Letter

I Don't Know

 

"Tao.. Wake up. I'm going back to my dorm first okay?" Henry said, shaking my body.
I toss around before answering, still half-asleep "Hmm.. Yea.."
Henry laugh and walk out of the room, quietly closed the door not to surprise me.
 
I sit up, rubbing my sore eye and give out a yawn.
I take a glance at the clock, "oh.. I still have 1 hour until school time"
I sigh and get up, to start my daily morning routine.
I get dress and grab my bag and phone.
 
"Oh yea..." I tapped on my phone, there is, a text from Kris.
I tilt my head to the side, a bit confused with the reply from last night.
 
 
 
 
 
From: Kris~
To: Tao.
Hahaha you're so cute. Go to sleep Tao-ah. Good night.
 
 
 
 
'What did I do...?' I scratch my neck and check my last text.
 
 
 
 
From:Tao.
To:Kris~
 Itghsty okayuiopalg..
 
 
 
 
"What the heck is this..." I sigh and realize I have one more unread text.
 
 
 
 
From:Luhannie deer
To:Tao.
I'm sorry I can't see you today Tao-ah<3333 I miss you so much!!
 
 
 
 
'It was received around midnight.. hmm, I hope he's okay now' I smiled and put the phone in my pocket.
...................................
 
"Tao!!!!” Someone shouts and jumps on me from behind while I'm walking in the hallway causing me to stagger and fell flat on my face.
I laugh and fake an annoyed expression before turning around to shout at him,
"geez, you need to stop jumping on me Kai!"
"I'm sorry but you look hot even from behind dear" he said, smirking.
 I sigh, "now will you get off..? I'm dying here you know"
"Oh!" He gets off me and dusts his pant, "I'm sorry" he laugh.
I shake my head and smile.
 
My eye search around behind him and I decide to ask,
 "Where's Sehun anyway? Didn't you guys come together to school?"
He smiles and sneaks his hands around my waist,
"He's walking Luhan to the C dep. building first, he'll join us in the class soon"
"What about Chanyeol, Yixing and Joonmyun hyung?" I ask again.
He fake a frown "Whoa.. You must be dissatisfied with me.." He said, pouting.
I chuckle and pulling his hand away from my waist
"No.. It. Just that I didn't have the chance to meet them yesterday. I miss them a lot, you know!" I said, still holding his hands.
He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows,  "And you still avoided us back then? Oh wait, that's becaus-"
 
I quickly stop him before he could finish his word by smacking his head
"Stop teasing. That was all your fault. Now where are they?"
He groans and whines but shut it when he saw me glaring,
"Hm, Joonmyun hyung is probably at the student council room. Knowing him, he probably drags Yixing with him. You know how worrisome Yixing is.."
"What about Chanyeol?" I ask and he is about to open his mouth to answer,
 
"Wassup Tao!!!" Chanyeol's voice booming through the hallway and he's running towards us.
"There he is~" Kai singsong.
Chanyeol comes to stop and tries to catch his breathe, "Did you miss me a lot? Now come here!" He said smiling and swings his arms open, asking for a hug.
I hug him and he tighten his grips, lifting me off the ground a bit and swings me to sides.
 
"Chanyeol hyung.."
I call out to him but no answer.
 
I sigh and shout "Hyung!"
 
He snaps out "Ah? What, what?" He ask.
I chuckle, "You know, you can let me go now. People's staring" I said,
eyeing the other students looking at us weirdly.
He put me down and look around "Let them be... I miss you so much, right Kai? Since you can't join us during holiday" he said in a serious tone, hugging me again, nuzzling his nose against my hair.
Kai pulls me out from Chanyeol's embrace. 
"Lets go. We're late" that's all he said before pulling me away, leaving the whining Chanyeol there, stomping on the ground like a kid.
 
We enter the class, sit on our respective seats.
I sit down warily, feeling a bit of weird aura coming out from him.
Kai sits down and sighs before turning around
"You know!" He said slamming his hands on my desk, not too hard.
I flinch a bit, surprised at his sudden outburst.
 
He realizes it and sigh
"Haa.. You should stop letting people squish, hug and touch you like that" he finally said and buries his face in his palms.
"You did that too" I said, obviously didn't get why is he so mad.
He looks up and shouts "That's!!"
He sigh again "......different" he said, a bit slower, almost whispering.
I furrow my eyebrow and smirk teasingly "Hoo.. What's this? Kai is jealous?"
"I am" he simply said causing me to burst out laughing.
"That's so not you!" I said after calming down a bit.
His face blushes and he turns his gaze to the side "Shu-shut up.. I just really like you, you know.." He said softly.
 
I didn't say anything and silence overtakes our surrounding.
I simply stare at him directly, waiting for him to realize what he just said.
A few seconds passed and he gasps, waving his hands to sides "I didn't mean it like..! Like that, that you know.. Even if I'm a , I-I !" He said totally panic and blushing hard.
I burst out laughing again, "I know" I said, trying to calm him down.
 
"What's this? Is something going on between you two?" Sehun said in suspicious tone, pulling his chair out.
He squints his eyes and looking at Kai and me and turn back to Kai and stares.
"Someone's gonna rip your head off~" he singsong, sitting down besides me.
"No!" Kai shouts.
 
Sehun laugh and turns to me, "By the way, someone told me to pass this to you"
he passes me a piece of paper.
"Oh? Who?"  I ask, taking the paper.
He thinks for awhile and said, "I don't know. Told me found this in the hallway's floor" he shrugs.
"Oh, thanks" I said and slip it in my bag.
Sehun furrows his eyebrows and ask, "Not reading it? Might be important, you know"
"Fine, you read it. Here" I said, handing him back the paper and lie my head down on the desk.
 
He takes it and tilts his head to the side while unfolding the paper.
 
‘‘I really like the way you smile, Huang Zitao’’
he reads out loud.
 
I look at him, eye wide open.
Kai snatches the letter from Sehun's hands "What's this..! Whoa.."
"What? Give it" I said, trying to snatch it back.
Kai looks at me curiously, "Who's this? He likes you and now this? This guy have a gut to do this.."
I sigh and lie my head back down on the desk, "I don't know.. I just got this stupid letter for a second time today.."
"Oh..! So that letter from yesterday...." Sehun said,
"Yea.... Wait, you saw?!" My head shoot up from the desk and I look at them with a worried expression.
They look at each other and Sehun explains,
"Yea.. You're all distracted during the class, so I took it and read it out of curiosity. I was even laughing like crazy but you didn't even budge"
I facepalm and sigh.
They laugh, "What are you going to do about it? You seems to like it. Receiving the letter, I mean" Kai said in a teasing manners.
"What.. No" I said.
"Don't lie.. You like cheesy stuff, that's why you don't mind all the hugging and touching and us acting like spoil brats" Sehun said, smirking.
I let out an awkward laugh, "I don't know, let it be. I don't care anyway"
"Of course~ how can you when-" Kai said but unable to finish his word when the teacher comes into the class.
 
' it..' I know pretty well what's his next words going to be.