'Joining' A Club

I Don't Know

 

We are walking in the empty hallway,
"Now where do we go?" I ask.
"Kai is sleepy.. Lets go to the club room"
Kai said as he rubs his eyes with the back of his hand.
I chuckle, "Okay.. Lets go" I said, locking my arm with his.
 
Oh yea, did I mention that I am in a club?
Remember when I said I tried to avoid them before, one of those day..
 
.......................
 
-Flashback-
I was sneakily walking and hiding from them. 
Tip-toeing and walking back against the wall. Can you imagine..?!
'I should probably get some ninja's attire' I sighed at my own sarcastic comment.
 
I tried to find a place to hide, when I stumbled upon this one room near the almost abandon corridor on the 5th floor of the school main building.
This building is where most club room is set up by the way because the club room member mostly come from various department, thus it was decided to be set up here.
 
Actually, no one seemed to be on that particularly strange floor and there was actually only one room, I supposed, judging from the only door.. BIG door, I found. 
 
'I wonder what kind of room is this..' I stared interestingly on the amusing thing in front of me. 
 
-PLAYING CLUB-
-( DON'T YOU DARE ENTER THIS ROOM,  ING PEASANTS. YES, YOU! )-
 
That's what written on the doorplate.
I scoffed, "is this some kind of reversed psychology? Then, I'm not going in...~"
I turned around to walk away but I stopped.
" . . . "
I turned around once again,
"no, no Zitao.. This is one wrong move" I said trying to convince myself but my hand still move forward to grab the door knob.
"No Zitao.. Turn away.." I twisted the door knob and  in a blink of an eye I'm in.
'Damn it!'
 
"GET HIM!!!!!!!" A familiar voice, commanded.
With that I ended up lying on the floor with bunch of people on top of me.
Yes.. 'People'.
"G-get o-ooff" I said in desperate voice in need of air.
"Oh~ sorry" they said at once, getting off me one by one.
 
I stood up, "I'm... Going" I said, trying to escape.
I turned around and hold the door knob, twisting it a few times but it failed to open.
I gulped and turned around to met with undeniably... Sadistic smiles.
Luhan ge, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Lay are surrounding me.
'Why is the innocent Lay even here?'
 
"Why~? Aren't you leaving?" Luhan asked in an obviously sarcastic tone.
I bite my lips in desperation and eye wide opened, 
"ge, please unlock it" I pleaded.
 
"No no no~ the one that has step in the club room despite the warning there, mustn't, no.. Can't leave just like that sweetie" Chen's came over, putting his arm around my shoulder, looking all excited.
I frowned, "What....."
"You're sooooooo joining the club" D.O said from afar while shaking his head in sympathy, he's sitting on the couch with Sehun watching the scene while..
'Is that popcorn?!'
"No thanks" I deadpanned.
 
They panicked, "But... But Tao! Oh, come on! We're sorry about what happened a few days ago" Baekhyun said, while coming out from the closet.
'What is he doing in the closet?' I frowned even more.
"I'm not~" Chen said with a shrug.
"Shut it Jongdae! This is all your fault, you're shooing away our friend-to-be!" Luhan slapped Chen's head and they started to battle it out.
 
Chanyeol yelled, "Kris! Say something!"
Kris was shocked at the sudden mentioned of his name,
". . . Ssstyyy" he mumbled.
"What?" I asked, genuinely confused because I couldn't make out the word.
Chen smirked and said,
"Louder Kris! Tao can't hear your girly voice! Who are you imitating anyway! This is no time for a joke"
Kris glared at Chen before turning silent again,
". . ." He made eye contact with me.
"Stay" he mumbled a bit louder,
averting his gaze with face clearly as red as cherry tomatoes.
I nodded even before I realize it, earning a loud cheer from the group surrounding me.
 
I sat on the couch quietly, observing the club room.
Some of the member are now sitting on the couch and some are lying lazily on the floor.
 
"What kind of club is this? And what's with the 'motto' on the doorplate? It's scaring people off you know" I asked curiously.
"That's the point~" Baekhyun said, rolling from left to right repeatedly.
"Urgh.. Don't mention it, Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought it would draw in many people if we used reversed psychology. But it ends up with no one ever coming near the 5th floor. And it's not a motto, our motto is 'Play to death!'" Chen said, throwing his fist into the air.
I scoffed.
"The place is nice though..." I said, again eyeing the whole room.
 
Kai smirked, "Oh? You've never heard? There are rumor that anyone who come into the room, ended up killing themselves  due to excessive stress."
I gulped.
"Hahahahahaha I'm kidding, I'm kidding! But they did killed themselves" Kai said while laughing like a maniac.
"Shut up! You're scaring him!" Luhan said, wrapping his arms protectively over me and I can see Sehun glared at me, which I decided to ignore.
 
Suho cleared his throat, trying to get our attention,
"Anyway, there's a test if you really want to join our club"
I huffed in annoyance, "Ah.. I'm being force to join in if you remember?"
"Yadayadayada now, the test..." Chen said, handing me a piece of paper.
D.O pointed out, "It's simple, just need to answer this questions"
 
I took a glance at the questions paper and I asked hesitantly, 
"Are......are you sure this is the right question? "
"Yes, the question is ask based on the current club members' curiosity" Lay suddenly said after snapping out of his dreamland.
 
I sighed and grabbed a pen. 
 
1: what's your name?
'Are you kidding me......' I thought.
At least it's a nice attempt. So I wrote the answer without any second thought.
Answer-Huang Zitao.
 
 
 
2: do you like kissing? ^x^ or do you prefer stripping?
'What?!' I looked up and saw Kai sending smirks toward me.
I sighed, 
Answer-not for you to know, .
 
 
 
 
3: a secret?
I think hard before answering.
Answer-I like panda <3
 
 
 
 
4: where do you like being touch?
'Who the heck....'
There's another other than Kai?
Answer-...
 
 
 
 
5: do you have any crushes while you lived in China?
Answer-I guess.
 
 
 
 
6: what about now? Do you have anyone you like?
'This 2 questions must be Chanyeol and Baekhyun's work...' I blushed a bit.
Answer-ain't telling.
 
 
 
 
7: do you like Luhan? 
I scoffed, 'Such a direct question..'
Answer-no?
 
 
 
 
8: do you like me? ^_~*
Answer-who the heck are you?!
 
 
 
 
9: do you like unicorn? I loveeeeee unicorn~
Answer-second best to panda.
I chuckled, 'obviously, Lay...'
 
 
 
 
10: what do you think of this club?
'Finally! A decent question! Is it Suho's..?'
Answer-it's a freaking weird club, for now.
 
 
 
 
11: you're cute.
'What the- where's the ing- what? Wait, I'm cute?! Who--'
I fanned myself with my hand, trying to hide the blush that crept up on my face.
Answer-ah... Thanks?
 
 
 
 
"You're done?" Suho asked.
I nodded and handed over the paper.
Suho gave it Kris and he kept it in the drawer.
"Wait, you're not checking?" I asked, feeling unsatisfied.
"Na.. We can check it later" Chen shrugged but smirked.
I frowned and mumbled, "What... Those were tougher than answering exam's question.."
"Now sign this" Chen said, handing me another piece of paper.
"What?" I took it feeling confused.
 
-I, Huang Zitao, hereby pledging to never leave this club and have fun playing like a crazy kid that deserve to be hit by a truck-
 
"What?!" I shouted.
Chen laughed before answering, "Here in this club, you must have fun! Everyday must be fun! And you'll have to do anything I ask you to"
"Why?" I asked in disbelief.
"Because I'm the president~~~!" Chen said while spreading his arms wide,
 
"Really?" I asked, searching for answer from the other members.
They sighed and Sehun said, "He won the game rock-paper-scissor, so.. Yea"
"Now.. Sign, peasant! Kakakakakakaka" Chen said while laughing.
I swear I saw everyone flinched when Chen said those to me and all eyed were on Kris.
 
' I'm ruined... What am I doing, selling my life to a monkey..?' I sighed before signing the paper.
 
.........................
 
Yea, that's pretty much everything that happened that day.
I let out a sigh.
"What's wrong? Are you sick again?"
"Hmm. No, don't worry. Lets go in"