'Unexpectedly' crazy

I Don't Know

 

"What the Chen?!" Kris shouted.
I can't believe they're still at it.. I sighed and turned around to see what happened.
"Hahaha.."  Chen let out an awkward laugh while scratching his neck.
 
With that alone, everyone shook their head.
I wonder what's wrong? Judging by the look, I guess everyone pretty much know what's happening though.
"Hey babe? What's with the face?" A voice asked me
I turned and saw Kai, probably just awake, all smirking.
'What's wrong with this kid really....' I though, but I answered him anyway "I don't know. I'm kinda lost track here"
He smiled and walking up to me, he pulled me into a hugged.
"It's ok.. You'll get used to it.. Soon(?)" he said in a seducing voice but with a bit hint of uncertainty.
I slightly pulled away and stared  at him, he shrugged it off and observed his surrounding.
"Oh.. We're in the cafeteria already? When did we get here? Never mind" he said nonchalantly.
"Huh?"  I looked at him, confused and he stared at me, even more confused looking than me.
I shook my head as I think that I will get no decent answer.
 
"Oh you're awake, Kai?" Sehun said, still clinging onto Luhan's arm.
Kai looked at him "yes, baby. Do you miss me?" He asked and winked.
Sehun just remained emotionless, not a bit disturb by Kai's sudden changing.
'He have two identities' the thought crossed my mind.
'Yea, Sehun told me about it earlier... But I still-' 
 
"You either find the ing key or heck get this thing off my hand!" Kris shouted again.
"Okay2! Geez, kris you're loud! It's annoying." Chen said.
"What the- forget it" kris sighed in defeat, "just.. Lets go find the key" he said.
"Can't we do it... like after school? We have class and-" Chen said but Kris interrupted "hell no! Chen, are you ing blind or senile? You freaking think I'll drag  this back up to the third floor?!" 
Chen laughed and said "well, it's not my fault if you decide to adopt a 'pet' and bring it to school" he shrugged like it's not his fault in the first place.
'Is he stupid or is he just naturally sadistic?' I thought.
"Haa... Really. I don't have time for this. You're skipping class to find the key. You guys too!" Kris said  sternly as he eyed his friends, and they all nodded.
"Let's eat first..." Kris said with a dragging tone as he took a seat next to mine.
 
"Chen..."
"Hmm...?" His face still didn't leave his plate, eating peacefully.
"Chen......" Kris said, a bit annoyed.
"Hmmmmm?" Chen said again.
"Chen!!!!" Kris shouted.
"Geez, what? Can't you see I eating?!" Chen asked, finally looking at Kris.
"Do you have to do this?" Kris asked with a 'calm' tone.
Chen shrugged, did not understand the situation "what?"
"He must be really stupid..." I mumbled quietly.
"No.. He's far worse, I think he got a monkey's brain planted in his head. That if he even have one . No kidding, he's an idiot" the guy known as Baekhyun, said and smiled at me.
I was about to say something when Kris shouted... Again.
'Haish... I'm going deaf here.I really ought to slap or wushu his head off if he's not scary looking" I shuddered at my thought.
"Really? You not seeing the 'problem' here?" He scoffed, "get off the table! Why are you sitting on top of the... MY table?!" 
"Huh? Because the seats at our table is full. What kind of question is that Kris? Did you exchanged your brain for a pea? Cause you're really~~~ stupid" Chen said, still not caring.
"You're... Urgh. Just finish your food before I shove it down your throat!" 
"Well, I would have, if THAT someone didn't bother me" Chen said and resumed eating.
Kris glared at him.
 
I looked at them in amusement. How could all these people withstand Chen's personality..
"You'll get used to it, if you simply get prank every single day. Okay, I exaggerated but really, he's just random" Chanyeol said, referring to Chen.
"What..? Did you just-" I was cut, "no, I did not read your mind, silly. Your face says it all" he said and chuckled. 
Baekhyun chuckled along.
"Anyway, we did not get the chance to be formally introduced but let's just wait until tomorrow. Just know my name's-"
"Chanyeol. Yea, I heard. I'm Tao" I smiled.
He laughed and grinned happily.
 
"Cool! You're Chinese too?! Wait are you that transferee from china?!" The one known as Luhan shot up from his seat, looking at me with a delighted expression.
And I can see Sehun pouted but regained his smile when Luhan's hand patted his hair lightly.
"Yea.. How did you kno-?" 
 
"Hey! You guys, not coming?" Chen asked.
"Oh.. Coming" they groaned but walking over to Chen and Kris anyway.
I just remain seated in my seat, thinking I should get back to class soon.
I sighed, "Tao, you're not coming? Lets go~" Luhan dragged me by my arm. 
'Fuhhh...' I slightly felt relief because I don't know my way back to class actually. I'm pretty sure I'll just wander around for an hour, maybe.. Okay, hours. There.
But.. Is it okay to skip class on the first day like this?
 
We're walking in the 'quiet' hallway. Actually..
"Shriiikkk...shrriiikkk" Kris struggled and panting out of tiredness, dragging the table while Chen walking while humming, not caring one bit about the glared Kris been sending him.
"Suho.. Slow down, I can't keep up" Lay walking backward as Suho walking facing front. Their right hand are stucked...sticked.... Glued together. Yea, that the word.
"Hahahahahahaha you're so cute Baek, I want to hug.. no! bite you right now if I can" Chanyeol said while laughing.
"Hey! Better than you with the 'girl'!" Baekhyun retaliated, slightly blushing at Chanyeol's statement.
"Don't bash, Betty! She have nothing to do with this. You're so mean. But you're really cute!" He said, while dragging the mannequin.
"Yea.. Said the one who's dragging-wait, what? Betty?!" Baekhyun scoffed.
Kai and Sehun just laugh their head off watching the situation. With Kai being all clingy and keeping their distant closed.
D.O just silently trailing behind them, staring at Kai too.
He did not seems jealous(?) but rather worried. I wonder why.. But it looked funny because he's 'holding' a freaking spatula.
Though I think he kinda look pretty..the MOST decent among them right now.
Xiumin just silently walking, staring at the ground like he's thinking about something while fiddling with his fingers.
Luhan just laughed at the scene before his eyes while walking next to me, hands still clinging onto my arm, "it never gets old!" He said.
'Really.. What a ridiculous scene..' I thought and laughing along with them.