Ridiculous 'friends'(?)

I Don't Know

"KIM ING JONGDAE!!!!!" Voices boomed through the hall.

My heart literally shrunk at the that.
"Hehe" Chen's looking at the cafeteria entrance expectantly.
"Yaa!" Another shout and a loud bang can be heard.
"Shriiiik... Shriikk" sounds like something being dragged on the floor.
"That little bastard ! Yaa! Slow down a bit!" One of the voice yelled and I can see Kai flinched.
Sehun stands up and went over to Kai, covering Kai's ears.
 
"Bang!!" The door swings open, revealing the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
Those voices came from 8 boys that now looking around the cafeteria, darting through each corner looking for that certain 'bastard' who is now laughing like a maniac.
"Hahahahahahahahaha I-I.. Hahaha I can't bel-ieve it hahaha" Chen is practically rolling on the floor, laughing like there's no end.
Those scary looking boys squinted their eye looking over at Chen, who's on the floor, still laughing.
The situation is totally ridiculous and I'd laugh if one the boys wasn't looking at me.
'Scary..' I thought.
I'm trying hard to suppressed my laughter but I can hear the other students are laughing their heads' off!
 
"Shriiik ... Shriiiik..." they struggled to walk over to the table we're sitting.
Chen is still on floor clapping like a retarded seal.
The unknown boys glared down at him.
"Give me the key!" One of the tall boy said sternly, there's hint of anger and annoyance in his voice.
"Hahahahahaha what key, kris?"  Chen said.
'Oh.. That's his name.. Why he stared at me anyway?' I thought but shrugged it off.
"It's not funny Chen, just give the key" one boy with an angelic looking face said calmly with his right hand clasped together with a blonde boy.
"Give.it. Or I'll pounce you with this table that you'll lose your  stuck-up head !" Kris threatened Chen 
"Heh" Chen smirked in return.
 
While they're at it, the other boys just came over and sit around the table.
Doesn't care about all the attention they've attract.
"Luhan hyung, did Chen do anything to you?" Sehun asked, looking at the boy sitting next to Kai with worried expression.
Luhan face turned into a grimaced, "urgh.. Not as bad as what he did to others. I solved my problem already. No worry , Sehun-ah" he smiled and blushed a bit, probably reminded of what happened.
Sehun simply nodded and shook his head as he look at his other friends' condition.
 
Kris' right hand is handcuffed to the desk we used in class. 
It's a wooden desk, I wonder how he dragged it all the way here.
He's still arguing asking for key from Chen.
 
"What about you Baekhyun hyung? Why are you... Like that?" Sehun asked to a his friend with purple hair who's eating like nothing's matter.
"Huh" he sighed "I fell asleep during vocal training class because the teacher is teaching stupid theory. Then I woke up, and this-" he pointed to his eyes area "happened." 
Around his eyes, there's whole black spot, making he looks like a beaten panda or a raccoon.
"It's not even a marker! That freak used spray. A spray!" He continued.
 
"And you chanyeol hyung?" Sehun asked to guy with lanky body frame.
Chanyeol begins laughing "really?? You have to ask?" His eyes shifted to his hand.
His hand is handcuffed to a girl mannequin. 
Sehun chuckled at the ridiculous scene.
"Yea laugh all you might" chanyeol pouted.
"I'm sorry but really.. It's kinda your fault for complaining to Chen about your problem with that girl last time"
Chanyeol face grimaced "uh... No need to remind me of that psycho. She's practically all over Baekhyun, molesting him. I really ought to slap her"
"Hey!! It's a misunderstanding, how many time I have to tell you that?" Baekhyun interrupted with his face as red as tomatoes.
 
Sehun laughed at the thoughts and continued to asked the blonde guy, Lay, who's sitting on the guy with angelic face, Suho's lap.
"I don't know..." Lay said in a cute tone.
"I was just staring into spaces" he continued.
Suho laugh "yea, Lay was just staring into nothing. Chen tricked me into immersing my hand in the bucket filled with super glue, the one they used in art class. I panicked and raise my hand in the air and Lay.. Being the very oblivious guy he is, thought I was asking for a high-five.." He sighed
"He used his right hand at that too. So... And here we are. Sitting like this" he continued.
Lay just laugh like an innocent kid and Suho smiled.
'Aww.. How cute' I squealed inside. 
 
"If you're wondering why I'm carrying a spatula, Sehunnie.. Well, I'm not. It's also glued. Chen gave it to me as soon as he came back to the class from I don't know where, probably finishing his 'mission', saying its a gift and asked me hold it for awhile" a big-eyed guy said before Sehun could ask.
'No wonder he's wandering this morning..' I thought.
"But isn't that yours to began with d.o hyung?" Sehun asked.
"I know! i took it because i was confused. I want to used this to slap his face so much!" D.O swings the spatula around.
"No you're not." Sehun deadpanned.
"I know...." D.O mumbled.
 
"So... What's your story, Xiumin hyung?" Sehun asked to a guy with a bun-looking cheeks.
Xiumin blinks "weirdly he did nothing to me today" he said with a sad(?) tone. 
"Well lucky you" Sehun said and Xiumin just shrugged it off saying "I guess..."
'Aha... Interesting' I thought as I saw Xiumin smiled bitterly after that.
 
I just stared and listened to the whole things.
They're totally in their own world. 
'How old are they, five?' I thought sarcastically.
 How the heck does Chen get those handcuffs anyway?!
Actually, no, seeing how he is, I don't even want to know.
After all that questioning, Sehun just went over and sit next to Luhan and started acting like a 'baby' according to Kai. Well, his aegyo is cute though.
'Oh yea...' My eyes shifted to Kai. 
How could he even fell asleep in all this chaos and noise?
He's practically sleeping on his -clean plate. Snoring lightly.
'How cute'
 
"What the Chen?!" Kris shouted.
I can't believe they're still at it.. I sighed and turned around to see what happened.
"Hahaha.."  Chen let out an awkward laugh while scratching his neck.