I'm not sure about anything anymore

Everything But Normal

 

"Steph you can't be serious?" Su pleaded.

"I read it perfectly as day Su," she replied in a whisper.

"You see," Luna spoke. "Even she believes we are the rightful children."

"I never said that," Steph denied. "All I said was that in your minds I don't see the lie."

"Then doesn't that prove our point?" Sungmin asked.

"Not really," Steph sighed. She always hated having to explain things revolving her power to other people cuz they would never truly understand. "In your mind you believe what your saying. But there have been people who believe something so greatly even though in the end it turned out to be a lie."

"Are you saying that what we believe is a lie?" Kim Bum accused her.

"I don't know," she answered truthfully. She was starting to get a headache, one that would last a couple hours.

"How can we be sure if they're the children or us?" Micky asked.

"It easy," Min spoke for Steph. He could tell that she was starting to get a headache since she started to rub her temples. "There are four people in this world who know the truth. They told them that they were the children of the three gods. The Parks and the Kims are the only ones who know the truth and Steph is the only one who can get it out of them."

Luna scoffed. "Even if she could get it out of them I wouldn't believe what she said. I bet she would lie and not tell the truth."

Steph glared at her. " you."

"I'm sorry but I don't roll that way," Luna glared back.

"Oh really," Steph smirked. "Then how about that time..."

Before she could finish what she was about to say Luna told her to shut up. They could feel the air around them moving and it was obvious that Luna was the one controlling it. Steph stood her ground, she wasn't going to let the girl intimidate her.

Don't ever call me a liar, Steph sent to her.

The air around them calmed down as Luna jumped in surprise.

"Get out of my head," Luna yelled at her.

"Gladly," Steph replied. "Like I would like being in your head."

Min grabbed Steph when he saw her sway a little bit. "You should rest before your headache gets worse," he told her.

She looked into his eyes and nodded. Steph glared at Luna one more time before she backed away from them and sat down on the floor, resting her head to the cold wall.

Su and Micky looked at her for a little bit with concern before turning back to the three teenagers. They couldn't afford to get distracted right now and they knew that Steph would be ok.

"Look we don't have time for this," Sungmin sighed. "Give us the items and we'll leave without hurting you."

Jae and Yunho smirked. Even if these kids had god-like powers they were no match for them since they were greater in number.

"I think you should leave before we hurt you," Jae threatened.

"Just because there are more of you doesn't mean you'll win," Luna shot back at him catching on to Jae's and Yunho's thoughts.

"Maybe not," Min said. "But we're really good at fighting and other things so I don't believe you'll win."

Luna rolled her eyes before saying, "I'm the daughter of Athena even if you don't believe it. Your just the son of Ares and my mother is a better strategist then him which means she's a better strategist than you, making me a better strategist than you as well."

Min had to laugh at that. The girl was really stupid if she actually believed that. "Your logic although understandable is really flawed. Just because your Athena's daughter doesn't make you as great as she is. Besides if that how we're playing this than I let you in on a little secret, I've trained under Athena which makes me better than you because you've never been under her wing."

It looked like Luna wanted to do something to retaliate but Kim Bum stopped her. He shared a look with Sungmin before the portal behins them began to glow once again. No one had really noticed that it had been somehow closed while all the teenagers had thier confrontation with each other.

"Next time we come here we will get what we want," Kim Bum threatened them before the three of them disappeared.

Jae, Micky and Yunho thought about following them but they knew that by the time they even reached the portal it would close before they could go through it. Min turned to look at Steph and noticed how she had fallen asleep. He gave a small smile to his friends before walking to her, when he reached her he noticed how cold she was so he took off his sweater and wrapped it around her to keep her warm.

"So what are we going to do?" Su asked as he too sat down on the floor a few feet away from Steph.

"Who knows," Micky answered with a sigh. "This sure complicates things."

"How so?" Yunho wondered as he sat next to Su and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"If our parents get wind of this there will be a bigger confrontation," Jae said. "After all right now everyone believes that Steph, Su and Micky are the lost god children. If the news gets out that there are three others who could possibly be their children then Poseidon, Athena and Aphrodite will have to take measures to find out the truth."

"What kind of measures?" Micky asked.

"Well there will be a battle I bet," Yunho added to the conversation. "I guess a battle between the six of you."

"A battle to be sure who's really their children?" Micky raised and eyebrow.

"Yeah and it will be a battle to the death I bet," Min added in.

"A battle to the death," Su squeaked.

"Don't worry I don't think it will come to that," Yunho rubbed his shoulder for comfort.

"Well there better not be," Jae said fiercly. "I know they aren't the real children."

"How can you be sure?" Min asked him.

"Becuase when i first saw Micky it was like i recognized him," Jae replied.

"But wouldn't that only prove that Micky was Poseidons son?" Su questioned. "It can't prove that Steph and I are the children of Athena and Aphrodite."

"I guess not," Jae whispered apologetically.

"I don't know you guys but for now I think we should keep this information to ourselves," Min suggested.

Everyone agreed with a nodded. Things were sure starting to get even more complicated.

~*~

"Kim Bum what do you think we should do?" Luna asked from her bed.

The second they had left Olympus they went first. They weren't supposed to go to Olympus in the first place but they wanted to see if they could retrieve the items on their own. But that was impossible to do since those other guys decided to team up and protect all six items together.

"I'm not sure," he answered running a hand through his hair. "Going there only confused me more."

"How so?" Sungmin asked from across the room. He was sitting on the chair next to the window.

"They actually believe that they are the children of the three gods," he began. "But we have been told that we are the true children."

"Yeah and?"

"Well what if we were lied to?" he asked.

"Not possible," Luna denied with a shake of her head.

"Luna it wouldn't be the first time we were lied to," Sungmin told her.

"That happened when we were younger so it doesn't count," she shot back.

"Everything counts," Kim Bum said. "Even this."

"I guess we'll have to ask them then," Sungmin said.

"So this is where you guys were," Mr. Park walked into the room.

"Hello," Kim Bum, Sungmin and Luna greeted.

"We would like to discuss somethings with the three of you downstairs," he told them as he began to walk out of the room.

"Can we ask you guys something before you tell us what you wanted?" Kim Bum asked him.

Mr. Park stopped in his tracks. He looked at the three teenagers in front of him and nodded once before he began to walk away again. The three teenagers looked at each other before they followed him downstairs. Once downstairs they saw Mrs. Park and the Kims there too.

"The children have something to ask us," Mr. Park relayed to them.

The adults stared at Kim BUm, Sungmin and Luna waiting for them to speak.

Kim Bum cleared his throat before he started. "Are we really the children of the gods or are the children you guys raised the true children."

The four adults stared at each other before sighing. Mrs. Kim was the one who answered their question after a moment.

"To tell the three of you the truth we aren't really sure."


Ok so I finally got down to finishing this chapter. Sorry for the long wait but its finally here. I have a feeling that it was short though but oh well. Hopefully all the people that are reading it are still reading it and I am sorry for the long wait. Sometimes I get so involved with other things that I forget to write so sorry again and I will try to not neglect my stories. Until next time. ^_^