Chaostic and 'Fun'

I Don't Know

 

"So are you going to tell the others about this?" Sehun asks while we're walking to the cafeteria.
Both of Kai and Sehun's attention are on me.
"Later. I don't care anyway. I'm hungry, lets eat~" I said without thinking any further.
 
We walk into the cafeteria and quickly spot a bunch of crazy kids, talking and sitting around a really crowded table and very damn loud too.
We walk over and sit at any vacant seats.
 
Luhan pulls me to sit next to him and eyes beaming with total excitement, "Oh? Tao~ I miss you" he said, hugging me.
I return his hug, "I miss you too.. You guys too!" I said, looking at them.
"You know Kris is coming back tomorrow right?" Suho asks.
I nodded, "Yea"
 
I can't help but let out a smile seeing all the chaos in front of me.
It's a bit of a relief too since I was stress with work these past few weeks.
"Hey... I've been meaning to ask but.." I eye them one by one and continue asking, "What's with all the hairstyle and color change?" Pointing finger toward their hair.
They look at each other and laugh a bit.
 
"Oh... During the holidays, we play a game and yea.." Suho explains.
I furrow my eyebrow, knowing the so-called game
"Is it that 'dare or dare' game?!" I ask, a bit louder.
"Yea!! You know that game?!" Chanyeol asks, looking amazed.
While Chen keeps on chuckling at the side.
I sigh before answering, "Of course.. I'm not stupid"
 
"But you also changed yours, what's with that?" Baekhyun ask, eyes fixed on my hair.
"Yea.. I forgot to ask" Chen said, ruffling my hair at that.
"Oh this?" I point to my hair, "hmm, I don't know, for a mood change maybe. And what about Kris?" I ask out of curiosity.
"See it for yourself.." Kai said, smirking knowingly and I can see the other exchanging glances and smiles.
'Reaally.. They should learn how to be secretive' I facepalmed myself mentally.
Shrugging my thought, "Anyway, you guys look good with the new hairstyle" I compliment them, gaining a satisfied smile in return from each of them.
'Im gonna miss drooling over Sehun's ice cream and lollipop like hair during class' it's a bit sad really.
 
"You should've join us on vacation Tao.. I'm so sad" Luhan whines, disturbing my thought.
"I'm sorry~ I was busy, but just know that I really want to run away to join you guys" I whine.
He pouts, "Why didn't you"
"If I'm brave enough to risk my life" I shudder at the thought of what my parents will do if I ever act out of defiant,
"plus, I'm too good, nice, dutiful  and a filial son~" I continue.
They burst out laughing.
Kai scoffs, "Narcissist"
My eye twitch in annoyance, "Look who's talking!" I shout, making them laugh even more.
 
"But what did you guys do anyway?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"I don't quite remember, all I remember was Chen being punched in the face by a mother for trolling a little girl at a beach" Sehun said and we all burst out laughing, even Chen, himself.
'Masochist...' 
 
Chen stops and begin explaining,
"Hey! Listen tao-ah! i did nothing wrong. I was just saying that she's so adorable that a ghost might wants to kidnap her and eat her up and then she cries.
Suddenly, bammmmmm! And all I know I was on the floor with nose bleeding nonstop" he explains and acting all dramatic with big hand gestures.
 
"Oh! Don't leave out the detail where you suddenly cried and said 'oh! My perfect handsome pretty face! You... Woman!' And curse at her" Xiumin said in the middle of laughing.
"Oh! And then she punched you again and leave like a cool woman. Don't forget the part where we were clapping by your side too" Kai chips in.
"You deserved it" I said and fist bumping the others.
 
"Oh oh! Not to forget how Kai got dragged to a police station when he sneaked into a woman's washroom and tried to hit on girls there!" Chen revealed, trying to retaliate. 
Chanyeol said, "Yea! That was a total chaos, we all have to go to the station for him to be release! He looked pitiful in the lock up!" And laughs again.
Kai smirks "Hey! Like, I swear those girls are screaming in excitement from my hotness okay" he said in his defense.
Kyungsoo scoffs and says, "Rreeeeaallllyyy?! Not because there's a ing guy in a woman's washroom and was half at that too?!"
"It's the beach, of course I'm half !" Kai shouts, gaining a lot of stares from the other students in return.
But of course, it's only for a brief moment, students here know how things get with these crazy friends of mine.
 
We shrug and try to calm down.
"At least not as bad when Yixing suddenly got curious and dove in the sea water when we're in the middle of ocean on a yacht! He dove in without wearing any gear!" Baekhyun said,
and Suho sighs after the mentioned. 
His face seems red too, 'is it hot in here..?' I thought and look at my surrounding.
 
"Yea! Like what did you saw anyway?" Xiumin asks curiously.
Yixing looks at our eager faces, he didn't say anything for awhile and smiles.
"Ooh.. I want to know if a mermaid gonna save me. In the fairytale book I read, it says a mermaid will save a handsome prince"
he said, finally revealing his reasons for jumping in the water out of blue.
"Really?! Yixing..." I stop talking, feeling dumbfounded.
"You were drowning and did you saw any mermaid?!" Luhan said sarcastically.
Yixing thinks for awhile before answering "No.. Only Joonmyun, then I passed out~ hehehe" he laughs cutely
and Suho stares at him with an admiring smile plastered on his face.
 
"Aha.. But the best story gotta be mine. Don't you guys remember how I made a scene while we're shopping in town because a suddenly touch Baekhyun? And then we ran away because someone called a cop?" Chanyeol tells, grinning from ear to ear.
Their face turn into a brief grimace.
"Yea.. Now that I think about it, you're really sensitive about it, last time too!" Sehun said, trying to hint on something.
All eye steal a glance to look at Baekyun's reaction but nothing and I can hear Chanyeol let out a sigh.
"She was asking for a direction.." Baekhyun said softly.
Chanyeol frowns, "And she have to hooked her arms around yours? I don't think so" he pouts, crossing his arms in sulky manner.
"Yea.. Like what's with her, I practically saw how she's eating you with her eye!" Chen said, agreeing with Chanyeol.
They nod, acknowledging Chen's words.
"You guys...." Baekhyun sighs and laugh a bit.
 
Baekhyun tries to shift the subject focus to Kyungsoo, "But Kyungsoo was crazy too! I can't believe he sings in the middle of the crowd"
Kyungsoo scoffs and shouts, "You guys registered me for the contest remember?!"
"Well at least you win!" Kai said trying to encourages Kyungsoo.
"Of course he's a vocal student.. Are you stupid?" Sehun said, voice covers in sarcasm.
"What did you win anyway?" I ask.
He looks at me, eyes almost tearing up feeling unfairly treated, "A freaking set of pan!"
I burst out laughing, 
"You like it though" Chen said.
"Well did I have any choice?!" Kyungsoo shouts, smacking Chen's head at the same time.
 
Everyone is a total chaos and chattery but Luhan keeps on staring at them, smiling as if he admires them.
"What about you Luhan ge?" I decide to ask.
He snaps out and cheeks totally tinted in pink
"Oh? Oh... That" he tries to drag.
"He lost a bet and was forced to dressed up as a girl~" Kai said, winking and sending Luhan's a flying kiss.
Luhan looks away, totally embarrassed remembering that moment.
Sehun glares and hits Kai's shoulder.
"But you're pretty" Kai said again, ignoring Sehun's glares.
"No kidding! You really could pass for a girl!" Xiumin said, while busy trying to stop Chen and Kyungsoo from hitting each other. He's crushed between those two.
 
"Crushed Baozi..." I mumbled quietly, earning laughter in return from them.
"And it was funny how Sehun kept on glaring at people because they're checking Luhan's out" Kai said, wiggling his eyebrows nonstop.
"I am not!" Sehun said, shoving a chicken in Kai's mouth.
Luhan laughs when he sees Kai's chocking.
'Sadist... Sadist' I thought.   
 
I fiddle with my finger, feeling hesitation but decide to ask anyway
"What about... Kris? He did joint you guys at times right?"
"Yea, he kept on flying back from and to Canada" Suho explains.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol nod, "Kris did nothing weird you know, because every time Chen planned something, he'll go back to Canada"
"Luck was practically on his side" Yixing said after a long silence.
 
"You should really join us next time! It'll be fun" Chen said, rubbing his hand together in suspicious manner.
I let out an awkward laugh, "Hahaha I don't know if that suppose to be call fun... But hey, why not. I'm tired of all those work anyway" I grin at them.