yunho were still confused but when they asked Steph and Su what was up they wouldn't tell them anything, they just said that they would see in a little bit. Steph and Su finally stopped walking when they were standing in the middle of the clearinf staring into the water. The two young gods looked into the water as well and saw two figure inside it. Little by little things were starting to click into place.

"Are you guys having fun!!" Steph yelled with a smile on her face.

The two figure stopped what they were doing and looked up startled.

" Steph!!" Micky shouted. "Get the hell out of here!"

"We would but you guys are ing up the sky," Su pointed up.

Both Jae and Micky began to blush when they saw that they had made it rain and that there was lightning in the sky.

"As much as we appreaciate the change in weather," Min smirked. "Others will come here if you don't make it stop."

"Well make sure no one comes to bug you," Yunho grinned. "Just make sure you control yourselves." With that the four of them left again. Su and Steph were laughing. Min joined in and they began to plot different ways of making fun of their friends. Yunho shook his head and decided not to be left out so he joined their conversation. On their way back to the cabin they made sure no one went to bother Micky and Jae.


Hi everyone. I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I apologize for that. I have been busy with school so I haven't rreally had time to write so I'm really sorry for updating so late. Right now school work is still pilling up so I'm not sure when I will be able to update again, hopefully soon cuz I don't want to keep people waiting. Here's hoping I get a chance to update again soon. Hope you guys liked the chapter. ^_^