Meeting A Troll

I Don't Know

 

Kim Jongdae or better known as Chen or a troll. He is the first one that become my friend but the way he approached me is.. It's a bad memories.. Bad memories.
It was my first day and I was running late.
And I was lost as soon as I entered the school ground.
"Damn it, Tao! You just have to get lost now" I mumbled to myself.
There's no one around. And it looks like silent city.
 
I ran here and there when I bumped into someone "ouch..!"
I bounced back and fell on my . "What a luck, Tao.." I mumbled while rubbing my hurting elbows.
"Ouchie.. Sorry sweetheart" he held out his hand in front of my face.
My ears perked up at that and look up at him. He's all smile.
I blushed "sw-swee-sweetheart.. Who's your sweetheart?!", 'my.. Why did I stuttered?!' I scolded myself mentally. But I reached out for his hand anyway.
I stand up and take a look at his face, 'he's..okay' I thought.
"I know I'm a fine art~" he said, winking and grinned.
My face flustered and I blushed, I didn't realize that I've been staring.
"Sor-sorry.." I said, hands reaching up and covering my face.
He chuckled and said "never mind sweetie, anyway, what's your name and why are you here? Class has started 30minutes ago, you know"
"I.. I kinda.. Lost." I admit shyly. "And my name's Zitao, you can call me Tao though. I'm 17 years old but I'm a first year because I'm a transferee from China." I continued.
"Oh.. Oh! Cool, we're the same age! What's your department though?" Chen ask.
"Oh? Department D" I said with confusion.
"Oh.. You're an all-rounder.. I'm from department C. A vocal student to be specific. I do dance as well but.. Yea, let just say that the teachers never allowed me to participate in any school's talent anytime soon" he laughs.
I look at him in amusement. "Anyway lets me show you your way. Shall we?"
I nodded.
 
We're walking side by side and Chen's keep on telling weird stories that happened during the last time he joined the talent show.
We were laughing loudly and it's comfortable.
"Here~ your department. You're a first year right? Your class is on the first floor. Let me show you. Oh! Sehun and Kai is in your class, I forgot." He said and begin to walk again.
"What? Who?" I ask.
"Oh! My friends, they're cool and hot but they're off limit~" he winked.
"Wha-" I was about to ask, "we're here" he knocks on the door and open it.
The class attention turned to us. And the teacher ask, "well,well.. what do we have here. Are you skipping classes, Chen?" 
"No idiot. I bring your lost puppy back home" he said, gesturing his hand to me.
The attention suddenly turned to me, "that's nice of you troll and I'm not an idiot Chen, now go to your class" the teacher said.
"Alright, alright, Mr.Park! Anyway.." He search around the class "Sehun-ah, Kai-ah~ take care of my sweetheart" he said while shoving me into the class.
"And Tao-ah.. Take care~ I promise I'll get back to you. This is not goodbye" he said dramatically and wipe his nonexistent tears. He proceeded to hug me and whisper "be careful of the ert. He likes touching" audible enough for only me to hear. And blow hot airs into my ear making me shiver. 
He pulled apart and pecked my cheek and said "you smells like a vanilla!" And ran away.
The students gasp and I was left speechless and dumbfounded.
I touch my cheek and blushed, my heart is flipping like crazy!
 
The teacher or Mr.Park clears his throat to get my attention.
"I'm sorry about him. Oh no, he's not a -to-be. He's just... 'Carefree'" he said sarcastically.
Other students laugh and nod at the statement.
"Anyway since you're late with reasons, let skip the formal introduction. Yadayadayada.. Go sit......There" he pointed at an empty seat at the end of the class next to the window.
"Next to Sehunnie." He continued.
I nodded and went over to the seat.
 
The boy called Sehun look at me with stoned and blank expression. Totally not amuse.
I sat down next to him feeling wary.
"Don't worry about Sehunnie. He's just shy, he's always like that but inside he's overjoyed. Plus he always act like a baby when he get comfortable with someone" said another boy who sat in front of me and Sehun pouted.
My mouth formed an 'o' and he continued "my name's Kai. I'm the most y guy there ever is" he smirks and wiggle his eyebrows.
I laugh my off at the shameless statement.
The whole class turned their attention to me once again and Mr.Park told me to quiet down and wait until the break time comes to continue my 'huhuhaha' causing the class to laugh at his mock. What a teacher.
Kai smiles and turn his attention to the class again. 
I swear I saw him winked at me and bit his lips in sensual ways before turning around! 
'What a luck.. A troll, a and a so-called baby with stoned face' I thought.