Stolen

Everything But Normal

 

 

 

Kim Bum hit Steph and she went flying, only stopping when she hit the glass separating the four competitors. With a thump she hit the floor. Wincing she tried getting up, falling forward when the glass was hit from behind her. She turned to see that Micky had just dodged a lightning attack directed at him from Jae. Turning back to her own opponent she saw him a couple feet away. Steph could tell he was getting ready to strike at her again. She already had enough water in her system from his previous attacks to last her a life time.. anymore and she'd drown from the inside or be composed of 100 percent water which wasn't good.

There was another strike on the glass that made Steph turn her attention to it. Squinting her eyes she noticed that that last attack had made a little crack.

"You should really not get distracted," Kim Bum called. She turned and watched as a torrent of water hit her smack in the face and sent her flying again. She crashed for the second time onto the glass. Instead of stopping though, the glass broke sending shards everywhere and placing her straight into the line of fire. Steph took the lightning attack meant for Micky and fell to the floor. Micky's eyes widened in shock, so did Jae's and Kim Bum's.

"Oh, man." She grunted as she stood up. "i feel like I just got run over my a six-wheeler."

"You ok?" Micky asked her. He was trying not to burst into laughter.

"Yeah," she shook her head. It was hard to see at the moment with all the shinning stars in her way. Steph ran a hand through her hair and stopped. Her eyes pierced into Micky's.

Please tell me my hair isn't fried.

It's not, he answered with a chuckle. But it is standing up, kind of.

She sighed.

Kim Bum walked through the glass and joined the other three on that side. When they were all together Zeus began to speak.

"Well," he began. "The rules will be changed again. Since these kids have managed to break the glass there is no need for it anymore. As of this point this match is a free for all. Anything goes. Your all opponents."

"Just great," Jae ruffled his hair. "But whatever."

He turned to the three of them and shot lightning. Steph and Micky ducked out of the way and Kim Bum protected himself with a wall of frozen water. Jae looked at him in shock. Boy was good with water but to be able to form that ice shield so quickly was pretty skillful on his part. Distracted, Jae wasn't fast enough to sense danger coming his way. In a matter of seconds he was sent flying from a vine hit. Thankfully, the vine hit wasn't as bad as the ice shards that would have hit him is he'd had stayed in his previous spot.

Getting up he saw that the other three were having a stare down. The four stood in a makeshift square. Looking at each other.

"This is gonna be fun...I think," Steph spoke, biting the bottom of her lip. A habit she ended up coping from Su, that she wasn't particularly a fan of.

"I bet I'll win," Micky cockily grinned.

"In your dreams," Jae tsked his boyfriend.

"Your all awfully confident," Kim Bum said.

Later, Steph smiled and sent shards of fire and ice at all three of them. Micky wrapped himself in a thick protective water bubble. Kim Bum dodged away and hit whatever came near him. Jae let out a blast of lightning that destroyed anything that came at him. Steph jumped away as the lightning almost hit her foot. She did a back flip just in time to miss the water attack Micky sent her way, too. kim Bum took that opportunity to use Micky's water bubble against him. Micky rolled away from the bubble and tried hitting Kim Bum who dodged right into a lightning attack from Jae. He crouched to the floor and sent a spear of water right at Jae. Across from them Steph and Micky were having a water competition, that had some of the crowd laughing at their antics. With a flourish of her hand the ground beneath  Micky became hot. He cried out in pain and ran away from the heat. His back to Steph she hit him with a blast of water and air that had him crashing right into Kim Bum. Both bodies came into contact with a splash of water, giving Jae the perfect opportunity to strike. Micky and Kim Bum were out of commission.

"You and me now, huh," Steph smirked at him. Fire in one hand and water in the other.

"I guess so," Jae grinned back. Both his hands emitting lightning.

They were both tired and haggard but they weren't going to give up.

 

~*~

Olympus had been turned into a mini battle ground. Su, Sungmin and Luna were going all out. One to retrieve the items and the other two in order to steal them. It was hard for Su though. He could very well tell the difference in their power. Both of them had trained longer than he ever did and his arm was starting to hurt again. He really should have let the healer heal him completely instead of running off. However, Su couldn't dwell on that matter. Right now he needed to make sure that Luna and Sungmin didn't get away with the items. Which is why he was currently leading them towards the portal. If he got them there he'd find some way of getting the three of them through. Once on the other side of the portal they'd be at the camp and everyone wouldn't be about to fail to notice the obvious fight. All he needed, really, was to keep going and make sure his arm wasn't a hindrance.

"You should really give up," Luna told him. It wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last time she shot those words at him.

"Not likely," he repeated for the millionth time. There was no way he was going to let them escape.

"Luna head towards the portal," Sungmin commanded. "i'll keep him busy."

Su's thoughts reeled in confusion. He was trying to get her to the portal. Why in the world would she go there freely? Then it dawned on him. Somehow, someway the enemy had entered the camp. If Luna got to the portal and to the other side before Su stopped her she'd hand the items off. He couldn't let that happen. With all his strength he shot vines out to hit Luna, in order to stop her from getting away with the six items, Sungmin stopped them though and sent them right back at Su. He managed to see Luna get through just before Sungmin hit him with anther attack and bolted for the portal as well.

 

~*~

 

Steph and Jae were panting in unison. They'd been going at it for about ten minutes straight already with neither one relenting. Two minutes into their fight they had to move as far away as possible from Micky and Kim Bum, who were still lying in a heap inside the arena. At first they'd stopped in order for them to be taken to get healed, but no one ever entered the arena. Realizing that no one was going to step in until the match was over they began to fight. It was starting to become one really intense fight.

Jae wasn't going to give up. He'd won this competition three times in a row, he was hoping to go for a fourth. That and he wasn't planning on losing to someone who's first competition was this one. It was about pride and the fact that Micky had promised him something if he won the whole thing. Jae would be damned if he lost.

Steph on the other hand had different reasons for wanting to win. It had to do with the fact that it was her first time here. She also wanted to win now that both her brother and Micky were out of the game. Another thing was that she wanted to prove that anyone could win no matter what. There were so many reasons that they kept melding together, not letting her focus on just one. But it didn't matter. Steph was determined to win, having so many reasons for it was part of the deal.

"Maybe you should give up," Jae suggested.

Steph smiled, her eyes twinkling. "You afraid to lose."

"No," he shook his head. "Trying to keep you from getting hurt."

"Steph's eyes flashed at the comment. "Dude. I already got hurt when I faced off Luna." She crackled her knuckles. "I'm seeing this through to the end."

"Suit yourself," he mimicked her actions. Shot his hand and lightning flew at her.

Steph stood her ground, placed her hand up and she the attack right back at Jae. Shocked he managed to dodge but still got grazed by the attack. Annoyed, he shot up and sent another bolt her way. This time she moved out of the way and hit him with a blast of water combined with wind, cold and sharp but not enough to turn into ice. He managed to get out of the way and shot whatever was to close to him. Both of them were panting again from the exertion. Getting around to send another attack they stopped when there was an explosion, that definitely came from outside the arena. Sleeping Beauties, Micky and Kim Bum, rustled from their slumber and sat up. The arena changed back to normal and everyone turned to look to the west where the explosion had come from.

"Uh," Steph slightly turned her head. "isn't that where the portal is at?"

"Yeah," Jae answered. He looked up to see his father's expression turn from passive to worried and angry.

"The items," he screeched before he shot off in that direction.

"We should follow," Yunho joined them in the arena with Min trailing behind him.

"Won't we get in the way?" Micky asked groggily.

"I don't know," he responded honestly. "At this point I don't care. Su's been gone an awful long time. This explosion doesn't bode well."

Steph looked around in a panic. "Let's get our asses there thenn." She bolted to the explosion cite, not waiting for the others.

The seven of them ran to the lake. Surprisingly they'd arrived there before Zeus and the other gods. There was a big hole near the lake that dipped down and was a few feet deep. Steph looked down and saw her brother, Su, down there fighting with Sungmin. Luna was on the other side dealing with vines that she kept on destroying but kept on popping up. Not that far away from her, trying not to get close to the vines were the Parks and the Kim's.

"They have the items," Steph walked towards the edge and slide down.

The boys looked at themselves before following her lead. Yunho had a ball of fire in his hand that he sent spiraling for Sungmin. Before it could hit him, the ball of flame was extinguished with water. He turned to see that Kim Bum had protected Sungmin from his attack. Angrily, he shot an attack at him. Kim Bum ducked down as he slide and covered their path with water. Jae, Min, Yunho and Micky slide and fell on the mud. Steph turned back and was slammed into the flour with water. She tried to get up, but for the life of her the water was damn heavy. Turning her head she saw as Su faltered. He rolled back as he was hit by Sungmin. The vines that were attacking Luna lessened in strength, she hit them with her wind and noticed them decreasing in appearance.

Steph grimaced. The water was making it hard for her to breath, sort of. But she had enough view to make the vines start up again with renewed strength. Luna screeched. The power of the water falling on her lessened, giving her the opportunity to roll away. Micky was trying to send the attack right back at Kim Bum when he was smacked with wind. Before he fell backwards Jae caught him and send lightning at both Kim Bum and Luna. Yunho was trying to get near Su, who was clutching at his arm. The same arm he seemed to be holding onto before he left to go see the healers.

While trying to go to Su's aid Yunho didn't notice the weapons the Parks bodyguards where holding. Su's eyes opened up in shock when he saw one of them pull out a gun. Before he could shout out to his boyfriend Yunho was sprawled on the floor. Su turned to see that his sister's hand was out and pointed at Yunho.

Thanks,  he sent her.

Not a problem, she replied back. What's with your arm?

It wasn't healed completely from the match, he tried concentrating on fighting Sungmin and replying to her at the same time.

Don't worry Su... She started to say when there was a rumble.

Thunder roared over head and the sky went from clear to cloudy. Everyone looked up, including the bad guys. Su took this advantage and using his vines he stole two of the items from Luna. She looked down shocked and angry.

"Yunho!" Su shouted getting his attention.

Yunho turns just in time to catch both items. He looks up at Su to see him fall down to the floor after being hit by what Yunho could only assume was wind. Su cried out from the impact, Yunho was about to rush to his aid when a voice screamed in his head.

Stay the down, Steph mentally yelled. Their ing shooting real bullets.

But Su, he looked up at his boyfriend who was sprawled on the floor clutching his arm.

I know,  I know... she repeated in a very worried tone.

Steph what are they doing? Yunho heard Micky's voice. She had connected them all together, apparently.

Shooting real bullets...trying to escape...Su are you ok? Jae duck to your right... Steph's commands and answers as well as questions flew into all their brains. It was starting to give Yunho a headache. He couldn't fathom how she dealed with it on a daily bases.

I'm fine, Su told them in a weak voice. But I think I'm going to pass out.

Hang in there Su, Yunho and Steph told him simultaneously.

What the hell us taking Zeus so long, Micky screamed. He already showed his thunder. Where the hell is he?

Everybody watch out! Steph voice rang through their minds.

Looking up they saw a wave of water coming their way. The wind picked up and hit them making them go backwards. Vines shot out and prevented them from getting any closer to the enemy. Before the wave hit them full blast they managed to see the enemy escape with Su as their prisoner.

When the wave subsided the six teens coughed their lungs out. Drenched and fatigued they exited the hole they were in. Yunho clutched Athena's shield as well as the goblet Su managed to give him before everything went so bad.

"Su," Steph whispered looking at the place where they all disappeared with tears in her eyes.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Oh no Su got kidnapped. That is so not good. Anticipate the next chapter since things are getting good and complicated. What do you think? Will the bad guys manage to succeed in their goals? Where the hell was Zeus and Hades or the other gods when the kids needed them? Well until the next installment of this fic. Later. ^O^