The so-called innocent

I Don't Know

 

"NO WAY!!! You're cheating!!" I shouted but not too loud.
"I am not" Kai said with a shrugged.
My face frowned, "Yes you are! Then how could you win!"
Kai smirked and shrugged again, "It's a freaking board game~! There's no way I can cheat"
"It's not fair" I mumbled.
Kai laughed hysterically, "It's your fault for being bad at the game~~ I can't believe how could someone lost 15 rounds straight! And on top of all, to me!!"
'Haish.. No need to rub it in! I'm naturally a ers at those games' the thought crossed my mind as I'm trying to hold myself back from wushu-ing his head off.
"Now give me the kiss I deserve~ come on babeyh~" Kai said with a smirked.
"....." My face blushed in embarrassment, 'I knew it!'
"Kai... Stop it-" Kris was about to say something,
"....fine!" I said.
 
Kai jutted his lips, making an annoying smooching sound.
"Err.. Ew. Okay.. He-Here I go" I said nervously.
"Waiting~~" Kai said, smiling like a kid and he closes his eyes.
I shortened the distance between us until the distance between our lip to touch were about inches only.
I can feel his breathe blowing on my lips. I have to admit that he's very good looking and excessively hot. Like reaaaallllly hot.
'Maybe he's not THAT bad..? Should I take this chance to kiss him..?'
I thought as I was tempted by his damn attractive smile plastered on his face. 
I closed my eye and I went closer.. And closer.. And closer...
 
 
 
..............1
 
 
 
....................2
 
 
 
...........................3! PANG!!
 
 
 
A sound of something being smacked on a head.
My eye shots opened, I blinked my eye furiously, surprised at the sudden attack.
"Auuch!! A-a frying pan?! What was that for! you, Kris!!" 
"No thanks, I'm not interested in you"
PANG!! Kris landed another hit on Kai's head.
 
"Auc--ch.." Kai sniffles, "th-that was so--so--" he started to cry, throwing tantrum on the floor, pointing at Kris childishly.
"Oh no...! Nononononono please stop crying" Kris started to panic.
Kai continued to throws tantrum, stomping his foot repeatedly.
"What the...." I said, feeling confused at the sudden changed again.
"Oh please please! Kyung-" Kris said but was cut by the sound of the door swung opened.
 
"What. The. Hell?" Revealing a mad looking D.O,
'Ohh~ no spatula!' I thought.
"Ah.. No! Kyungsoo, I can" Kris said, hiding the frying pan behind his back, "explain!"
D.O walked over, crouching next to Kai and pulled him into a hug, trying to comfort the poor guy.
Kai keeps on crying but he stopped throwing tantrum and clung  onto D.O. 
"Fess. Up." D.O demanded with a low tone, looking up to Kris from his crouching position.
Kris let out an awkward chuckled and showed the frying pan to D.O.
D.O's eyes wide opened and he shouted, "You!!! ing hit him with a pan?!!!" 
'Whoa... He can curse?!' I thought.
"A FRYING pan. Made in Korea" Kris deadpanned (see want I did there? Hehe ^^).
"This is no time for a joke! You know what'll happen...." 
 
"KRUUUH~" a light snores can be heard.
D.O pulled apart from Kai and saw the earlier crying brat is now sleeping without a care in the world.
I saw a quick smile crept up on his face but quickly turned into a frowned when Kris said, "aha.. That should be okay".
"Oh really" D.O said sarcastically, he sighed "but kris.. You should be careful" with that D.O picked up Kai in bridal style and put him on the bed next to the peacefully sleeping Chen and Xiumin.
'Whoa... He's pretty strong" I thought.
"The next time you make him cry on purpose..." He smiled, "I'LL ING KILL YOU OR YOUR PRECIOUS!" He said, face still smiling like an innocent little kid.
I shrunken in fear at his sudden changes, maybe he's the real sadist type?
Kris flinched but nodded, his face is red.
'Is he blushing?? And he have his precious..?' I frowned in disappointment.
 
"Okay.." D.O turned to me and smile, "I'm sorry you have to see this"
"Ah.. It's-it's okay" I said, a bit stuttering. 'Damn it'
"By the way, I came back here to tell you that maybe we can't eat dinner"
"Why...." Chen said in a still sleepy voice, not even trying to sit up as Xiumin is hugging him for dear life.
"Oh! You're awake? Well, because..."
 
-Flashback- NO ONE's POV.
As Sehun and Luhan stepped out of the room, they smiled at each other and let out a sighed of relief
"That was close!"
"Yea yea! Like.. really close! Apart from all those uncalled for pranks, everything's fine, I guess. Lucky Tao didn't think us weird"
"No kidding! If not, Kris will totally kill us"
They shivered in fear, even the thoughts of the consequence makes them want to jump off the cliff before Kris can do anything.
They walked down to the kitchen. 
As they entered the kitchen, they saw D.O was busy cooking, chopping vegetable to be exact. Looks like the spatula already came off from his hand.
 
"Kyungsoo hyung~~~" Sehun said in a cute voice that called for a slap.
D.O looked up and smiled at both of them.
"We're here to help" Luhan said.
D.O stopped his chopping with a loud thud, he looked at Luhan, then at Sehun and turned back to Luhan with a hesitant smile.
"Luhan, yes, your help is needed and appreciated but Sehunnie.. Go sit. Quietly" 
Sehun frowned, "why.....??" He whined and Luhan laughed.
"Let's see why... Oh yea! Because last time, you and Kai were busy having fun burning down the kitchen" he said in a mocking tone.
"Hey! That.. It's because we don't know that you don't need to cook the cereal to eat it! And.. And! Me, burning Kai's hair was a total bigggggg misunderstanding! You need to move on hyung! Don't let the past haunt you forever" Sehun said, trying to explain along with various hand gestures.
D.O's eyes twitched in a bit of annoyance, "Sehunnie......" he said in a sweet tone. He smiled again,  "THAT WAS 2 DAYS AGO!"
Sehun flinched but still have the will and said "okay! Okay. Geez, you're holding too much grudges. But.. Let me help.. Oh~? Oh...?" Sehun tried to aegyo.
"....... Fine" D.O gave in.
 
A few minutes,
"OH SEHUN!!!" D.O shouted.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Sehun pleaded with a desperate tone.
......................
"SEHUN!! WHY THE HECK IS THERE A SHOE IN MY SOUP?!" D.O shouted, again.
"I'm sorry!!" Sehun begged on his knees.
Luhan burst out laughing, probably rolling on the floor like a maniac now.
.........................
"SEHUN....." D.O said with a low tone, tapping his foot furiously on the floor.
"N-ne... Hyung?" Sehun turned around and smiled awkwardly. Hands stopped in awkward position.
"Why...?" D.O asked, trying to understand the maknae intentions.
"To brighten the color and atmosphere. To give off an sweet aroma.. And to make it pretty~ ehe...he? Ouuuuuuch!!" D.O started pulling Sehun's ear.
"With flowers' petals?!! You've ruined everything!"
"I.....I'm sorry! I'm so---rrrry! Hyung!" Sehun whined in pain.
Luhan, by the time, is already laughing that he cried.
..........................
 
 
"And that's how it happened. Now Luhan is taking Sehun to get some bubble tea as that brat keeps on complaining about his grumbling stomach, and about his crumbled and hurt, so-called pride. Heh, he went out crying too."
"Aw...." Chen groaned and went back to sleep.
I sit there, mouth gaped open at the ridiculous mistakes Sehun did.
"Anyway, lets just get some sleep for now. I see that almost everyone collapsed after solving their 'little' problem" D.O said as he eyed his exhausted friend sleeping all around the floor, couch and bed. Seemingly, dying rather than resting.
"As for Luhan and Sehun, they'll be sleeping in Luhan's room which is across from this room"
Kris nodded and agreed.
 
I lied down, feeling uncomfortable at the new atmosphere.
Luckily, D.O kept on initiates a talk with me until I drifted to sleep.
He mostly talked about Kai though, and he told me... A LOT.