Kai...?

I Don't Know

"Riiiing~" the school bell rang, it's finally break time.

I let out a relief sighed because really... I can't concentrate during the whole lesson.
The first second Kai turned around and Sehun started to shamelessly staring a hole on me.
He laid his head on the top of the desk and looked at me without turning away.
He yawned once or twice and I find it adorable.
But really, who is he or rather what is he.. I mean, who the heck dyed their hair rainbows and still looking all hot and cute when they have stoned-face on all the time...
 
My face contorted in confusion as I'm thinking but was stopped when I felt someone tapped my nose lightly.
I looked up, only to find Kai's face inches closed to me.
"Ahh!!!" I pushed his face, no.. I practically shoving his face hard.. Hard enough that he fell flat on his .
"Auh...... Wha-t's that for.." He cried while rubbing his to soothe the pain.
'Eh..?', "my, I'm so sorry. You were too close" I reasoned.
I really can't stand someones crying, I pity them easily. 
"O-oh...*hiccups* I'm sorry, but you won't snap out when I call your name.." He said and continue his sobs.
'What's wrong with him..? Is he bipolar? Just a minu-' my thought were disturbed as I saw Sehun kneeled down in front of Kai and pulled him into a hug.
Sehun rubbed circles on Kai's back to comfort him and I can see that Kai's relaxed under Sehun's touch.
Kai calmed down but there's still a quiet sniffles, Sehun pulled away and smiled.
Sehun stands up and pulled Kai up to stand as he do so.
"Ttuk.. Don't cry Kai-ah" he wiped Kai's tears, "lets go to the cafeteria, the hyungs must be waiting"
Kai nodded and walked away with Sehun trailing closely from behind.
 
Sehun pulled me to walk with him and I look at him confusedly and worried that he's probably gonna lash out at me for making Kai cried.
It's probably showed on my face as I heard Sehun said "don't worry. I'm following Chen-hyung's  request"
"But-" before I could continue, he said "and about Kai.. Don't worry. Too. He's just.. Like that sometimes" he hesitates but continued "he's not bipolar anyway. He have two identities, not split personality.. Argh.. It's hard to explain. I'll ask Suho to do it later" he said firmly.
I simply nodded though I'm dying to ask 'who, what, why, and huh?' 
But I was too stunned listening to Sehun's talking. He don't have the stoned-face on and his face and voice showing sign full of concern and care.
He does look a bit shy too at times.
The rest of the walk to cafeteria is quiet and Kai who is walking a bit farther from us seemed completely oblivious that we're talking about him.
 
"Tao~~~ah!!!" Chen's voice boomed throughout the cafeteria.
He pulled me into a hug and pulled away, "Tao-ah, why are you late? Is Kai and Sehun being mean to you?" He furrowed his eyebrows and sent glares to the said two boys.
"No. We were ..just, ah..." I tried to explained when Sehun interrupted, "Kai cried" he  simply said and Chen nods understandingly, "uh.. oh! I see. Are you okay, Kai-ah?" He asked, looking over at Kai.
"I'm okay~ Kai is okay" Kai said happily.
"Dae.. Jongdae-hyung~ I'm starving" he continued while rubbing his belly and tilting his head to one side.
'Aegyo..?' I thought and I heard Chen went all "awwwwwww" over it.
"Alright let's eat" Chen said, pulling Kai's hands and mine, dragging us to a table while Sehun just quietly follow us.
He's back to his stoned-face state.
 
We sat around the table and chatted.
Kai is so hyped up and he keeps on gobble.. chowing down his food.
His face is so messy and foods are everywhere.
I keep on staring at him, 'Hyper-Kai is so cute~!!' I giggled.
"Why are you-" Chen was about to ask when Sehun said "oh yea, Chen hyung why are you alone? Where's the other?"
Chen grinned, "well... They're playing a little 'game', they'll be here in a minute" he said, wiggling his eyebrows in teasing manner.
Sehun stares at him suspiciously, "rreeeeaallllyyy? Okay, now what did you do?" He asked.
"Nothing" Chen said, shrugging off the question, playful smirk still lingering on his face.
"Chen hyung.. Really, if anything happen to Luhan hyung like the last time you play your so-called 'LITTLE GAME'.. I'll-"
 
"KIM ING JONGDAE!!!!!"